Decline in Trump Racism Rhetoric from left

Which is such a ridiculous statement. It's like me winning at a game of 8-ball, and you claiming you're the better pool player because you got more balls in the pocket than I did.

Nobody knows who would have gotten the popular vote because nobody strategized in getting the popular vote. They set their target on getting the most electoral votes. If it were about the popular vote, more Republicans in hard blue states would have come out to vote. But I'm sure many stayed home because voting for a Republican would be fruitless.

The overage basically came out of California, which Hillary had anyway. One state doesn't prove anything as to what the rest of the country wanted or did not want.

Hillary got more votes than your blob.

stop detailing the thread and get back to your blob’s racial tendencies
How does it feel to not be able to post a shred of evidence that proves trump is a racist? Is this why lefties are backing off the racism rhetoric?

the racist statements about Mexicans and women of color in Congress are known to all.

no need to repost them

Are you stupid or are you just going to play stupid?
Are you thinking that Mexican is a race and not a nationality? Are you thinking women are a race?

ahh, now you are playing stupid...so predictable
So you are sticking to your story, and women are a race now. All the white, black, and American Indian Mexicans are a new combined race too, right? Do you know how racist you are to lump all the whites, blacks, and American Indians together just because their Nationality is Mexican, and then call them all one race? Half of my family would resent your racist assumptions that Mexican is a race, and I bet a lot of American Indians and blacks would resent having you hijack their race to label the Mexican nationality as a race.

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist.
Well, sure, just like people don't run around reminding everyone that the Earth revolves about the Sun.
That is very different, since there is evidence that the earth revolves around the sun. No lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist.
What evidence would compel you? Be specific. And realistic. Thanks.

1st you leftists reverse the rule of law by demanding people prove you're innocent..

THEN you leftists redesign science methodologies and practice by demanding folks prove the negative that GW is NOT "a world ending crisis".

And NOW you want US to call out the evidence that proves Trump is not a racist....

Public schools are sucking.. Logic and reason, science and law --- aint even getting a passing nod evidentially..

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist. I believe it is because no lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Sure, I still see lefties make attempts to paint him as a racist, but they are less frequent than they were earlier in his term and during his campaign.
Lol Trump didn’t stop being a racist I assure you.

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist.
Well, sure, just like people don't run around reminding everyone that the Earth revolves about the Sun.
That is very different, since there is evidence that the earth revolves around the sun. No lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

1st you leftists reverse the rule of law by demanding people prove you're innocent..

THEN you leftists redesign science methodologies and practice by demanding folks prove the negative that GW is NOT "a world ending crisis".

And NOW you want US to call out the evidence that proves Trump is not a racist....

Public schools are sucking.. Logic and reason, science and law --- aint even getting a passing nod evidentially..
Who told you prove the negative about GW? Lol as in no one? Why would we say to do that? The debate over whether or not climate change will be catastrophic is over. We needn’t you tell us what we already know.

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist. I believe it is because no lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Sure, I still see lefties make attempts to paint him as a racist, but they are less frequent than they were earlier in his term and during his campaign.

Just like your side assured us that GW is racist, his father, Ronald Reagan, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hennity.....

Why don't we cut to the chase? What Republicans do you commies consider not racist?

Who told you prove the negative about GW? Lol as in no one? Why would we say to do that? The debate over whether or not climate change will be catastrophic is over. We needn’t you tell us what we already know.

Right.. "The science is settled" is yet another gross misunderstanding of science.. Thanks for playing..

There's BEEN no debate because the public/media/political perception of GW impact and predictions is SOOO damn wrong -- the "pro side" doesn't want to defend it..

Not up to skeptics to PROVE anything.. That's how science works.. Your GW crazy train derailed a decade ago and you're still in the sleeper cabin....

But that's not the topic.. Just another example of leftists not knowing how ANYTHING really works.. Not law, not science or logic and reason...

Right.. "The science is settled" is yet another gross misunderstanding of science.. Thanks for playing..

There's BEEN no debate because the public/media/political perception of GW impact and predictions is SOOO damn wrong -- the "pro side" doesn't want to defend it..

Not up to skeptics to PROVE anything.. That's how science works.. Your GW crazy train derailed a decade ago and you're still in the sleeper cabin....

But that's not the topic.. Just another example of leftists not knowing how ANYTHING really works.. Not law, not science or logic and reason...
No one is asking you to prove your position lol. That’s my entire point. Yes, I agree that wouldn’t make any sense, but that’s also part of why no one is asking you to.

Just like your side assured us that GW is racist, his father, Ronald Reagan, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hennity.....

Why don't we cut to the chase? What Republicans do you commies consider not racist?
No, none of those particular republicans strike me as racist.

Unfortunately for lefties, no lefty has ever been able to come up with a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. Unfortunately for you, you will never be able to post a shred of evidence either. All lefties can possibly offer are allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. You can claim trump to be a racist, you just can't ever post any such evidence.

Everyone is just numb to it. It's so prevalent there's no point in commenting.
No lefty has ever come up with a shred of evidence that he is a racist, so they are finally giving up.
LMAO!!!

Dumb-ass tRumplings think he can't be racist if he hasn't said "I hate n*%%**s".
Racists calling out racism...gotta love it

No, none of those particular republicans strike me as racist.

Perhaps not you, but that's been your parties mantra for decades now. It's like how they rated every single Republican President as uneducated or stupid, even if they went to an ivy league school like George Bush.

I suspect that lefties have actually learned a little bit about racism after failing to convince the world that Trump is a racist. I see fewer lefties trying to claim that muslim is a race now, so maybe lefties are starting to differentiate race from religion. They still try to combine the multiple races of the Mexican nationality into a single one called Mexican, but less often than before.

Using common sense, it seems that after 14 pages into this thread, and a lot of sabre rattling
from the left. But, not producing any shred of evidence to the contrary, it can be surmised
that Trump, in fact, is not a racist.
And it is the lefties who are making it clear that he is not a racist...

Using common sense, it seems that after 14 pages into this thread, and a lot of sabre rattling
from the left. But, not producing any shred of evidence to the contrary, it can be surmised
that Trump, in fact, is not a racist.

Sheep do not think for themselves. They are told what to think, but not why they should be thinking it.

Last edited:
What's crazy is how they can read a thread like this and then go on perpetuating the racist notion. Sheep.

What's crazy is how they can read a thread like this and then go on perpetuating the racist notion. Sheep.

They can make anything into race, even if it's not about race. Just lie about it. Have a discussion with JoeB sometime. That guy can make "Good morning, how are you?" into something racial.

Trump said all Mexicans are rapists and murderers, or Trump said all white supremacists are good people. They just make it up or lie about it and call it racism.

Will someone stick a shoe in Rudy's mouth?
Two weeks after his client, President Donald Trump, described Jews working in real estate as “brutal killers,” Rudy Giuliani cast blame on New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio for a recent wave of anti-Semitic attacks.

De Blasio blamed hate “emanating from Washington.”

Hate-crime violence is at a 16-year high across the nation, the FBI reported in November. There were 13 suspected anti-Semitic attacks in New York in the last few weeks, including six in New York City last week. On Saturday, five people were injured — two critically — when a man burst into a rabbi’s home in the suburb of Monsey and began slashing at a crowd gathered there for a Hanukkah celebration.

Last week, Giuliani, who was raised a Catholic, claimed to be “more of a Jew” than liberal philanthropist George Soros, who survived the Holocaust. On Sunday, he took to Twitter to blame de Blasio for not doing enough to stop anti-Semitic attacks:

Will someone stick a shoe in Rudy's mouth?
Two weeks after his client, President Donald Trump, described Jews working in real estate as “brutal killers,” Rudy Giuliani cast blame on New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio for a recent wave of anti-Semitic attacks.

De Blasio blamed hate “emanating from Washington.”

Hate-crime violence is at a 16-year high across the nation, the FBI reported in November. There were 13 suspected anti-Semitic attacks in New York in the last few weeks, including six in New York City last week. On Saturday, five people were injured — two critically — when a man burst into a rabbi’s home in the suburb of Monsey and began slashing at a crowd gathered there for a Hanukkah celebration.

Last week, Giuliani, who was raised a Catholic, claimed to be “more of a Jew” than liberal philanthropist George Soros, who survived the Holocaust. On Sunday, he took to Twitter to blame de Blasio for not doing enough to stop anti-Semitic attacks:
I was just noticing that fewer are trying to make muslim a race these days. People try to make jew a race as well, but it is not as common.

Forum List

Back