Decrying Gay Marriage, Black Pastors Join Legal Fight

Which side will the subversives fall on....which one is the most immoral, unethical and unprincipled....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

It's sad and disturbing when seemingly good people misuse the Bible as means of covering their own fears and insecurities.

These "Christians" take one or two lines of scripture way out of context -- historical, cultural and misuse, misquote it to hurt other people--those not like them.

The same was done in the 60's when the bible was used to support segregation.

What would you expect when the queers, instead of just going along with a CIVIL UNION with all the rights of a NORMAL MARRIED COUPLE, keep forcing that one must go along with them 100% or, as we've seen with such things as Chick-fil-a, and the Benham brothers, simply stating their opposition to gayness, that they are not just attacked, but must have their means of making a living taken away from them.... Keep you sexuality to yourselves, stop flaunting YOUR DIFFERENCES, and become accepted .... BUT that's NOT REALLY what queers want!

Which side will the subversives fall on....which one is the most immoral, unethical and unprincipled....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

It's sad and disturbing when seemingly good people misuse the Bible as means of covering their own fears and insecurities.

These "Christians" take one or two lines of scripture way out of context -- historical, cultural and misuse, misquote it to hurt other people--those not like them.

What would you expect when the queers, instead of just going along with a CIVIL UNION with all the rights of a NORMAL MARRIED COUPLE, keep forcing that one must go along with them 100% or, as we've seen with such things as Chick-fil-a, and the Benham brothers, simply stating their opposition to gayness, that they are not just attacked, but must have their means of making a living taken away from them.... Keep you sexuality to yourselves, stop flaunting YOUR DIFFERENCES, and become accepted .... BUT that's NOT REALLY what queers want!

How do you know? Are you a queer?

I forget, your 2 digit IQ limits your ability reason! But apparently YOU ARE queer, so since you're there, why don't you take a shot, as one of the chosen ones, and let us know what you really want!

I forget, your 2 digit IQ limits your ability reason! But apparently YOU ARE queer, so since you're there, why don't you take a shot, as one of the chosen ones, and let us know what you really want!

You didnt answer the question. How do you know what queers want? Are you a queer?

You didnt answer the question. How do you know what queers want? Are you a queer?

I asked, and no, now your turn, what do you see that they really want?

You asked whom? I heard they just want to be able to have equal rights.

They have equal right in 17 states, so far. And I heard they want to control our children's minds with their "I have 2 daddy's" shit, and taking away the parents RIGHT to bring up their children the way they want!

They have equal right in 17 states, so far. And I heard they want to control our children's minds with their "I have 2 daddy's" shit, and taking away the parents RIGHT to bring up their children the way they want!

You need some tinfoil and equal rights should exist in all states. You never answered who told you they wanted to take over childrens minds. I think you are queer and in the closet. There is no way you could know that unless you were a pervert on top of being a latent homosexual.

Declaring "the fight is on," a formidable coalition of conservative Christian groups filed legal briefs in federal appellate court Wednesday supporting Michigan's ban on gay marriage.

Representing potentially millions of worshippers in the state, the Michigan Catholic Conference, the Thomas More Law Center in Ann Arbor, Mich., and a national coalition of Baptists, Lutherans, Mormons and evangelicals led by Catholic bishops filed three separate briefs Wednesday in the U.S. 6th Circuit Court of Appeals in Cincinnati. The briefs back Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette in his efforts to defend the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, which was overturned earlier this year by a federal judge in Detroit.

Gay marriage would "destroy the backbone of our society," said the Rev. Stacey Swimp of Flint, Mich., at a Wednesday morning rally held by African-American ministers at First Baptist World Changers International Church in Detroit.

Decrying gay marriage, black pastors join legal fight

Bigots?

Yep

How is it bigotry to support traditional morality and call sin a sin?

The bigotry is all on the fag side of the ledger, you Nazi.

Are you a cock-sucking whore?

lol, this 'I know what you are, but what am I?' stupid bullshit is about all a guy like you can do after he has been getting his brains liteally8 fucked out for decades.

They want to kill all the real Christians and get to the young boys, that is what they want.

Are you a cock-sucking whore?

lol, this 'I know what you are, but what am I?' stupid bullshit is about all a guy like you can do after he has been getting his brains liteally8 fucked out for decades.

Well no. He said he knows what queers want. How does he know unless he is a queer or he has spoken to all these queer people? I never claimed I knew what cock-sucking whores want. I can only guess you know because you are a cock-sucking whore.

You need some tinfoil and equal rights should exist in all states. You never answered who told you they wanted to take over childrens minds. I think you are queer and in the closet. There is no way you could know that unless you were a pervert on top of being a latent homosexual.

You need an education. Gay marriage has NO RIGHT to be a national question, if at all it's a STATES RIGHT question, and each state, by a vote on the subject should have the say for that state. There's you're problem, YOU DON'T think! How is it like to be black and a queer? You feel doubly threatened? Your own people reject you more than whites?

You need an education. Gay marriage has NO RIGHT to be a national question, if at all it's a STATES RIGHT question, and each state, by a vote on the subject should have the say for that state. There's you're problem, YOU DON'T think! How is it like to be black and a queer? You feel doubly threatened? Your own people reject you more than whites?

The supreme court says you are wrong at least 14 times in a row now. You need to get an education on how to look up case history son. Thats your problem you cant read. Well that and being a latent homosexual.

The supreme court says you are wrong at least 14 times in a row now. You need to get an education on how to look up case history son. Thats your problem you cant read. Well that and being a latent homosexual.

Yes, Judge Roberts taking it upon HIMSELF to change the wording in obumacare from PENALTY to TAX was, on its face UNCONSTITUTIONAL, so their decisions are highly questionable! ...but it would Take a president with balls to E.O. the court, as he could do..... Leaves a whole new world of law to explore. You never told me how it is being a black queer!

Yes, Judge Roberts taking it upon HIMSELF to change the wording in obumacare from PENALTY to TAX was, on its face UNCONSTITUTIONAL, so their decisions are highly questionable! ...but it would Take a president with balls to E.O. the court, as he could do..... Leaves a whole new world of law to explore. You never told me how it is being a black queer!

That was a very transparent attempt to deflect. :lol:

Just pretend you are Black. You already have the queer part.

That was a very transparent attempt to deflect. :lol:

Just pretend you are Black. You already have the queer part.

Why pretend, when YOU are both! :badgrin::eusa_clap:

Come on, we all know it, come out finally, and admit it!

Oh really? And what do "queers" want since you seem to be the foremost authority. Are you the official gay person of the USMB?

We'll keep our sexuality "to ourselves" when you do. Same thing goes for civil unions...we'll take them if you do.

I can answer Asclepia's question, Vigilante.
How do I know what queers want? The majority of queers stand with the radical queer movement's plan to destroy traditional families just so they can feel good about themselves.. Ever read the book "After The Ball", Asclepias? If not, make sure to do so.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0452264987?pc_redir=1400249435&robot_redir=1]After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90's (Plume):Amazon:Books[/ame]

The book totally exposes the radical gay agenda, they probably wish Kirk wouldve never written it.

Not all queers want what the radqueers want...but the majority do.

Forum List

Back