Declining moral values

Then report the teacher.

My son had some horrible ones.

Including the ones who put his friend who had great grades in "special class" after his mother was murdered because he stopped doing school work for two weeks.

Report them and fight the system.

And this is where you are arguing that morals and values need to be taught??? In school?

This is what you claimed.

It was a lie.

Dont try and change what you claimed now.

So, what is your point about class size and teachers in a thread about morals?

Dear idiot,
The facts are that I NEVER said schools should teach kids morals.

I said they should teach tem facts and how think for themselves.

When American kids have to attend broken schools and here their parents say stupid assed shit like "throw money at the problems' whenever someone tries to fix these schools then they dont believe their partents care about them. They then are alot less likely to accept the morals of that these parents try to teach them.

These parents are teaching their kids to value money over education.

Now stop fucking lying and get some morals

Dear cant debate:

you never said that until now. Or can you find a quote that I missed of yours?

Now as to morals and values, did you teach your children to rant and have tantrums the second they felt annoyed? Or are you just going to teach them by example?

Last edited:
Fuck off.

you dont want to debate any of the facts you just want to pull the debate into the idots range that you can understand.

This study clearly shows smaller schools are the ones with the track record of teaching kids sucessfully.

The logical thing to do is to do what has been proven to work.

Why would nay of you tainwallows want to do things that have no record of working?

Because you dont give a rats ass about the success of this country.

You only care about tax cuts and supporting any stupid failed idea that your masters tell you to support.

Fuck off.

you dont want to debate any of the facts you just want to pull the debate into the idots range that you can understand.

This study clearly shows smaller schools are the ones with the track record of teaching kids sucessfully.

Why would nay of you tainwallows want to do things that have no record of working?

You only care about tax cuts and supporting any stupid failed idea that your masters tell you to support.

Is it me folks or cant she get off the soap box of schools??

http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...-are-your-local-schools-too-big-to-teach.html

When I saw this comment about schools was dereailing the thread I made a new thread but next to no one used it.

You can now go back to screaming about how the Kids today have no morals and never figure out any of the problems which lead to your horrible perception of our kids.

I guess like always you will leave it to the left to fix the problems with real solutions while you beat them over the head for doing so.

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans are three times more likely to describe the current state of moral values in the United States as "poor" than as "excellent" or "good." Americans' assessment of U.S. morality has never been positive, but the current ratings rank among the worst Gallup has measured over the past nine years.

Additionally, Gallup's annual poll on moral values, conducted May 3-6, finds 76% of Americans saying moral values in the United States are getting worse; while 14% say they are getting better. Last year saw a slight improvement in these attitudes -- with 21% saying values were getting better -- but opinion has since reverted to near 2006-2008 levels.

6gkz7h6miemxjcsgchsjya.gif

Teen pregnancy may be #19 on the list - but I believe it is a significant factor in at least half of all the others.

What say you?

xotoxi-albums-pictures-3-picture1373-whippersnappers.jpg

Fuck off.

ExplodingHead.gif

Fuck off.
thank you no, I am not into beastiality.

As a matter of fact I did. I asked you why schools should be teaching children values and morals. So did several others and you declined to answer.

yes, teaching them reading, writing and arithmetic, along with some very nice sports and music programs. And how does that pertain to values or morals?

the logical thing that has worked in the past is that parents teach their children values and morals AT HOME!

Your right parenting like yours doesn't work

On the contrary. Which is why I will say again that schools have no call to be teaching children values or morals.

Actually I care about everything and my Master has not spoken in this thread. :lol:

Again, I ask this question..........

Why does everyone treat morals as absolutes when they are anything BUT?

What is "moral" for a Mormon, isn't moral for the Amish.

What is "moral" for a Catholic, isn't moral for Protestants (indulgences).

So, why does everyone say that morals are absolutes? Morals are a system of values and ideals that are enforced on the individual by society.

Personally? I have no morals, I don't like it when people tell me what I should and should not think and believe, nor do I like dogma very much. I'm a heretic, but then again, so was Galileo and Copernicus, as well as many other great people of science.

If it was left up to the church alone, we'd still believe in a flat earth, as well as still be believing that it was evil spirits and demons rather than bacteria and viruses that cause disease.

But, just because I don't believe society is always right in the form of morals, I did learn a strong set of values and ethics from the military.

Last edited:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...-are-your-local-schools-too-big-to-teach.html

When I saw this comment about schools was dereailing the thread I made a new thread but next to no one used it.

You can now go back to screaming about how the Kids today have no morals and never figure out any of the problems which lead to your horrible perception of our kids.

I guess like always you will leave it to the left to fix the problems with real solutions while you beat them over the head for doing so.

OH, well that explains it! You made a new thread. AND?? We here in this thread were supposed to know that? Understand and read your mind about your thoughts and intentions?

Actually..YOURS is the first post whining about schools. Are saying it was you who derailed the thread? Post 16 if that helps you recall. So I would take your own advice and read the thread.

now who is the idiot?

Forum List

Back