Debt is Pushing the US Into Fascism

Greed. Without question. As unjust as that is, it’s even worse because that little fucker Bezos has enormous political power, because of his enormous wealth
Faces of Greed: Jeff Bezos

"Faces of Greed: Jeff Bezos
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' wealth increases by $275 million every single day. Meanwhile, Amazon workers have to rely on food stamps and public assistance just to survive. This is what a rigged economy is all about."

Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' wealth increases by $275 million every single day.

No it doesn't.

Meanwhile, Amazon workers have to rely on food stamps and public assistance just to survive.

Would they need more assistance, or less, if they quit Amazon?

Greed. Without question. As unjust as that is, it’s even worse because that little fucker Bezos has enormous political power, because of his enormous wealth

Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' wealth increases by $275 million every single day. Meanwhile, Amazon workers have to rely on food stamps and public assistance just to survive. This is what a rigged economy is all about."
Sickening. Yet we have Americans who think he deserves his absurd wealth.

Deserve has nothing to do with it.
He built the company, the wealth is his.

So he deserves it right?

It’s clear to some of us, the big corporations run the show and we are nothing but peons.
It has always seemed to me as if many Americans have never moved beyond the Divine Right of Kings' approach to their economic thinking?

Defending Democracy Means Organizing Your Workplace

"Employers can limit what people can and cannot say at work, or where and when they assemble.

"They can intrude into people’s private lives, monitoring their private correspondence and keeping tabs on their non-work activities, or limit their breaks, including where and when they can use the bathroom.

"With few exceptions, employers are under no compulsion to guarantee due process to those they employ.

"They can largely hire, fire, and discipline workers at will.

"To the extent that employers treat their workers well, it is entirely at their discretion, as revocable and subject to change without notice as a king’s writ:eek:.

"Even for the 10 percent of US workers who have a union, their scope of activity is usually restricted by a more or less expansive 'management’s rights clause.'"

The wealth belongs to the 800,000 productive workers who run Amazon on a daily basis,and, of course, the US taxpayers who funded the creation of the Internet.
779v0wg15d221.jpg

So he deserves it right?

What does deserve have to do with any fucking thing?

He built the company.
When he took it public, he kept a chunk of those shares.
Now they're worth a fuck ton of money.
Don't like him, don't buy from him.

But quit whining like such a little bitch......

The wealth belongs to the 800,000 productive workers who run Amazon on a daily basis,and, of course, the US taxpayers who funded the creation of the Internet.
779v0wg15d221.jpg

The wealth belongs to the 800,000 productive workers who run Amazon on a daily basis

LOL!

Try that argument in court, loser.

Envy alert...........begging at the moment........taking it after getting power
Amazon employees over 800,000 workers.
One worker is worth $180 billion.
Envy or Greed?
Greed. Without question. As unjust as that is, it’s even worse because that little fucker Bezos has enormous political power, because of his enormous wealth.

How is it unjust?

Did you quit an extremely high paying banking job in NYC, to go work in a garage, packaging books to ship to customers, for 12-hours a day, 7 days a week?

Why is it unfair that he earns tons of money, when he did all the hard work for years, to build the company to what it is?
If you really think he did all the work, you’re deluding yourself. And now he pretty much buys himself more wealth, by buying off politicians and bureaucrats.

Sure he did a bunch of it. I know of CEOs that started by living in their car, in the company parking lot. I know that Steve Jobs and Steve Woznack, were putting computers together by hand, and yes they did it all themselves. I know HP was started in a garage, by the Hewlett and Packard. I know many CEOs and wealthy people, that at the start did everything themselves.

In fact, I know a business owner right now, while we're talking, that is doing everything himself, or at best has his wife help out a few times. He makes the products. He package the product. He ships the product. And he's the one taking the orders. And he's the one answer customers.

I worked for one company, which is now today actually pretty large, but when I was there, we were sending out fliers to all our customers with our new services and products.

It was me, and the CEO/Owner of the company, and a guy from the warehouse. We sat there stuffing envelopes and putting on stamps, and folding fliers, until 9 PM. And that CEO guy, had been there before I showed up at 9 AM.

Now I don't know specifically if Jeff Bezo had zero help or not. I have no idea.

What I do know, is that it would neither be surprising, nor uncommon, if he had done it all himself to start with.

Now obviously as orders started coming in, sure of course he got help, but even then I would not be surprised if he was on the floor working with the guys getting stuff out.

However, let me back up....

I think I know what you are talking about. I worked at one company years ago, and the company was based out of California. Now I don't know if the owner had anything to do with the business there, but he had never been to Ohio, never been to our facility, and no one there had a clue what they were doing. Honestly, none of the management at that building, has ever worked at anything we did, and were utterly clueless about everything that was going on.

And can see if that experience at that company, was your only experience in life, then you would come to the conclusion that company CEOs and Owners were all idiots that had never done anything.

But that would be a grossly false conclusion. Most CEOs and nearly all business owners work their butts off. And most jobs wouldn't exist without them.
No CEO ever should be paid like Bezos. It’s obscene while his thousands of employees work their ass off in difficult work conditions, for little more than minimum wage.

I don’t think people like you have thought this wage disparity through. It’s extremely harmful for workers and the country. Bezos has enormous political power. He essentially can do almost anything he wants without consequences. He’s above the law because of his fraudulent wealth.

You desperately want to believe he is deserving, because you think this is capitalism. It isn’t capitalism. It’s something else.

No CEO ever should be paid like Bezos.

He's paid about $1.7 million/yr.
LOL.

Yet he’s worth over $100 billion. Wow...he must really know how to invest his money.

He created the company.

It’s clear to some of us, the big corporations run the show and we are nothing but peons.
It has always seemed to me as if many Americans have never moved beyond the Divine Right of Kings' approach to their economic thinking?

Defending Democracy Means Organizing Your Workplace

"Employers can limit what people can and cannot say at work, or where and when they assemble.

"They can intrude into people’s private lives, monitoring their private correspondence and keeping tabs on their non-work activities, or limit their breaks, including where and when they can use the bathroom.

"With few exceptions, employers are under no compulsion to guarantee due process to those they employ.

"They can largely hire, fire, and discipline workers at will.

"To the extent that employers treat their workers well, it is entirely at their discretion, as revocable and subject to change without notice as a king’s writ:eek:.

"Even for the 10 percent of US workers who have a union, their scope of activity is usually restricted by a more or less expansive 'management’s rights clause.'"
Very true. Amazingly many Americans think this is just fine and unions are commie unamerican organizations. WTF!

Envy or Greed?
Greed. Without question. As unjust as that is, it’s even worse because that little fucker Bezos has enormous political power, because of his enormous wealth.

How is it unjust?

Did you quit an extremely high paying banking job in NYC, to go work in a garage, packaging books to ship to customers, for 12-hours a day, 7 days a week?

Why is it unfair that he earns tons of money, when he did all the hard work for years, to build the company to what it is?
If you really think he did all the work, you’re deluding yourself. And now he pretty much buys himself more wealth, by buying off politicians and bureaucrats.

Sure he did a bunch of it. I know of CEOs that started by living in their car, in the company parking lot. I know that Steve Jobs and Steve Woznack, were putting computers together by hand, and yes they did it all themselves. I know HP was started in a garage, by the Hewlett and Packard. I know many CEOs and wealthy people, that at the start did everything themselves.

In fact, I know a business owner right now, while we're talking, that is doing everything himself, or at best has his wife help out a few times. He makes the products. He package the product. He ships the product. And he's the one taking the orders. And he's the one answer customers.

I worked for one company, which is now today actually pretty large, but when I was there, we were sending out fliers to all our customers with our new services and products.

It was me, and the CEO/Owner of the company, and a guy from the warehouse. We sat there stuffing envelopes and putting on stamps, and folding fliers, until 9 PM. And that CEO guy, had been there before I showed up at 9 AM.

Now I don't know specifically if Jeff Bezo had zero help or not. I have no idea.

What I do know, is that it would neither be surprising, nor uncommon, if he had done it all himself to start with.

Now obviously as orders started coming in, sure of course he got help, but even then I would not be surprised if he was on the floor working with the guys getting stuff out.

I think I know what you are talking about. I worked at one company years ago, and the company was based out of California. Now I don't know if the owner had anything to do with the business there, but he had never been to Ohio, never been to our facility, and no one there had a clue what they were doing. Honestly, none of the management at that building, has ever worked at anything we did, and were utterly clueless about everything that was going on.

And can see if that experience at that company, was your only experience in life, then you would come to the conclusion that company CEOs and Owners were all idiots that had never done anything.

But that would be a grossly false conclusion. Most CEOs and nearly all business owners work their butts off. And most jobs wouldn't exist without them.
No CEO ever should be paid like Bezos. It’s obscene while his thousands of employees work their ass off in difficult work conditions, for little more than minimum wage.

I don’t think people like you have thought this wage disparity through. It’s extremely harmful for workers and the country. Bezos has enormous political power. He essentially can do almost anything he wants without consequences. He’s above the law because of his fraudulent wealth.

You desperately want to believe he is deserving, because you think this is capitalism. It isn’t capitalism. It’s something else.

LOL.

Yet he’s worth over $100 billion. Wow...he must really know how to invest his money.

He created the company.
So? Please don’t be dumb.

He owns 54.4 million shares of Amazon, so yeah.
And yet he pays his workers peanuts, while he works them to death.

He’s a psychopath.

Again, pays more than UPS, which is Union, and I don't see you complaining about them.

Besides that, no one is required to work there.

If the work is oh so hard, and the pay is oh so low... why are people lining up to work there? I've worked jobs that had me putting in 12 hours shifts, and paid less than Wendy's.

You know what I did? I found another job.

So apparently thousands on thousands of workers disagree with you.

He’s a psychopath.

Again, pays more than UPS, which is Union, and I don't see you complaining about them.

If the work is oh so hard, and the pay is oh so low... why are people lining up to work there? I've worked jobs that had me putting in 12 hours shifts, and paid less than Wendy's.

Illogical. Many Americans don’t have many job options.

Envy or Greed?

How is it unjust?

LOL.

He created the company.

I'm not. You said something retard, and I pointed it out.

"Wow... he must really know how to invest"..... yeah... he created the company you moron.

All of that wealth he has... it isn't money, or property. It's stock in his company. Which is normal. If you make the company, you are not going to give all the stock away, because then you would lose your company.

So he kept stock, and that stock has value, and that's the $100 Billion.

Yes.... he invested very wisely. 'Duh' stupid.

He’s a psychopath.

Illogical. Many Americans don’t have many job options.

Bull crap.
Just bull crap.

It could be the corona virus scam is being perpetrated by the ultra wealthy, with the belief that impovishing millions will make them more wealthy. It’s crazy I know, but crazy is what the ultra wealthy do.
There's no doubt the ultra wealthy hire some of the finest minds on the planet to help them capitalize on every crisis that comes along. There's also a zero-sum aspect to capitalism that makes their willingness to expand their fortunes at the expense of society seem logical if not alluring?

Envy or Greed?

How is it unjust?

LOL.

He created the company.

I'm not. You said something retard, and I pointed it out.

"Wow... he must really know how to invest"..... yeah... he created the company you moron.

All of that wealth he has... it isn't money, or property. It's stock in his company. Which is normal. If you make the company, you are not going to give all the stock away, because then you would lose your company.

Yes.... he invested very wisely. 'Duh' stupid.

Over $170 billion at today's close.
Plus the cash from all his previous sales.
The stock the ex got was over $50 billion more....less any she sold.

Forum List

Back