Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

so you really think that a 100% increase on $10 is worse than a 50% increase on 10 trillion dollars. If so, the IQ of 50 is accurate.

That is not an accurate comparison, we are not comparing 10 bucks to 10 trillion dollars, so I guess I was being a bit generous in my assumption of your IQ.

So, are you willing to admit that Trump is 100 times worse with the debt than was FDR based upon your measure?

So, are you willing to admit that Trump is worse with the debt than was Clinton based upon your measure since if Trump did not add another dime over the rest of his term he would still have added more debt than Clinton?

as I said, Trump's record will be known at the end of his 8 years. and yes, ten trillion is more than 3 trillion regardless of the percentage increase.

Trump proposes $4.7 trillion budget

President Trump is releasing a $4.7 trillion budget plan Monday that stands as a sharp challenge to Congress and the Democrats trying to unseat him, the first act in a multi-front struggle that could consume Washington for the next 18 months.

$4.7 TRILLION!!! :eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

The Party Of Small Government and Fiscal Responsibility. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

:21:

:laugh:

:laugh2:

:laughing0301:

:lmao:

:lol:
TRUMP THE MIRACLE WORKER!
He even has Democrats begging to cut spending.

ok, adjust it for inflation (if you know how), obama still added more than any other. % change means nothing, if you have one dollar and increase it 200% you have two dollars.

percent of change is the only way to accurately measure against different time frames, that is why anyone with a brain talks about the markets in points and not total dollars.

I know that your task here is to try to make the kenyan muslim criminal look good, but you have failed consistently.

Obama sucked, how many times do I have to say that before you will quit lying about me? I get that when you have no facts you have to turn to lies, but it gets old after a while. Do you have no integrity or honesty at all in you?

then why do you keep defending the kenyan messiah from Chicago?

which of the current crop of dem hopefuls do you think would do a better job than Trump? and why?

All of them are much more able to be a more effective leader than Trump.

Why?

Trump is a narcissist, a megalomaniac, lazy, incompetent, inept, inexperienced and too ignorant to be POTUS. He lacks the fundamental skills and knowledge and won't listen to those who do to be POTUS, or even the mayor of a village; he's do fine as the village idiot.

so you really think that a 100% increase on $10 is worse than a 50% increase on 10 trillion dollars. If so, the IQ of 50 is accurate.

That is not an accurate comparison, we are not comparing 10 bucks to 10 trillion dollars, so I guess I was being a bit generous in my assumption of your IQ.

So, are you willing to admit that Trump is 100 times worse with the debt than was FDR based upon your measure?

So, are you willing to admit that Trump is worse with the debt than was Clinton based upon your measure since if Trump did not add another dime over the rest of his term he would still have added more debt than Clinton?

as I said, Trump's record will be known at the end of his 8 years. and yes, ten trillion is more than 3 trillion regardless of the percentage increase.

But it does not matter, if Trump did not add a single dime more to the debt he would still have added more than FDR or Clinton...if you were to be honest you would have to admit that Trump is worse with the debt than those two. But you will not hold yourself to the stupid standard you are using...how shocking

President Trump is releasing a $4.7 trillion budget plan Monday that stands as a sharp challenge to Congress and the Democrats trying to unseat him, the first act in a multi-front struggle that could consume Washington for the next 18 months.

And he has the Repubs cheering for record levels of spending.

ok, adjust it for inflation (if you know how), obama still added more than any other. % change means nothing, if you have one dollar and increase it 200% you have two dollars.

percent of change is the only way to accurately measure against different time frames, that is why anyone with a brain talks about the markets in points and not total dollars.

I know that your task here is to try to make the kenyan muslim criminal look good, but you have failed consistently.

Obama sucked, how many times do I have to say that before you will quit lying about me? I get that when you have no facts you have to turn to lies, but it gets old after a while. Do you have no integrity or honesty at all in you?

which of the current crop of dem hopefuls do you think would do a better job than Trump? and why?

Why?

Trump is a narcissist, a megalomaniac, lazy, incompetent, inept, inexperienced and too ignorant to be POTUS. He lacks the fundamental skills and knowledge and won't listen to those who do to be POTUS, or even the mayor of a village; he's do fine as the village idiot.

your post is so stupid it doesn't merit a response.

But it does not matter, if Trump did not add a single dime more to the debt he would still have added more than FDR or Clinton...if you were to be honest you would have to admit that Trump is worse with the debt than those two. But you will not hold yourself to the stupid standard you are using...how shocking

so far thats true, but we have 6 years to go before the final numbers can be tallied. funny how you left obama out of your last post.

Why?

irony-meter.jpg

And he has the Repubs cheering for record levels of spending.

I dont hear anyone cheering for more debt, but the govt was such a mess that some additional spending has been necessary, we shall see what happens in the next few years if the economy continues to grow.

so far thats true, but we have 6 years to go before the final numbers can be tallied. funny how you left obama out of your last post.

But he is not going to decrease the debt in the next 2 or 6 years so the final numbers do not need to be tallied...he is worse than FDR and Clinton debt wise.

I did not mention Obama because Obama was far worse than Trump so far, I have said 100 times on this forum I think Trump is a better POTUS than Obama. Please try and keep up so I do not have to keep recapping things for you.

Why?

irony-meter.jpg

now you have joined the fools brigade, congrats, but I really thought you were smarter than that.

Why?

If true, you would have evidence to rule out each point in my post.

My post is based on my observation of Trump, from his behavior during the run up to the convention, after his nomination, and for the two years and three months he has been in office.

Why?

irony-meter.jpg

now you have joined the fools brigade, congrats, but I really thought you were smarter than that.

ObiWonIrony.jpg

dude, I hate to break this to you, but you are fucking moron. You are nothing but a partisan sheep that does nothing but parrot talking points.

But he is not going to decrease the debt in the next 2 or 6 years so the final numbers do not need to be tallied...he is worse than FDR and Clinton debt wise.

I did not mention Obama because Obama was far worse than Trump so far, I have said 100 times on this forum I think Trump is a better POTUS than Obama. Please try and keep up so I do not have to keep recapping things for you.

neither of us can predict the future. are you clairvoyant? I'm not.

and I recognize that you think obama sucked, good for you.

Why?

If true, you would have evidence to rule out each point in my post.

My post is based on my observation of Trump, from his behavior during the run up to the convention, after his nomination, and for the two years and three months he has been in office.

narcissist: every president has been a narcissist
megalomanic: what politician isnt?
lazy: not even close, he works more hours a day than most people
incompetent: you dont get to be a billionaire by being incompetent
inept: speaking plainly is not inept, its real
inexperienced: successful in business for years, Obozo was a community organizer who never held a real job, thats inexperienced
ignorant: nope, smart like a fox, made the dems look like fools

wont listen: has great advisors but is the ultimate decider, thats the job of president

if you want candidates for villiage idiot: Bernie, Pocahontas, Booker, Biden, cameltoe, the gay mayor, Pelosi, AOC, Schumer, the toad Nadler, Schiff, most of the dem party.

Why?

irony-meter.jpg

ObiWonIrony.jpg

dude, I hate to break this to you, but you are fucking moron. You are nothing but a partisan sheep that does nothing but parrot talking points.

funny, you just described yourself and every left winger on this forum. the hypocrisy is huge.

Forum List

Back