Decline in Trump Racism Rhetoric from left

Yes, all of a sudden, he becomes racist when he runs for POTUS on the Pub ticket.

After 70 years and no accusations or evidence that he is racist, all of a sudden at 70 he becomes racist.

Dimms are so dumb.
Angus He paid a fine for not allowing blacks in his apartments

No, he settled out of court providing he advertise in media black frequent, and part of the agreement is he admitted to no guilt. If they really had something, the government would have not settled out of court.

he Justice Department undertook its own investigation and, in 1973, sued Trump Management for discriminating against blacks. Both Fred Trump, the company’s chairman, and Donald Trump, its president, were named as defendants. It was front-page news, and for Donald, amounted to his debut in the public eye.

Dismissed cases are not evidence. The last thing you should ever consider using as evidence is a dismissed case.

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
contained therein, and predating this Order."

Has trump grabbed any pussies recently ? Talking about shame He has none ,,A world class cheater and bully

The reason why you feel the need to derail the opening post topic was covered right there in the opening post. Lefties "have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. "

You have presented a dismissed case like clockwork, just like the opening post stated, and now here you are trying to derail the thread with shit that is not connected to Trump and racism in any way.

Just so you know in advance, you will NEVER be posting a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist, you will only be able to post more allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Mark my words and let me be really clear, NEVER.

No, he settled out of court ...

Can you believe that clown posted a dismissed case, just like the opening post stated he would? Jeez... he is a dumb one.

No, he settled out of court ...

Can you believe that clown posted a dismissed case, just like the opening post stated he would? Jeez... he is a dumb one.

They get this crap off MSM and just repeat it without any investigation.

What happened is that Fred Trump had a policy of not renting to ANYBODY on welfare. He was trying to keep his apartments from becoming the ghetto. The state found out about his policy and sent government agents of color to apply, stating that they were indeed on welfare, which of course, they were refused residency.

During the time, a lot of black people were on welfare in NY, so in retaliation, those people called the state and filed complaints on racial discrimination. They interviewed former workers who supported the claims, obviously disgruntled employees that left the company on not so good terms.

• The records, posted on the FBI's Freedom of Information Act website, include a 1974 interview with a former doorman at a Trump building in Brooklyn.
  • A supervisor "told me that if a black person came to 2650 Ocean Parkway and inquired about an apartment for rent, and he, that is [redacted] was not there at the time, that I should tell him that the rent was twice as much as it really was, in order that he could not afford the apartment," the ex-doorman said.

FBI releases files on Trump apartments' race discrimination probe in '70s

What happened is that Fred Trump had a policy of not renting to ANYBODY on welfare. He was trying to keep his apartments from becoming the ghetto. The state found out about his policy and sent government agents of color to apply, stating that they were indeed on welfare, which of course, they were refused residency.

During the time, a lot of black people were on welfare in NY, so in retaliation, those people called the state and filed complaints on racial discrimination. They interviewed former workers who supported the claims, obviously disgruntled employees that left the company on not so good terms.

• The records, posted on the FBI's Freedom of Information Act website, include a 1974 interview with a former doorman at a Trump building in Brooklyn.
  • A supervisor "told me that if a black person came to 2650 Ocean Parkway and inquired about an apartment for rent, and he, that is [redacted] was not there at the time, that I should tell him that the rent was twice as much as it really was, in order that he could not afford the apartment," the ex-doorman said.

Yea, that's probably why the case was dismissed. What is most relevant at this point is that the case was in fact dismissed as allegations. This is the part that lefties don't get.

OH!! Paul Ryan determines what is racist now, lol! I bet there is a reason why you didn't post whatever the comment was here for us all to see...

Whatever the comment was, I know it will not be racist. This will be an allegation, accusation, dismissed case, gish gallop, second hand quote, or propaganda. Either that, or it will be about some group that is not even a race like Muslims, Mexicans, or women. Which is it?

Dismissed cases are not evidence.
It was settled not dismissed outright. Damn dude, when was the last time you posted ANYTHING that was factually correct?

These aren't my words, they are the words of the court:

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations contained therein, and predating this Order."

Paul Ryan called the blob a racist. He was correct
Ooooww.. Wasn't that smart of you to post...!!! You sure have me cornered now, I didn't see that profound data coming.

If you are what lefties have going on for 2020, Trump is going to be your daddy for ANOTHER 4 years.

Yea, that's probably why the case was dismissed. What is most relevant at this point is that the case was in fact dismissed as allegations. This is the part that lefties don't get.

As a landlord myself, I know the efforts the state goes through to try and nail you on a phony charge. We had one landlord here who advertised his apartments with no pets. Somebody called claiming they were interested in the apartment, but wanted to bring their cat to help with depression. The landlord refused the cat. Another called wanting the apartment and to bring his dog, but again, the landlord restated the no pets policy of his.

A few months later, he gets a registered letter containing two fines for $1,500 each, with the claim the landlord violated the Americans with disabilities act. He contacted his lawyer who said he could beat the rap, but they had to go to the state capital court, which is about 120 miles away, and it would end up costing him more money than if he just paid the fines.

A few years later when I advertised one of my apartments, the same thing happened to me. I told the agent posing as an interested applicant I would need a doctors prescription, and an insurance policy covering any possible damage to my apartment caused by the pet. Never heard from them again.

Forum List

Back