Deep State – Former Trump Senior State Dept. Official Tells Beijing to Wait Until Trump is Removed…

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A clear example of the Administrative State’s seditious alignment with global financial interests and DC indulgences. This is the deep state at its deepest and most statist.

Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, tells her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.

(BEIJING) […] “I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”

“If this skeptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber. (read more)

There was a prescient article written in Politico when Thornton announced her exit from the State Department.

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

The State Department needs to withhold her pension ….and perhaps look into a Logan Act violation..... thank GOD Trump hot rid of this DEEP STATE piece of shit!

A clear example of the Administrative State’s seditious alignment with global financial interests and DC indulgences. This is the deep state at its deepest and most statist.

Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, tells her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.

(BEIJING) […] “I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”

“If this skeptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber. (read more)

There was a prescient article written in Politico when Thornton announced her exit from the State Department.

The State Department needs to withhold her pension ….and perhaps look into a Logan Act violation..... thank GOD Trump hot rid of this DEEP STATE piece of shit!
That's what they were doing anyway, and they are far from the only ones.

Translation: China will get whatever they won't if a Democrat gets elected. Sounds like collusion to me.

Forum List

Back