Debunking the lie

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Some of us need to stop the lies.

The intern says it all.

Redskins Rookie Ryan Anderson Surprises Mom

These stories are prevalent in the black community. Moms working 2-3 jobs for her kids,. But the regressive black conservatives who have not evolved out of their slave mentality seem unable to bring this up.

Baton Rouge rapper fredobang bought his mom a house

Not an urban truth teller! They think women are bitches and hos. Besides, their mothers are no good.

What is the lie? Is the lie that the high percentage of single parent families and the absence of fathers is a very big problem!

These stories are prevalent in the black community. Moms working 2-3 jobs for her kids.
That's because most black men abandon their kids, have 5 baby mamma's, spend time in prison, would rather sell drugs than work a job, and refuse to pay child support. ... :cool:

The usual suspects as expected.

Joe you repeated a lie that I have shown to be untrue on multiple occasions.

So what have you done to promote the two parent home to keep the father with his children mother?

I have known many strong and beautiful black women that made the choice to cut the loser of the father from their children life, and rightfully so...

So IM2 what have you done to promote your segment of society to be more like the Asian and Hispanic communities or is this another " It is white society fault " thread of yours?

So what have you done to promote the two parent home to keep the father with his children mother?

I have known many strong and beautiful black women that made the choice to cut the loser of the father from their children life, and rightfully so...

So IM2 what have you done to promote your segment of society to be more like the Asian and Hispanic communities or is this another " It is white society fault " thread of yours?
According to IM2, not having a father in the home is not a problem! So why would he do anything to promote two parent homes?

According to IM2, not having a father in the home is not a problem! So why would he do anything to promote two parent homes?

You might be correct on this and if he is promoting single parent homes while excusing the bad behavior of the males in his communities tell me he is not helping with the problem but causing more harm.

In today time IM2 can put the blame on white society for how the younger blacks act and need to face the reality his leadership in the black community has failed another generation of black men.

Maybe he should take notes from the Chinese or even the Filipino communities on how families should be and focus on teaching young black men that women are not just sex toys for them to breed with and leave for the government to raise their kids...

You might be correct on this and if he is promoting single parent homes while excusing the bad behavior of the males in his communities tell me he is not helping with the problem but causing more harm.

In today time IM2 can put the blame on white society for how the younger blacks act and need to face the reality his leadership in the black community has failed another generation of black men.

Maybe he should take notes from the Chinese or even the Filipino communities on how families should be and focus on teaching young black men that women are not just sex toys for them to breed with and leave for the government to raise their kids...
Well, the title of his thread is Debunking the Lie.

The intern says it all.

These stories are prevalent in the black community. Moms working 2-3 jobs for her kids,. But the regressive black conservatives who have not evolved out of their slave mentality seem unable to bring this up.

Not an urban truth teller! They think women are bitches and hos. Besides, their mothers are no good.

I stopped listening after Jeraldo, but he was spot on. The black community has a serious issue with fatherless households and the victim mentality has to stop. Good video.

WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg

stevie wonder, shawn carter HATE.jpg

Joe Madison Schools a Caller on Racism & Prejudice

Hello. I published the following question on Joe Madison's broadcast.

I'll be waiting patiently for his intelligent reply...or to learn if my question is removed.

Thanks for sharing. :)

TheLargerIssue SingleParenting Fatherlessness ChildNeglectMaltreatment MentalHealth SOLUTIONS

Hello. Is Racism, the concept of 'White Supremacy', Mental Illness or some other factor(s) responsible for "PRO BLACK" minded American citizens Dr. Umar Johnson, Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Watkins, Ph.D, & Dr. Shonna Etienne, Ph.D LOUDLY, HATEFULLY & ILLOGICALLY denigrating as "C**NS, SELL-OUTS, and UNCLE TOMS" our peaceful, accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors & co-workers of African descent CHOOSING to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness?
___
YouTube Search Terms: *Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll*

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

The intern says it all.

What lie?

I'll be waiting patiently for his intelligent reply...or to learn if my question is removed.

TheLargerIssue SingleParenting Fatherlessness ChildNeglectMaltreatment MentalHealth SOLUTIONS

Hello. Is Racism, the concept of 'White Supremacy', Mental Illness or some other factor(s) responsible for "PRO BLACK" minded American citizens Dr. Umar Johnson, Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Watkins, Ph.D, & Dr. Shonna Etienne, Ph.D LOUDLY, HATEFULLY & ILLOGICALLY denigrating as "C**NS, SELL-OUTS, and UNCLE TOMS" our peaceful, accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors & co-workers of African descent CHOOSING to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness?
___
YouTube Search Terms: *Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll*

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Yes. Because you validate the lies whites believe about us that are at the root of racism.

___

Peace.
___

Yes. Because you validate the lies whites believe about us that are at the root of racism.

IMHO, I've never noticed anything that was actually "validated" as truth by this poster.

What I have seen are quite a few outright fabrications, in an incessant sea of the same spam, as well as an obsession with denigrating black women who are mothers as being unfit to raise children, and then does the same to blsck children as being prone to bad behavior and suicide.

___

Peace.
___

IMHO, I've never noticed anything that was actually "validated" as truth by this poster.

What I have seen are quite a few outright fabrications, in an incessant sea of the same spam, as well as an obsession with denigrating black women who are mothers as being unfit to raise children, and then does the same to blsck children as being prone to bad behavior and suicide.

True. Nothing this person says is true. What I am saying is this person validates in their minds what white racists have chosen to believe. This denigrating black women who are mothers as being unfit to raise children, and then black children being prone to bad behavior and suicide is what white racist believe.

Newsflash: White people use welfare!

These racists here don't seem to understand that we know the history of welfare.

___

Peace.
___

True. Nothing this person says is true. What I am saying is this person validates in their minds what white racists have chosen to believe. This denigrating black women who are mothers as being unfit to raise children, and then black children being prone to bad behavior and suicide is what white racist believe.

On point. The only thing that he has not said yet, that I expect next is that black women and children should be rounded up and euthanized.

Trump Voters Go UNHINGED When Given Facts

Forum List

Back