Decline in Trump Racism Rhetoric from left

do tell us some of his previous ones

Here’s an interview with lots of them.

I’m sure you’ll see nothing racist in your master’s words.

where is the interview?

Not that you’ll read it

In context: Trump's racial comments about federal judge

Oh old news.....but let's look at it. what comment was racist?

Told ya you couldn’t see it. But I’ll explain it to you....he thought a Hispanic judge shouldn’t hear his case because of the Judge’s surname. You’ll be a good little pooch and rush to your master’s defense and claim something else of course. So hop to it

Lets see. The case was about border control from Mexico. I would be willing to bet that a guy named Julio Gonzalez wouldn't be an agreed upon juror. It is exactly the same thing which happens every single day in every single courtroom in the US when it comes to jury selection. It's called common sense. It doesn't mean a juror would necessarily be biased, but no lawyer in his right mind would take that chance if going by name alone. It has nothing to do with racism.

:21:

On June 2, 2016, Trump told the Wall Street Journal that Curiel had "an absolute conflict" in presiding over the litigation given that he is "of Mexican heritage" and a member of a Latino lawyers’ association. (When Trump said in a separate interview that Curiel "is a member of a club or society, very strongly pro-Mexican" in referfence to the group, PolitiFact National rated his statement Mostly False.) Trump told the journal the judge’s background was relevant because of his campaign stance against illegal immigration and his pledge to seal the southern U.S. border. "I’m building a wall. It’s an inherent conflict of interest," Trump said.

So... where's the racism?

Last edited:
The blob’s racist statements are timeless
And yet, you cannot quote a single one.
His racist statement was quoted already
You cannot demonstrate how the statement you quoted was racist.

No need to; the man you endorsed for VP said that your blob’s statement was the definition of a racist statement. Now be a good little lying assed pooch and disavow Mr. Ryan. You don’t want to displease your master, do you?

do tell us some of his previous ones

where is the interview?

Not that you’ll read it

Told ya you couldn’t see it. But I’ll explain it to you....he thought a Hispanic judge shouldn’t hear his case because of the Judge’s surname. You’ll be a good little pooch and rush to your master’s defense and claim something else of course. So hop to it
What does a hispanic judge have to do with racism?

where is the interview?

Not that you’ll read it

She believes the mere mention of race makes a statement racist.
Yes, she has special needs.

where is the interview?

Not that you’ll read it

The blob thought he a Hispanic named person couldn’t be impartial as a judge. The very definition of racism. I’m sure you have different standards

The blob’s racist statements are timeless
No need to....
There is if you want you claim to hold any water.
That’s what diapers are for. The blob’s racist comments speak for them selves

The blob thought he a Hispanic named person couldn’t be impartial as a judge. The very definition of racism. I’m sure you have different standards
Racism is the belief that one's race is superior to another. What race is the hispanic judge? Hispanics tend to be whites, but sometimes native american. If this hispanic judge is white, it will be hard to claim racism.

Last edited:
No need to....
There is if you want you claim to hold any water.
That’s what diapers are for. The blob’s racist comments speak for them selves
"Alleged" racist comments, since you cannot post any such comments.

Its interesting that you would suggest that Trump feels that his race is superior to the race of another person of the same race.

Racism is the belief that one's race is superior to another. What race is the hispanic judge? Hispanics tend to be whites, but sometimes native american. If this hispanic judge is white, it will be hard to claim racism.

Sure, go with that if it makes you feel better. The rest of us know better

Sure, go with that if it makes you feel better. The rest of us know better
Why do you avoid answering what race the hispanic judge is? Is it because he is the same race as Trump?

The dems and their allies in the media had to tone down the racist rhetoric. They shafted all the minority candidates and they know they will be running one of the old white guys for President. In a couple of months and as we get closer to November the racist rhetoric will be out in full force. What else can they do, run on their ideas and tell the truth? That's a loser.

Forum List

Back