Defeating Fascists And Nazi Sympathizers

cultsmasher

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
Bay City, MI
There are two ways. The first way, people seem to be becoming increasingly good at. Which is to simply ignore anything I write. But for anybody to ignore something isn't a good way to solve any problem. Though there is another way to defeat people like me. But chances are you really wouldn't like that solution. For example, there are too many people on the planet for it to sustainably support. One of the ways to defeat people like me is simply lower the world population by three billion people. I would really like to hear your solution as to how to do that. Also, with race being an issue, as it is likely to be, how do you decide which race gets lowered. Will some other race accept such a judgment from another race? Not very likely. You may think that such a problem is insurmountable. But to me, the solution is easy as pie.

Another problem facing the U.S. especially deals with economics. First of all, there is a solution to how an economy should work laid out in the bible. If you can stomach such filth. The solution is slavery. Or in making people eunuchs. Whatever floats your boat. To defeat people like me, all you need to do is come up with a solution. For me, I found the solution in an ebook I ran across called, "Our holy hell: the causes, the solutions."

Coupled with economics is the problem of human caused global warming. How do you deal with that without living like an Indian or an Amish person. To defeat people like me, all you need to do is come up with a solution. I know the answer. But this isn't about me. It's about you. Another thing that people feel is a big problem is racism. But I have already seen most people's response to that. Which is to bend over, spread your cheeks and "take it." Well there certanly enough people willing to take that approach, and do. But that doesn't really solve the problem. For example, there have been enough White people murdered by Negroes than you could spend hours going around and shaking sticks at. It certanly wasn't much of a solution for them. But don't worry. I know how things go. "As long as it happens to someone else." So there you have it. Solving these problems is all you need to do to defeat people like me.

There are two ways. The first way, people seem to be becoming increasingly good at. Which is to simply ignore anything I write. But for anybody to ignore something isn't a good way to solve any problem. Though there is another way to defeat people like me. But chances are you really wouldn't like that solution. For example, there are too many people on the planet for it to sustainably support. One of the ways to defeat people like me is simply lower the world population by three billion people. I would really like to hear your solution as to how to do that. Also, with race being an issue, as it is likely to be, how do you decide which race gets lowered. Will some other race accept such a judgment from another race? Not very likely. You may think that such a problem is insurmountable. But to me, the solution is easy as pie.

Another problem facing the U.S. especially deals with economics. First of all, there is a solution to how an economy should work laid out in the bible. If you can stomach such filth. The solution is slavery. Or in making people eunuchs. Whatever floats your boat. To defeat people like me, all you need to do is come up with a solution. For me, I found the solution in an ebook I ran across called, "Our holy hell: the causes, the solutions."

Coupled with economics is the problem of human caused global warming. How do you deal with that without living like an Indian or an Amish person. To defeat people like me, all you need to do is come up with a solution. I know the answer. But this isn't about me. It's about you. Another thing that people feel is a big problem is racism. But I have already seen most people's response to that. Which is to bend over, spread your cheeks and "take it." Well there certanly enough people willing to take that approach, and do. But that doesn't really solve the problem. For example, there have been enough White people murdered by Negroes than you could spend hours going around and shaking sticks at. It certanly wasn't much of a solution for them. But don't worry. I know how things go. "As long as it happens to someone else." So there you have it. Solving these problems is all you need to do to defeat people like me.
You're right. We will continue to ignore you.
Now go torture yourself

• Banned
I have said many times.

USMB is full of mentally ill people who have access to the internet.
Koshergirl,
Being a Jew, I have nothing to say to you. It is a little difficult to make this reply without reading what you wrote. But I did it. If you are planning on writing anything else. Don't bother. I won't read it.

• Banned
Frankly, I don't think anyone here really gives two shits about you or your ideas. ....... :cool:
Sunni man,
Most morons don't care about the truth. But they can't say that they weren't warned. Also, the button you show on your picture that says "report holocaust denier" is interesting. Look at Jewish history as it is told in the old testament. They tried to justify wiping many different peoples. All of whom could probably be classified as Semitic. And they call those who don't like them anti-Semitic! The Jews also cry about what the Nazis did to them. But I say that what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Deny the holocaust? As far as I'm concerned, the Nazis didn't kill enough Jews!
Then, look at the formation of Israel again. As you might expect, they again are doing their "chosen of god" thing and mistreating other peoples in the area. As a nation, they even decided to use their Hebrew language. No doubt to bring them closer to the Jewish supremacist filth that they had in the old testament days. That is all. I just thought I would give you something else to not give two shits about.

• Banned

You're right. We will continue to ignore you.
Now go torture yourself
Thereisnospoon,
Ignore away. You're mainly hurting yourself. Also, I don't need to torture myself. Being around idiots like you does enough of that.

Frankly, I don't think anyone here really gives two shits about you or your ideas. ....... :cool:
Sunni man,
Most morons don't care about the truth. But they can't say that they weren't warned. Also, the button you show on your picture that says "report holocaust denier" is interesting. Look at Jewish history as it is told in the old testament. They tried to justify wiping many different peoples. All of whom could probably be classified as Semitic. And they call those who don't like them anti-Semitic! The Jews also cry about what the Nazis did to them. But I say that what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Deny the holocaust? As far as I'm concerned, the Nazis didn't kill enough Jews!
Then, look at the formation of Israel again. As you might expect, they again are doing their "chosen of god" thing and mistreating other peoples in the area. As a nation, they even decided to use their Hebrew language. No doubt to bring them closer to the Jewish supremacist filth that they had in the old testament days. That is all. I just thought I would give you something else to not give two shits about.
I am no fan of the Juden or the rogue terrorist state of Israel.

The greatest threat to white people and western civilization is the jews.

Who extort the western governments for "guilt" money based on the Holocaust myth. And seek to dominate the world and enslave the gentile people as part of their zionist NWO.

Forum List

Back