Declared Pandemic

89695159_3460007627346195_5538168794125434880_n.jpg
giphy.gif

Yes, as the link I posted in the OP says, the WHO has declared this virus a pandemic.

It's in 100 nations now.

Please read the link.

If you don't like the links I provided here's a different one.

Coronavirus Live Updates: W.H.O. Declares Pandemic as Number of Infected Countries Grows

If you don't like that one do a search. You will get the same results.

I'm actually a really big fan of thinning out the population. Heck, just the other day I was reading something about that hole in the ozone starting to repair.

I'm sorry but I just don't know how to reply to being a fan of thinning the population.

"You first" is acceptable.

I'm really surprised anyone is asking that question at this point. Fear / panic is a huge tool used by governments and powers, who use it for their advantage. They openly admit to using "crises" to do things they wouldn't be able to do otherwise. (What they don't admit to is that if they don't have an actual crisis, they will create one.)

See my sig.

Large gatherings are currently prohibited in a one mile radius of New York and being enforced by the national guard.

Other place like California are also mandating orders against assembly of large groups.

The governor of my state today banned large gatherings of 250 people or more in my city and surrounding areas. Which is a very large area of the state but we are ground zero for the virus in America.

Yes, as the link I posted in the OP says, the WHO has declared this virus a pandemic.

It's in 100 nations now.

Please read the link.

Coronavirus Live Updates: W.H.O. Declares Pandemic as Number of Infected Countries Grows

I'm actually a really big fan of thinning out the population. Heck, just the other day I was reading something about that hole in the ozone starting to repair.

I'm sorry but I just don't know how to reply to being a fan of thinning the population.
As in aborting 60 million human beings?

It's in 100 nations now.

Please read the link.

As a people we probably have to be less political on this issue. And realize that human history is full of crisis whether by nature or man made. As a nation of many ethnic and cultural backgrounds we need to cool our jets a bit. Easier said then done. The fact is also, that we have a percentage of the population not healthy and may be more in the cross hairs of this virus. This one will not be forgotten for a while. Maybe we will laugh about it if it fizzles out. Although not for the people and families affected.

The governor of my state today banned large gatherings of 250 people or more in my city and surrounding areas. Which is a very large area of the state but we are ground zero for the virus in America.

Yeah. I'm thinkin they should likely distribute striped jumpsuits and start tagging people, too. No sense in going to all of the trouble of banning mass assembly if they have no means of enforcing it. Otherwise it's just a glorified drill.

The disease disprortionately affects males and older people. Super ironic.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30526-2/fulltext
Interesting, but how is it "super ironic?"

Because Trumpian Plague disproportionately will affect Trumpians

So what about Joe Biden voters? He has a very large number of Boomers following him, as opposed to Bernie's supporters.

Biden's followers are mostly older voters, black voters, and some moderates..

Exit polls: Black voters, older voters and moderates fuel Joe Biden's victory in South Carolina - CNNPolitics

So you're saying you also want the virus to wipe out black people? Isn't that rather "racist" of you?

It's not helping anything.

I agree. The who is a worthless corrupt organization. We should stop funding them.

Just to be clear, what possible corrupt intention is being furthered by declaring a pandemic? Who do you think is being cheated by the anouncement, and to what end?

I'm really surprised anyone is asking that question at this point. Fear / panic is a huge tool used by governments and powers, who use it for their advantage. They openly admit to using "crises" to do things they wouldn't be able to do otherwise. (What they don't admit to is that if they don't have an actual crisis, they will create one.)

See my sig.
You think they intentionally created a world wide crisis? You know that's nuts, right?

I agree. The who is a worthless corrupt organization. We should stop funding them.

Just to be clear, what possible corrupt intention is being furthered by declaring a pandemic? Who do you think is being cheated by the anouncement, and to what end?
The panic being promoted by MSM adversely affects the economy and that falls on trump. That is the dem strategy.

So it's an imagenary world wide crisis, complete with lots of dead people? That's more than nuts. That's stupid nuts.

Yeah. I'm thinkin they should likely distribute striped jumpsuits and start tagging people, too. No sense in going to all of the trouble of banning mass assembly if they have no means of enforcing it. Otherwise it's just a glorified drill.

I'm not a defeatist. Just because you might not follow what the experts and governor of your state are saying doesn't mean everyone is like you.

Most people are taking this seriously. You can make all the excuses you want or say that it's useless all you want but luckily, not everyone is like you.

You might want to read the following:

Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 1.40.36 PM.png

Here's a link to the rest of the story:

Inslee issues emergency proclamation that limits large events to minimize public health risk…

You think they intentionally created a world wide crisis? You know that's nuts, right?

Wait, hold up, hold up.

Lemme go get my handy dandy Air Force documents.

Gimme a sec.

K, I'm back.

It says right here on page 15, and on page 26 if you're searching in the pdf file:

Stealth Viruses: The basic concept of this potential bioweapon is to “produce a tightly regulated, cryptic viral infection that can enter and spread in human cells using vectors” (similar to the gene therapy) and then stay dormant for a period of time until triggered by an internal or external signal. The signal then could stimulate the virus to cause severe damage to the system. Stealth viruses could also be tailored to secretly infect a targeted population for an extended period using the threat of activation to blackmail the target.

State of the Bioweapon: Stealth viruses just like the gene therapy, require a vector to be inserted in the body and lay dormant until a trigger mechanism is activated either internally or externally. Imagine having a cancer causing virus enter a human cell and lay dormant until an external signal triggers the disease. When the signal gets activated the cells become abnormal and could rapidly generate abnormal cell growth leading to a tumor and ultimately, death. Now, apply this concept to a population where an HIV virus gets disseminated within a target population. At a specific time chosen by the perpetrator, the signal would be triggered to harm an entire population all at once. Although this bioweapon is futuristic it is not improbable and deserves to be examined.

Last edited:
Watching the news today and they said officially a pandemic. Maybe it's because I live in a small city 80mi from any city of any size but I don't know anyone who has the coronavirus. I had the flu in December that went to pneumonia but nobody called it the coronavirus. Do the members here know anyone that has it or are we victims of a scare campaign? Not that I don't trust everything I hear from the government but I am skeptical when someone or something is panic the whole country.

The panic being promoted by MSM adversely affects the economy and that falls on trump. That is the dem strategy.

So it's an imagenary world wide crisis, complete with lots of dead people? That's more than nuts. That's stupid nuts.
It’s a propagated crisis. Way more deaths from flu.
Change the channel and get a life, group thinker.

See my sig.

I was talking about the use of fear/panic by powers in general, I made no comment whatsoever on the corona virus. You seemed genuinely perplexed on why any government would want the public to fear and panic, which I found incredibly naive. So my reply was to THAT lack of understanding, not this particular virus.

The WHO has now declared the virus a pandemic.

For all those who didn't take it seriously, you really should start.

For all those who screamed that democrats want Americans to die simply because they are taking this seriously and trying to stop the spread, stop it. You all know that's a lie. It's not helping anything.

The WHO is run by the same people that control the UN.

I wouldn't trust a single word those fuckers told me.

89719068_2953802438036279_7515748561007411200_n.jpg

Forum List

Back