Dedicate a Song To someone at the Board

Two. Skittles (the baby at 3, and Ratt who's going to be 18 in Feb.

heh.jpg

I've always been a dog person, but I kinda miss the 2 kittens we got for our kids about 3 years ago. The black one (Leo) fell out of a tree and the other (Tigger) disappeared a few weeks later, presumably to look for his friend. :(

2005-07-03LeoandTiggercatnap.jpg

Oh, it's so my fair lady. I can do a fine impression of Henry Higgins, r rated.

There are also other ratings which are also available upon request.

:cool:

LMAO.

Don't forget to give Chloe and Anguille their cut.. I think Chloe said 10%?

I offered her 10% of nothing, so it's up to you to pick up the slack.

I've always been a dog person, but I kinda miss the 2 kittens we got for our kids about 3 years ago. The black one (Leo) fell out of a tree and the other (Tigger) disappeared a few weeks later, presumably to look for his friend. :(

OMG Playa.....you do know how to step up your game....btw the cats are adorable....I have cats too, me and echo both have cats named kiki.:tongue:

I think it's most likely tiger got eaten by the neighborhood coyote. :eusa_whistle:

OMG Playa.....you do know how to step up your game....btw the cats are adorable....I have cats too, me and echo both have cats named kiki.:tongue:

Kiki was the name of the cat in a kids programme called Hector's House that I used to watch when I was about 5. I loved that show.

The Public Relations & Love Matching Office of Anguille & Chloe would like to congratulate and dedicate this song to

Handsome Hitman & Beautiful Blue eyes, may they have success in PMs:razz:

Al Green - Tired of Being Alone

[youtube]b4SRqkBwnbo[/youtube]

Kiki was the name of the cat in a kids programme called Hector's House that I used to watch when I was about 5. I loved that show.

really? I never saw that show....but its kinda funny that me & echo named our cats kiki. I guess its a common name then. Heh

The Public Relations & Love Matching Office of Anguille & Chloe would like to congratulate and dedicate this song to

Handsome Hitman & Beautiful Blue eyes, may they have success in PMs:razz:

Al Green - Tired of Being Alone

[youtube]b4SRqkBwnbo[/youtube]

:smoke:

and I dedicate this to all those out there who have the good taste and good sense to know a good man when they see him...in my style and in my posts.

[youtube]ADf-Kc8l9UA&feature=related[/youtube]

eat your hearts out

ROFL! Although I think maybe the frog was called Kiki - the cat was called Zsa-Zsa. Memory is clearly going.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t8h2-OuRdUM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t8h2-OuRdUM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

and I dedicate this to all those out there who have the good taste and good sense to know a good man when they see him...in my style and in my posts.

[youtube]ADf-Kc8l9UA&feature=related[/youtube]

eat your hearts out

Nice pink outfit. :eusa_whistle:

eat your hearts out

Great song.....I always suspected your a gangster...:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back