Decline in Trump Racism Rhetoric from left

As a landlord myself, I know the efforts the state goes through to try and nail you on a phony charge. We had one landlord here who advertised his apartments with no pets. Somebody called claiming they were interested in the apartment, but wanted to bring their cat to help with depression. The landlord refused the cat. Another called wanting the apartment and to bring his dog, but again, the landlord restated the no pets policy of his.

A few months later, he gets a registered letter containing two fines for $1,500 each, with the claim the landlord violated the Americans with disabilities act. He contacted his lawyer who said he could beat the rap, but they had to go to the state capital court, which is about 120 miles away, and it would end up costing him more money than if he just paid the fines.

A few years later when I advertised one of my apartments, the same thing happened to me. I told the agent posing as an interested applicant I would need a doctors prescription, and an insurance policy covering any possible damage to my apartment caused by the pet. Never heard from them again.

I was a landlord in the 1990s, and I sold them all in the early 2000s. I found that refusing section 8 was more profitable and that my homes were not damaged as much this way when I managed them myself, but I eventually hired a property manager. Property managers are typically better equipped to sort through the legal stuff in-house, and are tougher for lefties to take advantage of.

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist. I believe it is because no lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Sure, I still see lefties make attempts to paint him as a racist, but they are less frequent than they were earlier in his term and during his campaign.

I think they’ll rev up the race card before the election. I haven’t been paying attention enough to realize they stopped or slowed down

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist. I believe it is because no lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Sure, I still see lefties make attempts to paint him as a racist, but they are less frequent than they were earlier in his term and during his campaign.

I think they’ll rev up the race card before the election. I haven’t been paying attention enough to realize they stopped or slowed down
Even on this thread, lefties have had to stay away. The lefties who dared post were either playing dodging games like fort fun, or really ignorant like candy whatever his name is. Notice how most lefties know to stay away from this thread?

Even on this thread, lefties have had to stay away. The lefties who dared post were either playing dodging games like fort fun, or really ignorant like candy whatever his name is. Notice how most lefties know to stay away from this thread?
To be honest I didn’t read much of the thread. Maybe there’s something to what you’re saying. I hope there is. I’m sick and tired of all the race baiting and character assassination with false claims of racism being hurled.

I guess it could just be that it is so obvious that Trump is not a racist that lefties know better than to even try anymore.

Just saw a lefty allege Trump is a racist on another thread. Lefties still make the occasional effort to paint Trump as a racist, but these attempt look lamer than ever.

When lefties who are convinced that Trump is a racist come across a thread like this where it becomes obvious that Trump is not, they should question how on earth they were ever convinced that he is. For some reason, most lefties fail to backtrack how on earth they ever came to believe such a notion when there is not a shred of evidence to support it. This is one of the things that makes lefties what they are.

It will be interesting if the decline in fake racism claims by lefties stays down all the way to his 2020 victory.

It will be interesting if the decline in fake racism claims by lefties stays down all the way to his 2020 victory.

There is no way they can go though a campaign, a PRESIDENTIAL campaign, without their primary weapon.

jUST. NO. WAY.

They backed off because the elections are nearing and no one but the far left believes hes a racist.

Democrats only deemed Trump a racist when he stopped writing checks to them and stepped in their way. It’s bullshit to call him racist and American people know it. They say he referred to ALL Mexicans as rapists and drug dealers which is a lie. The countries he calls shit holes are the countries the Left says is oppressing, raping, and hurting their people. That’s a shit hole.

There is no way they can go though a campaign, a PRESIDENTIAL campaign, without their primary weapon.

jUST. NO. WAY.

I still see lefties make occasional allegations of racism, but it is only in controlled environments where nobody is there to debunk it. If you look at an environment like this thread though, lefties simply cannot get away with it. They do not have a shred of evidence to post, and they know they will be called out for posting non evidence.

Democrats only deemed Trump a racist when he stopped writing checks to them and stepped in their way. It’s bullshit to call him racist and American people know it. They say he referred to ALL Mexicans as rapists and drug dealers which is a lie. The countries he calls shit holes are the countries the Left says is oppressing, raping, and hurting their people. That’s a shit hole.
I shut them down on those claims about Trump saying all Mexicans being rapists. Here is the thread:
Trump, Mexicans, and Rapists

No lefty can post evidence that Trump is a racist, and no lefty can post a quote of Trump claiming all Mexicans are rapists.

jUST. NO. WAY.

I still see lefties make occasional allegations of racism, but it is only in controlled environments where nobody is there to debunk it. If you look at an environment like this thread though, lefties simply cannot get away with it. They do not have a shred of evidence to post, and they know they will be called out for posting non evidence.

That is true. They are so pathetic when they try.

Just saw a Tucker Carlson bit, where he interviewed a prof and asked him to support his accusation.

The best he came up with, was retweeting an incorrect crime state, from a supposed white supremacist.

It boggles the mind that these people are so clueless.

jUST. NO. WAY.

Just saw a Tucker Carlson bit, where he interviewed a prof and asked him to support his accusation.

The best he came up with, was retweeting an incorrect crime state, from a supposed white supremacist.

What boggles my mind is how a lefty can read a thread like this one, not be able to post a shred of evidence that Trump is a racist, but then go out and perpetuate the myth that he is racist. At that point, they KNOW there is no evidence, which means they are intentionally trying to deceive people.

jUST. NO. WAY.

What boggles my mind is how a lefty can read a thread like this one, not be able to post a shred of evidence that Trump is a racist, but then go out and perpetuate the myth that he is racist. At that point, they KNOW there is no evidence, which means they are intentionally trying to deceive people.

I have repeatedly had liberals, admit that I am an ideological and partisan republican who opposed Obama the same way I opposed every other Democratic President/Candidate,

and yet, still insist that my opposition to Obama was racist.

They could not explain their position, but they would not budge from it, not matter how painfully obvious their idiocy was.

Forum List

Back