🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Debunking the "A vote for third party is a wasted vote" propaganda

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Let's pretend for a minute that you voted for Hillary, Romney, McCain or any other previous losing presidential candidate. Then consider all the people that voted 3rd party in those same elections. Your vote had no more or less impact on the outcome than theirs did. Your so called NON WAISTED VOTE had no impact on the outcome so your establishment vote was more or less as meaningless as theirs was.
Now I know you'll say that the voters who voted 3rd party cost your establishment candidate to lose but the same thing can be said if your vote as it pertains to their candidate.

Bernie was essentially a 3rd party candidate and he could have beat Hillary had this mentality not consumed the lemmings.

I wanted Walker but he wasn't controversial enough apparently. Point being if we don't get a grip on our stupidity we'll be looking at a President Kardashian in our lifetimes.

Dem chance of winning any major office = 50%.
GOP chance of winning any major office = 50%.
Third party chance of winning any major office = 0%

See the problem now?

Dem chance of winning any major office = 50%.
GOP chance of winning any major office = 50%.
Third party chance of winning any major office = 0%

See the problem now?

Yes, because you believe there should only be two choices and believe that any other choices have no chance. Let be factual had all the third party voters here in Texas had voted for Clinton she would have still lost the damn state of Texas, so tell me was it a wasted vote to even vote for Clinton in Texas?

Had all the third party voters voted for Trump in California he would have still lost California, so was it a wasted vote to vote for Trump?

Why is it so hard for partisan nutters to understand the more choices the better off we are as a Nation or do you prefer the Chinese way of voting and that is one political party and no other can apply unless approved by the Majority party!?!

Forum List

Back