Dedicate a Song To someone at the Board

I like hazel and brown eyes.....but Im just a prudish tease...Danger Boy....Im thinking Dis can handle someone as powerful as you....he he :razz:

I didn't say she couldn't. and when did you start reading minds?

my magic is very powerful. it makes voodoo look like...well voodoo. that's b-a-l-o-g-n-a by another name.

Wait a minute.. Why the hell does anyone care if we have anything in common?

Wait a minute.. Why the hell does anyone care if we have anything in common?

Didn't you get the USMB newsletter, me & anguille got promoted to cupid:razz:, we see a real connection between beautiful blue eyes & handsome hitman.....well ?:cool:

Didn't you get the USMB newsletter, me & anguille got promoted to cupid:razz:, we see a real connection between beautiful blue eyes & handsome hitman.....well ?:cool:

Pfft. I'm not *that* easily amused.

[youtube]AkAhmH40kiM[/youtube]

cool, but I am in love with traditional xmas carols and my fav xmas albums these last few years are of course the Charlie Brown Christmas album and one by the Robert Shaw Orchestra and Robert Shaw Chorale

You're teamed up with Anguille? Now I'm SURE you should be fired.

I didn't say she couldn't. and when did you start reading minds?

my magic is very powerful. it makes voodoo look like...well voodoo. that's b-a-l-o-g-n-a by another name.

I think the first time I listened to the white album:doubt:

[youtube]AkAhmH40kiM[/youtube]

cool, but I am in love with traditional xmas carols and my fav xmas albums these last few years are of course the Charlie Brown Christmas album and one by the Robert Shaw Orchestra and Robert Shaw Chorale

Oh, yum! :udaman:

But, Christmas Eve Sarajevo is *the* best xmas song ever written - hands down.

Traditional only works on Thanksgiving (don't ask), Xmas eve, and Xmas day.. All the time in between is TSO. Loud.

Forum List

Back