Decline in Trump Racism Rhetoric from left

Will someone stick a shoe in Rudy's mouth?
Two weeks after his client, President Donald Trump, described Jews working in real estate as “brutal killers,” Rudy Giuliani cast blame on New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio for a recent wave of anti-Semitic attacks.

De Blasio blamed hate “emanating from Washington.”

Hate-crime violence is at a 16-year high across the nation, the FBI reported in November. There were 13 suspected anti-Semitic attacks in New York in the last few weeks, including six in New York City last week. On Saturday, five people were injured — two critically — when a man burst into a rabbi’s home in the suburb of Monsey and began slashing at a crowd gathered there for a Hanukkah celebration.

Last week, Giuliani, who was raised a Catholic, claimed to be “more of a Jew” than liberal philanthropist George Soros, who survived the Holocaust. On Sunday, he took to Twitter to blame de Blasio for not doing enough to stop anti-Semitic attacks:

Of course they blame Trump. Have you ever seen a Democrat blame themselves? The party of excuses has to find somebody to blame.

Which is such a ridiculous statement. It's like me winning at a game of 8-ball, and you claiming you're the better pool player because you got more balls in the pocket than I did.

Nobody knows who would have gotten the popular vote because nobody strategized in getting the popular vote. They set their target on getting the most electoral votes. If it were about the popular vote, more Republicans in hard blue states would have come out to vote. But I'm sure many stayed home because voting for a Republican would be fruitless.

The overage basically came out of California, which Hillary had anyway. One state doesn't prove anything as to what the rest of the country wanted or did not want.

Hillary got more votes than your blob.

stop detailing the thread and get back to your blob’s racial tendencies
How does it feel to not be able to post a shred of evidence that proves trump is a racist? Is this why lefties are backing off the racism rhetoric?

the racist statements about Mexicans and women of color in Congress are known to all.

no need to repost them

Are you stupid or are you just going to play stupid?
Are you thinking that Mexican is a race and not a nationality? Are you thinking women are a race?

ahh, now you are playing stupid...so predictable
well at least when you do it, we know you're not playing.

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist. I believe it is because no lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Sure, I still see lefties make attempts to paint him as a racist, but they are less frequent than they were earlier in his term and during his campaign.
Lol Trump didn’t stop being a racist I assure you.
and the left will never stop selling that image.

i assure you.

Two weeks after his client, President Donald Trump, described Jews working in real estate as “brutal killers,” Rudy Giuliani cast blame on New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio for a recent wave of anti-Semitic attacks.

Hate-crime violence is at a 16-year high across the nation, the FBI reported in November. There were 13 suspected anti-Semitic attacks in New York in the last few weeks, including six in New York City last week. On Saturday, five people were injured — two critically — when a man burst into a rabbi’s home in the suburb of Monsey and began slashing at a crowd gathered there for a Hanukkah celebration.

Last week, Giuliani, who was raised a Catholic, claimed to be “more of a Jew” than liberal philanthropist George Soros, who survived the Holocaust. On Sunday, he took to Twitter to blame de Blasio for not doing enough to stop anti-Semitic attacks:

Of course they blame Trump. Have you ever seen a Democrat blame themselves? The party of excuses has to find somebody to blame.
Yeah Ray ever think how easy it is to blame the schmuck in the WH ? Now Iran is in bed with China and Russia thanks to the dumb loudmouth Trump

I
It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist. I believe it is because no lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Sure, I still see lefties make attempts to paint him as a racist, but they are less frequent than they were earlier in his term and during his campaign.

i assure you.
Indeed. Lefties don't seem to experience any shame when they are caught perpetuating untruths. Worse yet, as seen with this billy000 quack, lefties feel no shame in perpetuating such untruths on a thread like this where it is only going to make lefties look even worse. Lefties remind me of dogs, the way they do not experience shame. My dog will lick his privates right in front of me or guests, but he feels no shame.

Yeah Ray ever think how easy it is to blame the schmuck in the WH ? Now Iran is in bed with China and Russia thanks to the dumb loudmouth Trump
I bet you would like it if you could drop into a thread like this one and post some evidence that proves Trump is a racist, like what the opening post refers to.

I

i assure you.
Indeed. Lefties don't seem to experience any shame when they are caught perpetuating untruths. Worse yet, as seen with this billy000 quack, lefties feel no shame in perpetuating such untruths on a thread like this where it is only going to make lefties look even worse. Lefties remind me of dogs, the way they do not experience shame. My dog will lick his privates right in front of me or guests, but he feels no shame.
Has trump grabbed any pussies recently ? Talking about shame He has none ,,A world class cheater and bully

I bet you would like it if you could drop into a thread like this one and post some evidence that proves Trump is a racist, like what the opening post refers to.
Proof?? Did the dumb fk ever apologize for wanting innocent black guys to get executed ?

I

i assure you.
Has trump grabbed any pussies recently ? Talking about shame He has none ,,A world class cheater and bully
Pussy grabbing is not racist.

Proof?? Did the dumb fk ever apologize for wanting innocent black guys to get executed ?
Did anybody ever prove a connection of Trumps desire to see the thugs punished to their race? Link please...

If I was a democrat, I'd be embarrassed to see my party represented by somebody like Edward37. Such shallow and ignorant comments. He makes it pretty obvious that he has no clue which five races are recognized by the US Census, or what proof of racism is.

Why should he? He only knew what was being reported at the time.

That can't be. Russia is Trump's buddy, remember? You guys said it yourself. Why would Trump's buddy--Putin allow that?

I

i assure you.
Pussy grabbing is not racist.
True ,,,the sign of a fine republican president

That can't be. Russia is Trump's buddy, remember? You guys said it yourself. Why would Trump's buddy--Putin allow that?
You think Putin is above playing both ends against the middle ? He's a lot like trump ,,shake your hand and then stab you in the back

Did anybody ever prove a connection of Trumps desire to see the thugs punished to their race? Link please...
Does he still disallow blacks from renting??

Yes, all of a sudden, he becomes racist when he runs for POTUS on the Pub ticket.

After 70 years and no accusations or evidence that he is racist, all of a sudden at 70 he becomes racist.

Dimms are so dumb.

Yes, all of a sudden, he becomes racist when he runs for POTUS on the Pub ticket.

After 70 years and no accusations or evidence that he is racist, all of a sudden at 70 he becomes racist.

Dimms are so dumb.
Angus He paid a fine for not allowing blacks in his apartments

he Justice Department undertook its own investigation and, in 1973, sued Trump Management for discriminating against blacks. Both Fred Trump, the company’s chairman, and Donald Trump, its president, were named as defendants. It was front-page news, and for Donald, amounted to his debut in the public eye.

Forum List

Back