Declared Pandemic

I'm really surprised anyone is asking that question at this point. Fear / panic is a huge tool used by governments and powers, who use it for their advantage. They openly admit to using "crises" to do things they wouldn't be able to do otherwise. (What they don't admit to is that if they don't have an actual crisis, they will create one.)

See my sig.

Large gatherings are currently prohibited in a one mile radius of New York and being enforced by the national guard.

Other place like California are also mandating orders against assembly of large groups.
NYC is a large gathering.

You think they intentionally created a world wide crisis? You know that's nuts, right?

Wait, hold up, hold up.

Lemme go get my handy dandy Air Force documents.

Gimme a sec.

K, I'm back.

It says right here on page 15, and on page 26 if you're searching in the pdf file:

Stealth Viruses: The basic concept of this potential bioweapon is to “produce a tightly regulated, cryptic viral infection that can enter and spread in human cells using vectors” (similar to the gene therapy) and then stay dormant for a period of time until triggered by an internal or external signal. The signal then could stimulate the virus to cause severe damage to the system. Stealth viruses could also be tailored to secretly infect a targeted population for an extended period using the threat of activation to blackmail the target.

State of the Bioweapon: Stealth viruses just like the gene therapy, require a vector to be inserted in the body and lay dormant until a trigger mechanism is activated either internally or externally. Imagine having a cancer causing virus enter a human cell and lay dormant until an external signal triggers the disease. When the signal gets activated the cells become abnormal and could rapidly generate abnormal cell growth leading to a tumor and ultimately, death. Now, apply this concept to a population where an HIV virus gets disseminated within a target population. At a specific time chosen by the perpetrator, the signal would be triggered to harm an entire population all at once. Although this bioweapon is futuristic it is not improbable and deserves to be examined.

You should play this in the background as you spread that silly crap. I'm sure it will be more effective.

It's not helping anything.

I agree. The who is a worthless corrupt organization. We should stop funding them.

Just to be clear, what possible corrupt intention is being furthered by declaring a pandemic? Who do you think is being cheated by the anouncement, and to what end?
The panic being promoted by MSM adversely affects the economy and that falls on trump. That is the dem strategy.

So it's an imagenary world wide crisis, complete with lots of dead people? That's more than nuts. That's stupid nuts.
It’s a propagated crisis. Way more deaths from flu.
Change the channel and get a life, group thinker.
Coronavirus 10 times more lethal than seasonal flu, top health official says

It's not helping anything.

I agree. The who is a worthless corrupt organization. We should stop funding them.

Just to be clear, what possible corrupt intention is being furthered by declaring a pandemic? Who do you think is being cheated by the anouncement, and to what end?

I'm really surprised anyone is asking that question at this point. Fear / panic is a huge tool used by governments and powers, who use it for their advantage. They openly admit to using "crises" to do things they wouldn't be able to do otherwise. (What they don't admit to is that if they don't have an actual crisis, they will create one.)

See my sig.
You think they intentionally created a world wide crisis? You know that's nuts, right?

I was talking about the use of fear/panic by powers in general, I made no comment whatsoever on the corona virus. You seemed genuinely perplexed on why any government would want the public to fear and panic, which I found incredibly naive. So my reply was to THAT lack of understanding, not this particular virus.

So you think the powers that be in more than 100 countries want people to panic? Really?

The WHO has now declared the virus a pandemic.

For all those who didn't take it seriously, you really should start.

For all those who screamed that democrats want Americans to die simply because they are taking this seriously and trying to stop the spread, stop it. You all know that's a lie. It's not helping anything.

Coronavirus Live Updates: W.H.O. Declares Pandemic as Number of Infected Countries Grows

Pretty obviously designed to try to hurt Trump's reelection. So what if people die? Wasn't that the whole point of the 911 attacks?
Frank the Crank's home office.

foil_prank_cover.jpg

See my sig.

I was talking about the use of fear/panic by powers in general, I made no comment whatsoever on the corona virus. You seemed genuinely perplexed on why any government would want the public to fear and panic, which I found incredibly naive. So my reply was to THAT lack of understanding, not this particular virus.

So you think the powers that be in more than 100 countries want people to panic? Really?

You really have a habit of putting words in people's mouths, don't you?

First of all, AGAIN, my point was not about this specific event. You seemed unaware that powers use fear to control and manipulate people, and to achieve their agendas. Again, THAT (your lack of awareness on that) is what I was responding to, not this virus.

As for this virus, who said it had to be all or nothing? That's illogical. Always ask "who benefits"? IF any powers use the hysteria to their advantage, then they were likely the ones who pushed the hysteria in the first place. This is not hard.

For all those who screamed that democrats want Americans to die simply because they are taking this seriously and trying to stop the spread, stop it. You all know that's a lie. It's not helping anything.

Coronavirus Live Updates: W.H.O. Declares Pandemic as Number of Infected Countries Grows

Pretty obviously designed to try to hurt Trump's reelection. So what if people die? Wasn't that the whole point of the 911 attacks?
Frank the Crank's home office.

View attachment 311841

Sadly it doesn't work. Aluminum foil does not keep those waves from entering between his ears, he needed to use lead.

See my sig.

First of all, AGAIN, my point was not about this specific event. You seemed unaware that powers use fear to control and manipulate people, and to achieve their agendas. Again, THAT (your lack of awareness on that) is what I was responding to, not this virus.

As for this virus, who said it had to be all or nothing? That's illogical. Always ask "who benefits"? IF any powers use the hysteria to their advantage, then they were likely the ones who pushed the hysteria in the first place. This is not hard.

Again you try to say the virus is is just pushed hystaria. That's just goofy.

See my sig.

Again you try to say the virus is is just pushed hystaria. That's just goofy.

I never said that. Post a direct quote if you think I did. AGAIN, I was responding specifically to your lack of awareness that powers use fear and panic for their own advantage. That is just a fact of life, whether you realize that or not.

As for this virus, I didn't state my thoughts on it either way. But one thing you can bet on is that the powers-that-be live by the motto "never let a good crisis go to waste." They've openly admitted that.

TRANSLATION: ITS OK TO KEEP BLAMING TRUMP

Forum List

Back