Declared Pandemic

You should play this in the background as you spread that silly crap. I'm sure it will be more effective.

Hey, tell it to the Air Force, it's their document, not mine.

How's those boots taste, btw?

Last edited:
You're a tRumpling, surely you've got a gun or two around there.

Heh heh. tRumpling? What are you, 12?

I'm one of the very few around here who has demonstrated any kind of coherent, relevant, adult critique of Trump's policies.

You sure as shit aren't capable. lol. tRumpling....

Be thankful I haven't taken an interest in pissing all over your side of the party of one. If they ever become relevant again, I might. And it wouldn't be the Mickey Mouse bullshit you're used to trading keystrokes about.

Last edited:
The WHO has now declared the virus a pandemic.

For all those who didn't take it seriously, you really should start.

For all those who screamed that democrats want Americans to die simply because they are taking this seriously and trying to stop the spread, stop it. You all know that's a lie. It's not helping anything.

Coronavirus Live Updates: W.H.O. Declares Pandemic as Number of Infected Countries Grows

Pretty obviously designed to try to hurt Trump's reelection. So what if people die? Wasn't that the whole point of the 911 attacks?
Frank the Crank's home office.

View attachment 311841

Sadly it doesn't work. Aluminum foil does not keep those waves from entering between his ears, he needed to use lead.
Then he should be fine.

There was lots in all those paint chips he ate as a child.

You're a tRumpling, surely you've got a gun or two around there.

Heh heh. tRumpling? What are you, 12?

I'm one of the very few around here who has demonstrated any kind of coherent, relevant, adult critique of Trump's policies.

You sure as shit aren't capable. lol. tRumpling....

Be thankful I haven't taken an interest in pissing all over your side of the party of one. If they ever become relevant again, I might. And it wouldn't be the Mickey Mouse bullshit you're used to trading keystrokes about.
Don't like it? Tell him to stop with the goofy nicknames, that's when I'll stop.

The WHO has now declared the virus a pandemic. For all those who didn't take it seriously, you really should start.
I take it very seriously. I seriously hope millions of democrats in San Fran, LA, Seattle, Chicago, NYC and Boston all contract the virus.

Sarcasm? Or more evidence you are an asshole?

You'll be one of the first to go Fly Catcher, victim of your own Dempanic. Hope your insurance is up to date.

The WHO has now declared the virus a pandemic. For all those who didn't take it seriously, you really should start.
I take it very seriously. I seriously hope millions of democrats in San Fran, LA, Seattle, Chicago, NYC and Boston all contract the virus.

Sarcasm? Or more evidence you are an asshole?

2015: Trump can drop dead!
2016: Trump's supporters can rot in hell!
2017: Let's go shoot us a Congressman playing baseball!
2018: Celebrating Trump's amputated head in effigy.
2019: Death to all Trump Supporters!
2020: All the progressive states are getting Covid-19. But we are assholes for wishing ill of democrats? :confused:

I agree. The who is a worthless corrupt organization. We should stop funding them.

Just to be clear, what possible corrupt intention is being furthered by declaring a pandemic? Who do you think is being cheated by the anouncement, and to what end?
The panic being promoted by MSM adversely affects the economy and that falls on trump. That is the dem strategy.

So it's an imagenary world wide crisis, complete with lots of dead people? That's more than nuts. That's stupid nuts.
It’s a propagated crisis. Way more deaths from flu.
Change the channel and get a life, group thinker.
Coronavirus 10 times more lethal than seasonal flu, top health official says
Based upon known numbers. Problem is that many may carry without developing illness or symptoms and the real number could drop the mortality rate significantly.
Currently the math is comparable to AGW alarmists basing their dire predictions on data collection of only 140 years.

For all those who screamed that democrats want Americans to die simply because they are taking this seriously and trying to stop the spread, stop it. You all know that's a lie. It's not helping anything.

Coronavirus Live Updates: W.H.O. Declares Pandemic as Number of Infected Countries Grows
You shouldn't slow it down. The sooner you get it the weaker it'll be. Then when it comes around a second or a third time then you'll be resistant to it and won't catch the stronger variants.

I'm really surprised anyone is asking that question at this point. Fear / panic is a huge tool used by governments and powers, who use it for their advantage. They openly admit to using "crises" to do things they wouldn't be able to do otherwise. (What they don't admit to is that if they don't have an actual crisis, they will create one.)

See my sig.

Large gatherings are currently prohibited in a one mile radius of New York and being enforced by the national guard.

Other place like California are also mandating orders against assembly of large groups.
The one mile radius is around New Rochelle, a town in Westchester County.

There is a difference between taking something seriously and acting hysterical over it.
the one thing that is curious to me is that no one is hysterical about these numbers
CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through February 29, 2020, there have been:
34,000,000 – 49,000,000
flu illnesses

cough-icon.png

16,000,000 – 23,000,000
flu medical visits

doctor-patient-icon.png

350,000 – 620,000
flu hospitalizations

hospital-room-icon.png

20,000 – 52,000
flu deaths

flu-virus-icon.png

But are hysterical over these
tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

And these fks want me to take it seriously. how? this isn't fking logical at all.

Fk man, their stopping sporting events, closing schools and banning travel for those bottom numbers and did nothing about this with those top figures. That is insanity.

Yes, as the link I posted in the OP says, the WHO has declared this virus a pandemic.

It's in 100 nations now.

Please read the link.

If you don't like the links I provided here's a different one.

If you don't like that one do a search. You will get the same results.

I'm actually a really big fan of thinning out the population. Heck, just the other day I was reading something about that hole in the ozone starting to repair.

I'm sorry but I just don't know how to reply to being a fan of thinning the population.
As a people we probably have to be less political on this issue. And realize that human history is full of crisis whether by nature or man made. As a nation of many ethnic and cultural backgrounds we need to cool our jets a bit. Easier said then done. The fact is also, that we have a percentage of the population not healthy and may be more in the cross hairs of this virus. This one will not be forgotten for a while. Maybe we will laugh about it if it fizzles out. Although not for the people and families affected.
see post #92

You do know that the common cold is also a pandemic don't you?

do you know what pandemic means? it merely means that many countries have the virus. What is it you're afraid of? did they scare you? See post #92. why don't the flu numbers scare you?

do you know what pandemic means? it merely means that many countries have the virus. What is it you're afraid of? did they scare you? See post #92. why don't the flu numbers scare you?
Some say corona is 10 times as lethal as the Flu. It could very well solve our social security problems.

Some say corona is 10 times as lethal as the Flu. It could very well solve our social security problems.
well old people die of the flu as well. they don't give us that number out of the 20,000 that have died. wonder why?

WOW that logic that sits in the eyes of all still think its' just a conspiracy.

lol.
CORONAVIRUS TRAVEL BAN: EUROCRAT COMPLAINS EUROPE IS TRUMP’S ‘SCAPEGOAT’, SLAMS ‘NATIONALISM’

the pathetic dreamed up bs.

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-12_10-19-7.png
    upload_2020-3-12_10-19-7.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 22

Forum List

Back