Decreased Revenues, Increased Spending, Widen Deficit By 77 Percent!

Not a lot of Rep from the conservatives here, so as a conservative I’ll weigh in.

Yep, Donnie has exploded the deficit and blundered bigly with the ill conceived corporate tax cuts and the silly trade war. But you Dems have some culpability here. You let your party rulers give the nomination to Hellary and forced millions to vote for Trump.

The one good thing from Trump being elected- 2 conservative justices and counting...
You are waaaay off the mark. There are many good things from Trump being elected.

1. Brought GDP growth up > from 1.8% to 4.2%

united-states-gdp-growth.png

2. Lowered unemployment from 4.8% to 3.7%

united-states-unemployment-rate.png

3. Lowest black unemployment EVER (5.7%)

4. Lowest Hispanic unemployment EVER (4.6%)

5. Highest Median income EVER ($61,372/year)

6. US homebuilding permits soar to highest level since 2007.

7. US manufacturing having best year since 2004

8. Welfare participation at 17 year low.

9. More Americans working than EVER before.

10. ISIS chased out of Raqqa and Mosul - much weakened

Donald J. Trump's Accomplishment's List | MAGA PILL

MAGA Pill is nothing but a sycophantic Trump blog.

Not a lot of Rep from the conservatives here, so as a conservative I’ll weigh in.

Yep, Donnie has exploded the deficit and blundered bigly with the ill conceived corporate tax cuts and the silly trade war. But you Dems have some culpability here. You let your party rulers give the nomination to Hellary and forced millions to vote for Trump.

The one good thing from Trump being elected- 2 conservative justices and counting...
You are waaaay off the mark. There are many good things from Trump being elected.

Do you know how to artificially juice the GDP?

Massively increase government spending. Like Trump has.

trump-2019-highest-number.jpg

MAGA Pill is nothing but a sycophantic Trump blog.
Denial will get you nothing but a welfare check based on psychiatric disability. :rolleyes:

FACTS - the propagandist's worst enemy. :biggrin:

Opponents who have nothing but a flimsy INVALIDATION CARD, run from CONTENT.

Selective data ploy, huh. Latest figures show GDP around 2.5 and trending down. I’ve seen estimates that GDP growth will fall below 2 before 2020 election.

United States - Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate 2022 | Statistic

I'm a conservative. That's why I hate Trump.

The bigots, retards, psychopaths, hypocrites, and liars who have metastasized in the Republican Party passed over several ACTUAL conservatives and chose an adulterer, thief, cheat, liar, con artist, and outright crook.

And now they sacrifice every principle they ever claimed to have in order to continue to show their fealty to this piece of shit.

Trump has been great at exposing just how shallow and fake their belief systems really are. I have never in my life seen such submissive lickspittles.

What is so frustrating is I hear my brother and his wife insist that they are conservatives and yet they back this grifting filth in the Oval Office.
The thing is, if Fox News isn't reporting about the growing deficit, then they don't know it's happening.
They don't read newspapers or periodicals, they just rely on Fox News.
They won't do independent research online.
It's mind-numbing.

I don’t know your brother or sister, but they sound more like Republicans than conservatives. There is a HUGE difference. I am a conservative but not a Republican so I am not required to defend the party. Make no mistake, it happens on the left too.

Do you know how to artificially juice the GDP?

Massively increase government spending. Like Trump has.

trump-2019-highest-number.jpg
All that has happened is that Obama massively DEcreased military spending, and Trump massively increased it back up again. Happens every time a Democrat president is succeeded by a Republican one. Ho hum.

Just be thankful that during the Democrat administrations, we weren't conquered by a foreign country.

The federal deficit ballooned at start of new fiscal year, up 77 percent from a year before

The fake Trump tax cut has caused revenues to fall. Good job, Dotard Donald!

Federal deficits are rising. Here's the whole story - CNNPolitics
Budget receipts were basically flat overall. Individual non-withheld and self-employment taxes rose by $89 billion, as they should in a good economy when more people are working. Most of that increase came in April, when taxpayers were filing returns for 2017 — before the Trump tax cuts took effect. Congress' Joint Tax Committee has forecast the overall revenue impact of the individual tax cuts to be much larger in 2019, knocking collections down by $189 billion.

Trump has also increased spending to the highest record in human history.

Decreased revenues + massive record spending = ASPLODING DEFICITS.

Whenever a pseudocon tells you they believe in small government, and yet worship the biggest spender in human history, all you can do in the face of such fantastic ignorance is :21:

And then :badgrin:

And then :laughing0301:

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats!"

Afraid your freebies will be cut?

The federal deficit ballooned at start of new fiscal year, up 77 percent from a year before

Budget receipts were basically flat overall. Individual non-withheld and self-employment taxes rose by $89 billion, as they should in a good economy when more people are working. Most of that increase came in April, when taxpayers were filing returns for 2017 — before the Trump tax cuts took effect. Congress' Joint Tax Committee has forecast the overall revenue impact of the individual tax cuts to be much larger in 2019, knocking collections down by $189 billion.

Whenever a pseudocon tells you they believe in small government, and yet worship the biggest spender in human history, all you can do in the face of such fantastic ignorance is :21:

So tell us how your quality of life has been impacted by debt and deficit spending?
Tell us where he spent and exactly what spending you disagree with?

(you'll pretend you didn't see this post and we'll all know why)

But you Dems have some culpability here.
Please click on the link in the last sentence of my Opening Post.

Nope, that doesn’t fit. There was a large swath of independents who refused to vote for her. In fact, I’ve seen many liberals like you post here that Bernie would have beat Trump had he been allowed an opportunity to win the nomination. Sorry, your attempt at logic failed AGAIN.

Selective data ploy, huh. Latest figures show GDP around 2.5 and trending down. I’ve seen estimates that GDP growth will fall below 2 before 2020 election.

United States - Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate 2022 | Statistic

Well, ALL data and words are selected, to make a point in a forum post. In this case the data is that which shows economic success of unprecedented levels. aka FACTS.

As for your "latest figures" comment, do you dupe easily ? Been watching CNN/MSNBC lately ? There is no "trend". The downturn of GDP was from the shutdown, and the approach to it. :rolleyes:

What is so frustrating is I hear my brother and his wife insist that they are conservatives and yet they back this grifting filth in the Oval Office.
The thing is, if Fox News isn't reporting about the growing deficit, then they don't know it's happening.
They don't read newspapers or periodicals, they just rely on Fox News.
They won't do independent research online.
It's mind-numbing.
HA HA. Who told you that the deficit is GROWING ? CNN ? It's gone up because Obama brought it down by cutting military spending, and Trump restored the military spending that Obama cut, That's all it is. Ho hum.

Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ?

Oh, the "look what you made me do!" defense.

You know who else uses that a lot, right?

Look again!! Its up 17% not 77% as the OP title says

What, you worry? You'll die way before the national debt becomes a real problem, so what's the big deal?

Congress spends money you ignorant fucking retard

He can't spend $5 billion on a border wall but he spent TRILLIONS.

Ignorant

Fucking

Retard

Three million more voted for Hillary, ya fucking idiot.
It's the Electoral College, something Trump used to hate, that got him elected.

Elections aren't a fuckin' popularity contest, and we don't live under the "mob rule" of a Democracy.

Get over it: You lost, and nothing you can say or do is going to make Hillary the President of the United States. No way, no how.

Forum List

Back