'Decide to Act, Decide NOT To Act, Or GTF Out Of the Way' - Gabbard 'Got Out of The Way'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Indecision is NOT the mark of a true leader, especially in the Military.

Last night, Tulsi Gabbard chose 'SELF-PRESERVATION' when she made the decision to vote 'Present' during last night's Impeachment vote. In doing so, she also proved she is no different that every self/Party-serving Democrat who voted for Impeachment last night!

I have more respect for the Democrats who walked away from the Democrats to stand with the GOP to vote against Impeachment. Hell, I have more respect for Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, and Jerry Nadler for choosing to vote for Impeachment - at least they chose a side and took action.

What Gabbard did equates to 'going into battle' with your team...and right before the battle is joined and the 1st shots are fired she slipped out the back, abandoned her comrades-in-arms, ran into the woods, WATCHED the fight, and waited for the outcome.

SHE SURE AS HELL DIDN'T LEARN THAT MOVE IN THE MILITARY!

THAT was the sign of a true, sold-out politician whose was more concerned with surviving this 'battle' unscathed, without a mark on her, than doing what she thought she was right. She wanted to ability to stand up and tell Americans - depending on what crowd she is in front of - that she DID or did NOT agree with Impeachment....which could only be made possible by refusing to vote either way.

Last night's voting 'Present' told every bit as much of who 'Tulsi Gabbard' is as did the Democrats' vote to Impeach Trump. She chose not to stand with Democrats or Republicans. She chose to do what was best for 'Tulsi Gabbarf'.

WE don't need someone like that in the WH claiming to want to represent us.

Gabbard votes 'present' on impeaching Trump

1a8f79e9-a4d0-42f1-b3e7-c2abfee06f4e.jpeg

iu

iu

"....and I was held in Contempt of Court, stripped of my license to practice
law for attempting to deceive the court into thinking I did not sexually harass
Paula Jones....and I had sex with kids....but I'm not going anywhere!"

Forum List

Back