Decline in Trump Racism Rhetoric from left

The dems and their allies in the media had to tone down the racist rhetoric. They shafted all the minority candidates and they know they will be running one of the old white guys for President. In a couple of months and as we get closer to November the racist rhetoric will be out in full force. What else can they do, run on their ideas and tell the truth? That's a loser.
Yes, it will be interesting to see if they ramp up the racism rhetoric again as we get closer to the election.

This thread shows that every lefty here on usmb agrees that there is no evidence that proves Trump is a racist. 242 posts, and no lefty has been able to post a shred of evidence. I think this is one of the reasons why we are seeing a decline in Trump racism rhetoric from the left.

The blob thought he a Hispanic named person couldn’t be impartial as a judge. The very definition of racism.
This does not fit ANY valid definition of racism.
Not one.
Well, common sense, as well as the guy you voted for in 2012 tell a different story.
Nothing here changes the fact you cannot provide a quote from Trump that falls under any valid definition of racist..

The quote was provided. You just have a warped sense of what is racist and what you have been conditioned to believe.

The blob thought he a Hispanic named person couldn’t be impartial as a judge. The very definition of racism.
Not one.
Well, common sense, as well as the guy you voted for in 2012 tell a different story.
Nothing here changes the fact you cannot provide a quote from Trump that falls under any valid definition of racist..
The quote was provided. You just have a warped sense of what is racist and what you have been conditioned to believe.
If by that you mean I understand the -actual- definition of "racist", then yes.

Fact remains:
You are fully aware of the fact you cannot provide a a quote from Trump that falls under any valid definition of racist

Not one.

Fact remains:
You are fully aware of the fact you cannot provide a a quote from Trump that falls under any valid definition of racist

If by that you mean the definition in your head...you have no idea what the term means.

What your blob did was claim someone couldn’t be impartial based on their heritage.

Republican Speaker Ryan—a man you voted for stated that it is the very definition of racism.

Your warped definition is not applicable.

Not one.

Fact remains:

If by that you mean the definition in your head...you have no idea what the term means.
:21:
Go ahead.
- Provide a valid definition of "racist", with citation
- Demonstrate how Trump's statement falls under that definition.

We both know you won't, because we both know you can't.

Not one.

The quote was posted in some secret place, probably right next to where all the evidence of Trump russia collusion is posted. You are not the first lefty to just claim that the evidence has already been posted in this secret place, which is why I know that you will always have a reason why you can't tell anybody where it is. You will NEVER be able to re post this supposed evidence that has been posted before, and you will NEVER be able to post it in the first place.

Not one.

Fact remains:

What your blob did was claim someone couldn’t be impartial based on their heritage.

Republican Speaker Ryan—a man you voted for stated that it is the very definition of racism.

Your warped definition is not applicable.
I see you still refuse to post what race the judge was. You must have figured out that the judge's race is white like Trump.

Also, having Paul ryan declare the definition of racism is not how it works. If you want a definition, go to a dictionary where it says racism is the belief that one's race is superior to another.

Last edited:
do tell us some of his previous ones

Here’s an interview with lots of them.

I’m sure you’ll see nothing racist in your master’s words.

where is the interview?

Not that you’ll read it

In context: Trump's racial comments about federal judge

Oh old news.....but let's look at it. what comment was racist?

Told ya you couldn’t see it. But I’ll explain it to you....he thought a Hispanic judge shouldn’t hear his case because of the Judge’s surname. You’ll be a good little pooch and rush to your master’s defense and claim something else of course. So hop to it

This comming from someone

Told ya you couldn’t see it. But I’ll explain it to you....he thought a Hispanic judge shouldn’t hear his case because of the Judge’s surname. You’ll be a good little pooch and rush to your master’s defense and claim something else of course. So hop to it
What does a hispanic judge have to do with racism?

The blob thought he a Hispanic named person couldn’t be impartial as a judge. The very definition of racism. I’m sure you have different standards
This from the people who gave us the made up white privlege crap. You guys are the ones who define everything by race and say one race can't represent another.....aka be impartial.....so I find it hilarious you stated this.

Here’s an interview with lots of them.

I’m sure you’ll see nothing racist in your master’s words.

where is the interview?

Not that you’ll read it

In context: Trump's racial comments about federal judge

The blob thought he a Hispanic named person couldn’t be impartial as a judge. The very definition of racism. I’m sure you have different standards
This from the people who gave us the made up white privlege crap. You guys are the ones who define everything by race and say one race can't represent another.....aka be impartial.....so I find it hilarious you stated this.

Wow. They say ignorance is bliss. No wonder you’re happy

I'm very happy, but it's hilarious how ignorant you are. And don't forget hypocritical

Thank you for validating my opening post and thread title. You have been an excellent example of why there is a decline in the Trump racism rhetoric. No lefty can post a shred of evidence, so all we see are the stragglers like you who still have to post something even though they have nothing. In this last post, you didn't even post the usual allegations, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, gish gallop, or propaganda, you just posted an arbitrary shot in the dark.

Thank you for validating my opening post and thread title. You have been an excellent example of why there is a decline in the Trump racism rhetoric. No lefty can post a shred of evidence, so all we see are the stragglers like you who still have to post something even though they have nothing. In this last post, you didn't even post the usual allegations, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, gish gallop, or propaganda, you just posted an arbitrary shot in the dark.
I think candy is using Jussie Smollet as evidence.....their case on racism is as strong as Adam Schiff's impeachment.

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist. I believe it is because no lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Sure, I still see lefties make attempts to paint him as a racist, but they are less frequent than they were earlier in his term and during his campaign.

PROGS don't produce anything. The racist business is only relevant as a default. He'll be racist again following the Democrats loss in the Senate.

The evidence has been posted in abundance as has your inability to address the quotes; only posting nonsense.

The evidence has been posted in abundance as has your inability to address the quotes; only posting nonsense.
The quote was posted in some secret place, probably right next to where all the evidence of Trump russia collusion is posted. You are not the first lefty to just claim that the evidence has already been posted in this secret place, which is why I know that you will always have a reason why you can't tell anybody where it is. You will NEVER be able to re post this supposed evidence that has been posted before, and you will NEVER be able to post it in the first place

The quote was posted in some secret place, probably right next to where all the evidence of Trump russia collusion is posted. You are not the first lefty to just claim that the evidence has already been posted in this secret place, which is why I know that you will always have a reason why you can't tell anybody where it is. You will NEVER be able to re post this supposed evidence that has been posted before, and you will NEVER be able to post it in the first place

It’s there...for people who can read.

And yet, you are still unable to provide a sound definition of "racist" which would include any statement made by Trump.

The racism in Trump's statements, see, lies in your own hyper-partisan bigotry, and nowhere else.

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist. I believe it is because no lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Sure, I still see lefties make attempts to paint him as a racist, but they are less frequent than they were earlier in his term and during his campaign.

They also got real quiet on the southern border. Must be taking a big bite out of their kid trafficking funding operation

Forum List

Back