🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Decline/Demise of America

A decline has been underway for decades, now, Trumpism has speeded the process. American values are in dramatic decline as the USA leader Donald Trump leads the nation in a period of corruption and disregard for basic American principals of morality and human rights. An amoral monster has taken over the reigns of power in America and a corrupted a Republican-led Congress. With no concern of right or wrong, America is quickly losing its strength and viability for existing.

It's your party that's demanding we adopt the morality of Sodom and Gomorrah, so don't try to preach to me about morality.

The "morality of Sodom and Gomorrah" was the failure of their residents to welcome strangers and offer them food and peace and the protection of your house, as was the expectation of anyone traveling in the wilderness at that time. What is this "it's your party" thing? You are supposed to be welcoming.

Yeah that's what their known for. LMAO Are you one of them sodomites? LMAO

`
The Psychology Behind Donald Trump's Unwavering Support;

1) The Dunning-Kruger Effect - In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability.

2) Hypersensitivity to Threat - Fear and anxiety drive conservative attitudes.

3) Terror Management Theory - Terror management theory (TMT) attempts to explain a type of defensive human thinking and behavior that stems from our awareness and fear of death. According to TMT, death anxiety drives us to adopt worldviews that protect our sense of self-esteem, worthiness and sustainability and allow us to believe that we play an important role in a meaningful world.

4) High Attentional Engagement - Essentially, the loyalty of Trump supporters may in part be explained by America’s addiction with entertainment and reality TV. To some, it doesn’t matter what Trump actually says because he’s so amusing to watch.
`

"Psychology" behind Trump hatred

1) Pure idiocy - Dumbasses. Morons, Brain damage.

2) Economic losers - Unable to make a decent living with their own talents and abilities.

3) Servile mentality - Some people like to have others run their lives. Afraid to make their own decisions.

4) Fake news - Fed on a steady diet of CNN and the New York Times.

You forgot #5

5) You're one of the many people that Donald Trump fucked over during his career ( bond holders, contractors, journalists, students, etc..,)

One thing I can say for the Donald, he's never been shy about making enemies.
Obama fucked over 330 million people, douchebag.
Yeah Obama is a world class asshole too, what of it? That doesn't excuse all the people Donald Trump's left holding the bag during his career.

So-called "journalists" are getting what they deserve.
LOL, I was talking about the slew of journalists that Donald threatened to sue or otherwise intimidated because they dared to print the truth about business dealings, like for example the Fortune Reporter that laid out the fact that the Taj Mahal wasn't financially viable (which wasn't really a shocker given that the idiot financed it with a billion dollars of junk bonds at 14%), that one alone earns him a place in the Dick Fuld Fucked Up Finance Hall of Fame.

I have no problem with threatening journalists with lawsuits. Most of them are scumbags. Whether it was financially viable was a matter of opinion.
Yeah I know you don't have a problem with threatening journalists, unless of course a Democrat is doing the threatening. :rolleyes:

Whether it was financially viable was a matter of opinion. The scumbag reported his opinion as if it was a fact. He deserved to be sued.
ROFLMAO !!! No genius he actually reported the truth, as in the numbers, in case nobody came up to the nut house and told you, math isn't a matter of opinion and given the smoking ruin that the Taj Mahal became his math was spot on, or aren't you aware of the fact that Taj Mahal went bankrupt? and of course Donny T fucked over many of the contractors that built the place and the bondholders that financed it.

Now... feel free to continue to attempt to rewrite history to suit your partisan needs.

`
The Psychology Behind Donald Trump's Unwavering Support;

1) The Dunning-Kruger Effect - In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability.

2) Hypersensitivity to Threat - Fear and anxiety drive conservative attitudes.

3) Terror Management Theory - Terror management theory (TMT) attempts to explain a type of defensive human thinking and behavior that stems from our awareness and fear of death. According to TMT, death anxiety drives us to adopt worldviews that protect our sense of self-esteem, worthiness and sustainability and allow us to believe that we play an important role in a meaningful world.

4) High Attentional Engagement - Essentially, the loyalty of Trump supporters may in part be explained by America’s addiction with entertainment and reality TV. To some, it doesn’t matter what Trump actually says because he’s so amusing to watch.
`

Ah! The intellectual rambling and assumptions of the regressive elite. Couldn't possibly be we're just sick an tired of having regressive bullshit forced on us and generally hate you commiecrats for it. FOAD

A decline has been underway for decades, now, Trumpism has speeded the process. American values are in dramatic decline as the USA leader Donald Trump leads the nation in a period of corruption and disregard for basic American principals of morality and human rights. An amoral monster has taken over the reigns of power in America and a corrupted a Republican-led Congress. With no concern of right or wrong, America is quickly losing its strength and viability for existing.
Yup... this has to be the one of the dumbest things I've read all year. Makes me wonder if you dropped ACID or something before you wrote that, or are just talking the most outrageous, steaming pile of horse shit you could just to see what kind of reaction you get... IDK... but it's like you're either retarded, or practicing a line of comedy for a stand up routine for democrat rejects or something, but you take the cake... this is hands down one of the most ignorant things I've read this year... you win the ass clown trophy.
Your comment has no content. We have a corrupt and morally bankrupt person sitting in the Oval Office. Reply to that.

Did you miss the news, the bitch lost the election, Trump is your president.

"Psychology" behind Trump hatred

1) Pure idiocy - Dumbasses. Morons, Brain damage.

2) Economic losers - Unable to make a decent living with their own talents and abilities.

3) Servile mentality - Some people like to have others run their lives. Afraid to make their own decisions.

4) Fake news - Fed on a steady diet of CNN and the New York Times.

You forgot #5

5) You're one of the many people that Donald Trump fucked over during his career ( bond holders, contractors, journalists, students, etc..,)

Yeah Obama is a world class asshole too, what of it? That doesn't excuse all the people Donald Trump's left holding the bag during his career.

LOL, I was talking about the slew of journalists that Donald threatened to sue or otherwise intimidated because they dared to print the truth about business dealings, like for example the Fortune Reporter that laid out the fact that the Taj Mahal wasn't financially viable (which wasn't really a shocker given that the idiot financed it with a billion dollars of junk bonds at 14%), that one alone earns him a place in the Dick Fuld Fucked Up Finance Hall of Fame.

I have no problem with threatening journalists with lawsuits. Most of them are scumbags. Whether it was financially viable was a matter of opinion.
Yeah I know you don't have a problem with threatening journalists, unless of course a Democrat is doing the threatening. :rolleyes:

Whether it was financially viable was a matter of opinion. The scumbag reported his opinion as if it was a fact. He deserved to be sued.
ROFLMAO !!! No genius he actually reported the truth, as in the numbers, in case nobody came up to the nut house and told you, math isn't a matter of opinion and given the smoking ruin that the Taj Mahal became his math was spot on, or aren't you aware of the fact that Taj Mahal went bankrupt? and of course Donny T fucked over many of the contractors that built the place and the bondholders that financed it.

Now... feel free to continue to attempt to rewrite history to suit your partisan needs.

Threatening them with a lawsuit is something entirely different than "threatening them," you sleazy dishonest piece of shit. The latter implies a physical attack.

This kind of shit is why everyone regards leftwingers as douchebags.

Yes, we know after the fact that the Taj Mahal went bankrupt. That doesn't make the reporters opinion before it went bankrupt a known fact. It was just his opinion.

The claim that Trump "fucked over many contractors" is also complete bullshit. All general contractors have disputes with their subs. There's nothing unusual about Trump's business practices. Here we have just another example of everyday normal behavior being cast as sinister by leftwing douchebags. That's all it is.

You forgot #5

Threatening them with a lawsuit is something entirely different than "threatening them," you sleazy dishonest piece of shit. The latter implies a physical attack.

Yes, we know after the fact that the Taj Mahal went bankrupt. That doesn't make the reporters opinion before it went bankrupt a known fact. It was just his opinion.

The claim that Trump "fucked over many contractors" is also complete bullshit. All general contractors have disputes with their subs. There's nothing unusual about Trump's business practices. Here we have just another example of everyday normal behavior being cast as sinister by leftwing douchebags. That's all it is.
Donald Trump has never exhibited normal behavior. Six bankruptcies are not normal. He recently had ro pay 25 million dollars to folks who enrolled in his fake "University". He has always been known as a fake, a fraud, and an immature asshole. New Yorkers have been mocking him for five decades.

You forgot #5

Yeah got it, threatening them isn't the same as threatening them, as long as the one doing the threatening has an "R" behind his name.:rolleyes:

Well not everyone regards left wingers as douchebags but I know I do.

I also regard mindless partisan drones that ramble on about subjects that they clearly know nothing about as douche bags.

I'm glad you're aware of ONE fact from the Donald's business career but you still haven't quite managed to grasp the fact that math isn't an opinion not to mention the fact that the reporter in questions math was absolutely correct because what his numbers showed was going to happen, happened.

The claim that Trump "fucked over many contractors" is also complete bullshit. All general contractors have disputes with their subs. There's nothing unusual about Trump's business practices.

I don't claim it, he did it and even he admits it. The fact that you're denying it only reinforces the theory that you're a mindless drone that would defend him no matter what he's done.

Here we have just another example of everyday normal behavior being cast as sinister by leftwing douchebags. That's all it is.
Hate to break it to you professor but I'm about as far from a left winger as it gets, I've just followed Trump's business career since the 1980's and am well aware of his successes and failures.

You on the other hand appear to be just a mindless sycophant that doesn't want to hear anything except praise for the object of your worship, you're no different than all the brain dead "Hope and Change" Obama worshippers that polluted the air waves for 8 years and thought President Nimrod walked on water.

Yeah got it, threatening them isn't the same as threatening them, as long as the one doing the threatening has an "R" behind his name.:rolleyes:

Well not everyone regards left wingers as douchebags but I know I do.

I also regard mindless partisan drones that ramble on about subjects that they clearly know nothing about as douche bags.

I'm glad you're aware of ONE fact from the Donald's business career but you still haven't quite managed to grasp the fact that math isn't an opinion not to mention the fact that the reporter in questions math was absolutely correct because what his numbers showed was going to happen, happened.

The claim that Trump "fucked over many contractors" is also complete bullshit. All general contractors have disputes with their subs. There's nothing unusual about Trump's business practices.

I don't claim it, he did it and even he admits it. The fact that you're denying it only reinforces the theory that you're a mindless drone that would defend him no matter what he's done.

Here we have just another example of everyday normal behavior being cast as sinister by leftwing douchebags. That's all it is.
Hate to break it to you professor but I'm about as far from a left winger as it gets, I've just followed Trump's business career since the 1980's and am well aware of his successes and failures.

You on the other hand appear to be just a mindless sycophant that doesn't want to hear anything except praise for the object of your worship, you're no different than all the brain dead "Hope and Change" Obama worshippers that polluted the air waves for 8 years and thought President Nimrod walked on water.
Threatening someone with a lawsuit is perfectly legal, you fucking moron. it's no more sinister than threatening someone with a surprise party.

The rest of your post isn't worth reading. You're obviously a moron.

Donald Trump has never exhibited normal behavior. Six bankruptcies are not normal.
Say's who? There's nothing "abnormal" about the number of bankruptcies given the breadth and scope of his business endeavors over 4 decades, what wasn't so "normal" was the way he handled the aftermath of some of them.

On the plus side, he deserves credit for getting up, dusting himself off and trying again, that's determination which is a hallmark of successful entrepreneurs.

He recently had ro pay 25 million dollars to folks who enrolled in his fake "University". He has always been known as a fake, a fraud, and an immature asshole. New Yorkers have been mocking him for five decades.

Yeah, those are the "students" that I'm sure count themselves among his enemies and for damn good reason, Trump University was a farce, he was stupid to ever agree to put his name on it and I suspect he regrets doing it.

You forgot #5

Here is an example of decline. This guy thinks his crudeness is appropriate.

Yup... this has to be the one of the dumbest things I've read all year. Makes me wonder if you dropped ACID or something before you wrote that, or are just talking the most outrageous, steaming pile of horse shit you could just to see what kind of reaction you get... IDK... but it's like you're either retarded, or practicing a line of comedy for a stand up routine for democrat rejects or something, but you take the cake... this is hands down one of the most ignorant things I've read this year... you win the ass clown trophy.
Your comment has no content. We have a corrupt and morally bankrupt person sitting in the Oval Office. Reply to that.
You have the IQ of a brick, and your hysterical lying and propaganda is enough to make us normal Americans vomit.

That's why you have lost so many seats of power in the last ten years, and will continue to do so. You all sound like unhinged psychotic mental cases that need incarceration.
Hilarious reply. What is it that I am too dumb to understand? I don't think that you are anything close to being a "normal American." You sound incredibly ignorant. Perhaps a southern baptist bibble-banger? Do you do the jeffress/graham wavy thing? You definitely are in one of the trash cults.

Another fine example of an intolerant commie bitch.

Threatening someone with a lawsuit is perfectly legal, you fucking moron. it's no more sinister than threatening someone with a surprise party.

Dear Chief Puts Words in Other Peoples Mouths,

Nobody said it wasn't legal, however most rational people would understand that it's unethical when a financial journalist prints the truth regarding finances.

The fact that RATIONAL people would understand it explains why you don't.

Hugs & Kisses,

Reality

The rest of your post isn't worth reading. You're obviously a moron.

K, please remember to take that white flag you're waving with you.:itsok:

Au revoir

"I'm not one to gush, but the possibilities of your consequence-free reality are darkly promising." -- Gilfoyle, Silicon Valley

It's your party that's demanding we adopt the morality of Sodom and Gomorrah, so don't try to preach to me about morality.

The "morality of Sodom and Gomorrah" was the failure of their residents to welcome strangers and offer them food and peace and the protection of your house, as was the expectation of anyone traveling in the wilderness at that time. What is this "it's your party" thing? You are supposed to be welcoming.

I could fit all of your Bible knowledge in a thimble. I'm sure of that.

My "Bible knowledge" does not matter. The tale of Sodom and Gomorrah is an ancient myth. But in context, it centers on the treatment of the travelers and the failure to extend the usual courtesies and the mistreatment of the strangers. The people who attribute the destruction of these cities to homosexuality are just stupid.

These are all myths, anyway.

It took Calvin and that bunch to advance the incredibly stupid ideas that the bible was infallible and inerrant. I've read the bible, but what does it impart? The rules of a desert tribe thousands of years ago contained in the OT? There is not much in it. The only thing of value is anything attributed to Jesus, like the Sermon on the Mount, of which there are other writings. The other stuff in it was not generated by any action of Jesus, it's just saul/paul and timothy and a bunch of others who never even knew Jesus.

In any event, the United States of America is not, and should not, be run by the scripture of any religion.
Lol
Says a Secularist

Of course I am a secularist, twit. I have common sense. Look who you idiots go following around. Do you want shitheads like jeffress, graham, and perkins running the country? They are total cult baboons. This is a nation, not a zoo.

I could fit all of your Bible knowledge in a thimble. I'm sure of that.

My "Bible knowledge" does not matter. The tale of Sodom and Gomorrah is an ancient myth. But in context, it centers on the treatment of the travelers and the failure to extend the usual courtesies and the mistreatment of the strangers. The people who attribute the destruction of these cities to homosexuality are just stupid.

These are all myths, anyway.

It took Calvin and that bunch to advance the incredibly stupid ideas that the bible was infallible and inerrant. I've read the bible, but what does it impart? The rules of a desert tribe thousands of years ago contained in the OT? There is not much in it. The only thing of value is anything attributed to Jesus, like the Sermon on the Mount, of which there are other writings. The other stuff in it was not generated by any action of Jesus, it's just saul/paul and timothy and a bunch of others who never even knew Jesus.

In any event, the United States of America is not, and should not, be run by the scripture of any religion.
Lol
Says a Secularist

Of course I am a secularist, twit. I have common sense. Look who you idiots go following around. Do you want shitheads like jeffress, graham, and perkins running the country? They are total cult baboons. This is a nation, not a zoo.
Zoo...........Zoo................LOL

VP Pence has 3 children. :laugh:

How in the heck did he manage this? The bitch doesn't seem like he can deliver "the goods." He seems like a cult freak that orders his sex with his finger clicks. So he actually surrendered his virginity?
Pence is a good man without a hint of scandal. You don't like his politics, and because you don't like his politics you think you have a license to slander, insult, and create a false narrative about his character. You must be a supporter of the Democrat party, huh.

Voted for the Birther-in-Chief, didn't ya?
Yep, and I'm going to do it again in 2020. You be sure and vote.

It never occurred to you that the Birther-in-Chief slanders, insults, and creates "false narratives," did it? You support what you condemn.

What's wrong, are you pissed that he's using your own tactics on your regressive party? What goes around, comes around. LMAO

You have the IQ of a brick, and your hysterical lying and propaganda is enough to make us normal Americans vomit.

That's why you have lost so many seats of power in the last ten years, and will continue to do so. You all sound like unhinged psychotic mental cases that need incarceration.
Hilarious reply. What is it that I am too dumb to understand? I don't think that you are anything close to being a "normal American." You sound incredibly ignorant. Perhaps a southern baptist bibble-banger? Do you do the jeffress/graham wavy thing? You definitely are in one of the trash cults.

I am intolerant of assholes, yes. I'm also intolerant of fascism. You have no idea of what economic model I support. You are just a cultie twit who could use some help.

I am intolerant of assholes, yes. I'm also intolerant of fascism. You have no idea of what economic model I support. You are just a cultie twit who could use some help.

Feeling the self hate strong here

Forum List

Back