Decline in Trump Racism Rhetoric from left

Lol, Candycorn quietly slipped away with his tail between his legs.

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist. I believe it is because no lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Sure, I still see lefties make attempts to paint him as a racist, but they are less frequent than they were earlier in his term and during his campaign.

We can be sure they always have a wild card to play. Problem for them to-date is Trump always holds the better hand. He just checks and calls, Trump's them every time. It's another reason they hate him.

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist. I believe it is because no lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Sure, I still see lefties make attempts to paint him as a racist, but they are less frequent than they were earlier in his term and during his campaign.

We can be sure they always have a wild card to play. Problem for them to-date is Trump always holds the better hand. He just checks and calls, Trump's them every time. It's another reason they hate him.
Indeed, Trump has them at every turn.

... I believe it is because ...

IMHO It became too hard for the Dems to continue playing, pretend, while the world sees President Trump hanging out with Floyd Mayweather Kanye West & KimK plus Jim Brown Steve Harvey and especially the negro clergy ---plus Trump attended the Black Leadership Youth Summit of brilliant, aspiring negro GOP teens.

And he recently funneled money into HBCU and Black farmers who Obama left behind.

Lefties are not going to be able to milk out the racism crap in the 2020 election the way they did in 2016.

Dismissed cases are not evidence.
It was settled not dismissed outright. Damn dude, when was the last time you posted ANYTHING that was factually correct?
Please tell me what is not factually correct about this:

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations contained therein, and predating this Order."

The blob will make a racist tweet soon enough. Don’t worry.

His supporters demand a certain amount of xenophobia in their master

do tell us some of his previous ones

Here’s an interview with lots of them.

I’m sure you’ll see nothing racist in your master’s words.

where is the interview?

where is the interview?

Not that you’ll read it

In context: Trump's racial comments about federal judge

where is the interview?

Not that you’ll read it

Oh old news.....but let's look at it. what comment was racist?

where is the interview?

Not that you’ll read it

I've read it. You are a bigot for conflating nationality with race.

The five races recognized by the US census are white, black, asian, pacific islander, American indian. Women are not a race, Mexican is not a race, Muslim is not a race.

Trump's comments about the judge are not connected to race. If you disagree, please tell me what race the judge is. Make sure it is in fact a race and not a nationality so you don't look like an ignorant lefty.

Racism is about race, which is why lefties inevitably go back to Trump's real estate days from 50 years ago in search of racism that is connected to race. They still have not found any.

I’m sick and tired of all the race baiting and character assassination with false claims of racism being hurled.

As soon as we all stop being defensive about the racism name-calling, they will stop. Trump teaches us that: he doesn't apologize for or explain anything. One of the best prime ministers of England said that: Never apologize, never explain.

Is it possible that The Democrat Party has noticed it's flogging a dead horse?
This may very well be what's up. I think they all know that all that there is absolutely zero evidence that proves Trump is a racist, and that all that exists are allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda. We will always get an occasional dipshit who will post these things, but even candycorn will eventually give up.

where is the interview?

Not that you’ll read it

Told ya you couldn’t see it. But I’ll explain it to you....he thought a Hispanic judge shouldn’t hear his case because of the Judge’s surname. You’ll be a good little pooch and rush to your master’s defense and claim something else of course. So hop to it

where is the interview?

Not that you’ll read it

The blob’s racist statements are timeless

Forum List

Back