Deepwater Horizon: Gulf of Mexico 'deep-cleaned' itself

Say gslack, why don't you tell us again how that natural arsenic is so totally harmless.

Arsenic in Drinking Water | Arsenic | US EPA
---
Higher levels of arsenic tend to be found more in ground water sources than in surface water sources (i.e., lakes and rivers) of drinking water. The demand on ground water from municipal systems and private drinking water wells may cause water levels to drop and release arsenic from rock formations.
---

relatively... get it yet? too big a word for you socko?

Maximum Contaminant Level
in parts per million (ppm)
MCL = 0.010 ppm
Maximum Contaminant Level Goal MCLG = 0 ppm
Health Effects
Skin damage or problems with circulatory systems, and may have increased risk of getting cancer
Sources of contamination
Erosion of natural deposits; runoff from orchards, runoff from glass & electronic production wastes

For other contaminants and their MCLs, visit this page.

I'd call you a semantic tool, but that would just be another word you can't understand... Relatively harmless in natural form, meaning just that dumbazz..

Isn't there a thesaurus you can get that might have visual aids or something?

no sane person thought that the oil spill was a good thing. but no one without the ability to resist media propaganda was able to rein back the catastrophic predictions of doom either.

catastrophic global warming predictions fall into the same category. the forecasts dont match the reality.

no sane person thought that the oil spill was a good thing. but no one without the ability to resist media propaganda was able to rein back the catastrophic predictions of doom either.

catastrophic global warming predictions fall into the same category. the forecasts dont match the reality.

You sure about that?

You sure about that?

I am... And the facts seem to agree..

You sure about that?

Can you give us some of those "facts"? :popcorn:

You sure about that?

Can you give us some of those "facts"? :popcorn:

No problem, remember all the extremist claims and predictions of wide scale eco-system damage? Sofar didn't happen that way. Remember the claims of near 30 foot rise in sea level within a hundred years? Not gonna happen.. how about the polar bears dying off? Turns out in the 50's there was estimated 5-7 thousand polar bears in the arctic, now there is somewhere between 25 to 30 thousand of them.. Remember the ocean acidification scare? Turns out it's not only well within the norm, but even the original claimed "extreme" hazard levels were way off..

We can go on all day with this.

Forum List

Back