Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

one does not need to be clairvoyant to know that budgets that add to the debt will continue to add to the debt

yes, we agree on that. What would you cut out of the budget? I would like to see a 30% across the board cut, all agencies, all programs, all lines in the budget. Would you support that?

I would start with a 10% cut across the board, every Dept including the DOD and DHS phased in over the next 5 years. Like it or not, the economy relies on the Fed Govt and to drop it too quickly would be dangerous for the economy. The cutting of the budget needs to be done like a diet, slow and steady over time. That is the only sustainable way to do it.

I choose 10% because I believe every agency has that much fraud, waste and abuse. We need to get rid of the mindset that money has to be spent if it is in the budget. As a Marine I would get in trouble if there was TAD money left by mid-September. We used to send our pilots on unneeded cross-countries to spend all our money. We would go buy 1000s of dollars of unneeded office supplies every August to avoid having money left over. And that was just one small FA-18 squadron. Multiple that time the hundreds of thousands of small agencies and departments in the US Govt.

After the 10% was completed I would then be more strategic in the cuts, as not all agencies are the same.

sounds like the sequester that Obama ignored.

explain how Obama ignored the sequester?
can you say "stimulus"?

The sequester started in 2013, the stimulus happened prior to that.

the comparisons to obama are to point out the hypocrisy of the left. They criticize trump for the same things that they praised obama for.

and at the same time ignore the hypocrisy of the right, they praise Trump for the same things they criticized Obama for.

and it is too early to judge Trump on spending. BTW, at the moment spending is controlled by a democrat house of representatives.

It is not too early to judge Trump on spending, we can judge the spending he has done so far and the record setting budget request he submitted to congress.

And when it was controlled by a Repub house of representatives you never once complained about it....

not to mention the House cannot spend a dime without the Senate approval.

OK, whatever you are trying to argue about, you win. This is a foolish waste or time and you are a foolish asshole who is unable to post anything even close to the truth.

the comparisons to obama are to point out the hypocrisy of the left. They criticize trump for the same things that they praised obama for.

and at the same time ignore the hypocrisy of the right, they praise Trump for the same things they criticized Obama for.

and it is too early to judge Trump on spending. BTW, at the moment spending is controlled by a democrat house of representatives.

It is not too early to judge Trump on spending, we can judge the spending he has done so far and the record setting budget request he submitted to congress.

And when it was controlled by a Repub house of representatives you never once complained about it....

Give us one example of the right praising Trump for the same thing we criticized Obungo for.

OK, whatever you are trying to argue about, you win. This is a foolish waste or time and you are a foolish asshole who is unable to post anything even close to the truth.
He'd argue with a fence post.

yes, we agree on that. What would you cut out of the budget? I would like to see a 30% across the board cut, all agencies, all programs, all lines in the budget. Would you support that?

I would start with a 10% cut across the board, every Dept including the DOD and DHS phased in over the next 5 years. Like it or not, the economy relies on the Fed Govt and to drop it too quickly would be dangerous for the economy. The cutting of the budget needs to be done like a diet, slow and steady over time. That is the only sustainable way to do it.

I choose 10% because I believe every agency has that much fraud, waste and abuse. We need to get rid of the mindset that money has to be spent if it is in the budget. As a Marine I would get in trouble if there was TAD money left by mid-September. We used to send our pilots on unneeded cross-countries to spend all our money. We would go buy 1000s of dollars of unneeded office supplies every August to avoid having money left over. And that was just one small FA-18 squadron. Multiple that time the hundreds of thousands of small agencies and departments in the US Govt.

After the 10% was completed I would then be more strategic in the cuts, as not all agencies are the same.

sounds like the sequester that Obama ignored.

explain how Obama ignored the sequester?
can you say "stimulus"?

The sequester started in 2013, the stimulus happened prior to that.

was obama's spending in compliance with the sequester? try to answer honestly for once.

I accept your unconditional surrender.

and since you are not wasting your time with this anymore, perhaps you might want to read up on our system of governing and learn that both the House and the Senate have to sign off on spending bills.

and would get a better argument back from it than I do from you Trumpians.

he is probably one of those people who bitch about the food at every restaurant.

and since you are not wasting your time with this anymore, perhaps you might want to read up on our system of governing and learn that both the House and the Senate have to sign off on spending bills.

coming from you that is meaningless. I am quite sure that I know a lot more about the US government and how it works than you ever will.

he is probably one of those people who bitch about the food at every restaurant.

only when it is bad, and then I would never go back. I am a food snob, do most of my own cooking. Unlike you, I do not think that Burger King is a culinary genius.

coming from you that is meaningless. I am quite sure that I know a lot more about the US government and how it works than you ever will.

I thought you were done arguing with me...make up your mind would you.

I am quite sure there is nothing you know more about than me other than how to be a partisan sheep

I am quite sure there is nothing you know more about than me other than how to be a partisan sheep
You ignored my question. Give us one example of the right praising Trump for the same thing we criticized Obungo for.

only when it is bad, and then I would never go back. I am a food snob, do most of my own cooking. Unlike you, I do not think that Burger King is a culinary genius.

idiot, I live outside New Orleans, we have the greatest selection of restaurants and food anywhere in the world. Chain fast food outlets dont make it around here except around interstate interchanges.

You would probably complain about the turtle soup at commanders palace or the gumbo at Antoines, please stay wherever you are and never come here.

You ignored my question. Give us one example of the right praising Trump for the same thing we criticized Obungo for.
he wont because he cant

idiot, I live outside New Orleans, we have the greatest selection of restaurants and food anywhere in the world. Chain fast food outlets dont make it around here except around interstate interchanges.

You would probably complain about the turtle soup at commanders palace or the gumbo at Antoines, please stay wherever you are and never come here.

They do have good food there, that is for sure. Only been to NOLA a couple times, and always for the food, not much else to go there for. I did a cooking workshop there a few years ago, learned some good things.

Using EOs vice working with Congress.

Using EOs vice working with Congress.
Such as???? Be specific, please.

Slowly, Raygun added triple, Obama added less than double! See math made easy!

yes, thats very true, however, who added the most dollars to the deficit?
Are you able to give an honest answer or has your brain been destroyed by left wing lies?

I know for sure that tripling the debt is worse than less than double it! Oh by the way Dubya added more to the debt percentage wise than Obama, thanks for playing!

LOL if your debt is one dollar, triple it and its three dollars. If your debt is 10 trillion dollars, double it and its 20 trillion dollars. so do you still think the % is the important criteria or the actual number of dollars added to the debt? Try to answer intelligently.

Stupid 200% will be 2 dollars then ewe forgot to add your original dollar back into the equation. How far did ewe go in school? And yes percentage is the best way to go by with this!

do ewe have a sexual desire for sheep?

as to education, probably much farther than you did.

so you would prefer that your credit card holder added a % every month rather than a fixed amount? I understand that no credit cards do that, but the analogy is valid.
Brother ewe aren't smart enough to understand that if ewe have $1 and increase it by 200% that ewe now infact have $3 total! Get back to me once ewe understand this higher math concept!

Look at the entitlements in democrat run towns
Less than what Republicans get. Look at red states. Each and every one an economic basket case. That’s what happens when you follow 150 years of failed conservative policies.

Forum List

Back