Decline in Trump Racism Rhetoric from left

The blob will make a racist tweet soon enough. Don’t worry.

His supporters demand a certain amount of xenophobia in their master

Didn’t you talk a lot of stupid shit before the election?

Are you ever correct?

Hillary easily got more votes than your blob. So it looks like I was right.

Which is such a ridiculous statement. It's like me winning at a game of 8-ball, and you claiming you're the better pool player because you got more balls in the pocket than I did.

Nobody knows who would have gotten the popular vote because nobody strategized in getting the popular vote. They set their target on getting the most electoral votes. If it were about the popular vote, more Republicans in hard blue states would have come out to vote. But I'm sure many stayed home because voting for a Republican would be fruitless.

The overage basically came out of California, which Hillary had anyway. One state doesn't prove anything as to what the rest of the country wanted or did not want.

Hillary got more votes than your blob.

stop detailing the thread and get back to your blob’s racial tendencies
Trump got more electoral votes, as well as counties than your gal.

In last years Super Bowl, the Rams punted 9 times and the Pats only punted 5 times.

The Rams are the real winner?

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist. I believe it is because no lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Sure, I still see lefties make attempts to paint him as a racist, but they are less frequent than they were earlier in his term and during his campaign.

in your mind only

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist. I believe it is because no lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Sure, I still see lefties make attempts to paint him as a racist, but they are less frequent than they were earlier in his term and during his campaign.
Everyone is just numb to it. It's so prevalent there's no point in commenting.
yes--like the Smollet and Covington racist stuff-----hahahhahahahahhahahahaha

Everyone is just numb to it. It's so prevalent there's no point in commenting.

And let me guess: you know that because that's what the Democrat party told you.

Oh.....so Trump will be racist in the future?

Are you ever correct?

Which is such a ridiculous statement. It's like me winning at a game of 8-ball, and you claiming you're the better pool player because you got more balls in the pocket than I did.

Nobody knows who would have gotten the popular vote because nobody strategized in getting the popular vote. They set their target on getting the most electoral votes. If it were about the popular vote, more Republicans in hard blue states would have come out to vote. But I'm sure many stayed home because voting for a Republican would be fruitless.

The overage basically came out of California, which Hillary had anyway. One state doesn't prove anything as to what the rest of the country wanted or did not want.

So you derail the thread, and then tell me not to follow along? You brought up popular vote--I didn't.

Hillary got more votes because of CA, and it was done by accident, not on purpose. She wasn't trying to get the popular vote and neither was Trump. In fact, she was not trying at all because she's a drunk.

That’s because it’s beating a dead horse.

A white one of course.

Are you ever correct?

So you derail the thread, and then tell me not to follow along? You brought up popular vote--I didn't.

Hillary got more votes because of CA, and it was done by accident, not on purpose. She wasn't trying to get the popular vote and neither was Trump. In fact, she was not trying at all because she's a drunk.

What fuckstain doesn’t understand is that if the “Popular Vote” was the agreed upon standard for winning the election, Trump’s campaign would have used a different strategy and he would have spend a shitload of money in CA and NY and ignored the Rust Belt.

So fucking stupid, you fuckstains are.

A white one of course.

Actually it's because they have something better to bash Trump on than race. Not to worry, once this idiotic impeachment thing is over and they have nothing else, it will resurface once again. It's their go-to card.

Are you ever correct?

Lord you are a piece of shit.

A white one of course.

And by white one, I mean it’s quite obvious that trump prefers a white one.

Are you ever correct?

What fuckstain doesn’t understand is that if the “Popular Vote” was the agreed upon standard for winning the election, Trump’s campaign would have used a different strategy and he would have spend a shitload of money in CA and NY and ignored the Rust Belt.

You are correct, but I don't think he would have had to. Like I said, a lot of potential Republican voters just stayed home in those states knowing it would be a waste of time to vote. So unless they had other important local issues on their ballot, or a congressional candidate, it wasn't worth the trip just to vote for a presidential candidate that didn't stand a chance in hell in that state.

You are correct, but I don't think he would have had to. Like I said, a lot of potential Republican voters just stayed home in those states knowing it would be a waste of time to vote. So unless they had other important local issues on their ballot, or a congressional candidate, it wasn't worth the trip just to vote for a presidential candidate that didn't stand a chance in hell in that state.

You are correct, but I think he would have done more campaigning in Blue states if he just needed raw votes.

To your point, it would be interesting to know how many N.Y. and CA conservatives stayed home because they know their vote didn’t count.

The bigger issue is people not going to the polls to vote on State and Local issues. Those are inherently more important for most people’s day to day lives. Just because Trump will lose CA, if you are a Con in CA you should vote on your local issues.

Are you ever correct?

How does it feel to not be able to post a shred of evidence that proves trump is a racist? Is this why lefties are backing off the racism rhetoric?

most politicians, they lose their edge. Trump pushes the edge further forward. double the pleasure, double the fun!

Are you ever correct?

How does it feel to not be able to post a shred of evidence that proves trump is a racist? Is this why lefties are backing off the racism rhetoric?

the racist statements about Mexicans and women of color in Congress are known to all.

no need to repost them

Are you stupid or are you just going to play stupid?

You are correct, but I think he would have done more campaigning in Blue states if he just needed raw votes.

To your point, it would be interesting to know how many N.Y. and CA conservatives stayed home because they know their vote didn’t count.

The bigger issue is people not going to the polls to vote on State and Local issues. Those are inherently more important for most people’s day to day lives. Just because Trump will lose CA, if you are a Con in CA you should vote on your local issues.

Not only that, but there were a good number of people disgruntled with our choice of Trump as the nominee. They figured it was a joke and also stayed home. Now that the fantastic results are in, those people who stayed home will be coming out to vote for Trump. He made believers out of them and the Congress totally pissed off a lot of people with their phony impeachment.

Trump is a shoe-in, but we need to rally the troops to send Piglosi and gang into retirement.

Are you ever correct?

the racist statements about Mexicans and women of color in Congress are known to all.

no need to repost them

Are you thinking that Mexican is a race and not a nationality? Are you thinking women are a race?

no need to repost them

Are you thinking that Mexican is a race and not a nationality? Are you thinking women are a race?

ahh, now you are playing stupid...so predictable

Forum List

Back