Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

yes, thats very true, however, who added the most dollars to the deficit?
Are you able to give an honest answer or has your brain been destroyed by left wing lies?

I know for sure that tripling the debt is worse than less than double it! Oh by the way Dubya added more to the debt percentage wise than Obama, thanks for playing!

LOL if your debt is one dollar, triple it and its three dollars. If your debt is 10 trillion dollars, double it and its 20 trillion dollars. so do you still think the % is the important criteria or the actual number of dollars added to the debt? Try to answer intelligently.

Stupid 200% will be 2 dollars then ewe forgot to add your original dollar back into the equation. How far did ewe go in school? And yes percentage is the best way to go by with this!

do ewe have a sexual desire for sheep?

as to education, probably much farther than you did.

so you would prefer that your credit card holder added a % every month rather than a fixed amount? I understand that no credit cards do that, but the analogy is valid.
Brother ewe aren't smart enough to understand that if ewe have $1 and increase it by 200% that ewe now infact have $3 total! Get back to me once ewe understand this higher math concept!

200% of 1 is two. 100% of 1 is 1. yes, if you make a 200% gain on 1 dollar you now have 3 dollars.

obama came into office with the national debt at around 10 trillion, when he left it was over 19 trillion. SO, he almost doubled it. he added just under 100%, or 9 trillion dollars. No other president has added 9 trillion to the debt. FACT.

Look at the entitlements in democrat run towns
Less than what Republicans get. Look at red states. Each and every one an economic basket case. That’s what happens when you follow 150 years of failed conservative policies.

SFO has thousands living and shitting on the streets, LA has people living on the streets and in campers and both cities are allowing them to dump raw sewage into the storm drains which go into the ocean.

The entire state of Cal is bankrupt and the idiots are bringing in thousands of unemployable, ignorant, unvaccinated illegals in every week. Liberal lunacy is destroying this country and has already destroyed Cal.

Haven't followed this in a while. I'm 85 pages did anyone explain how Trump is spending TRILLIONS, but can't spend $8Billion for Our Wall?

Wow, this is easy. MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL! Dotard told us,duh!

Mexico is having to deal with the thousands of illegals, that is costing them more than the wall will cost. The companies that have left mexico to return to the USA have cost mexico billions in tax collections. Mexico is indirectly paying for the wall big time. I know that you are too dumb to understand how that works, but most people get it.

I know for sure that tripling the debt is worse than less than double it! Oh by the way Dubya added more to the debt percentage wise than Obama, thanks for playing!

LOL if your debt is one dollar, triple it and its three dollars. If your debt is 10 trillion dollars, double it and its 20 trillion dollars. so do you still think the % is the important criteria or the actual number of dollars added to the debt? Try to answer intelligently.

Stupid 200% will be 2 dollars then ewe forgot to add your original dollar back into the equation. How far did ewe go in school? And yes percentage is the best way to go by with this!

so you would prefer that your credit card holder added a % every month rather than a fixed amount? I understand that no credit cards do that, but the analogy is valid.
Brother ewe aren't smart enough to understand that if ewe have $1 and increase it by 200% that ewe now infact have $3 total! Get back to me once ewe understand this higher math concept!

200% of 1 is two. 100% of 1 is 1. yes, if you make a 200% gain on 1 dollar you now have 3 dollars.

obama came into office with the national debt at around 10 trillion, when he left it was over 19 trillion. SO, he almost doubled it. he added just under 100%, or 9 trillion dollars. No other president has added 9 trillion to the debt. FACT.

But multiple presidents have added more than 100%

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Haven't followed this in a while. I'm 85 pages did anyone explain how Trump is spending TRILLIONS, but can't spend $8Billion for Our Wall?

Mexico is having to deal with the thousands of illegals, that is costing them more than the wall will cost. The companies that have left mexico to return to the USA have cost mexico billions in tax collections. Mexico is indirectly paying for the wall big time. I know that you are too dumb to understand how that works, but most people get it.

If I build a fence because you are cutting through my yard and that fence causes you to lose money for being late to work...you still did not pay for my fence.

Love how you were whining about name calling and here you are doing to someone else.

But multiple presidents have added more than 100%

yes, do we have to go in circles with this? Is 100% of 3 more or less than 100% of 10?

geez, dude you aren't that dumb

If I build a fence because you are cutting through my yard and that fence causes you to lose money for being late to work...you still did not pay for my fence.

Love how you were whining about name calling and here you are doing to someone else.

recognizing someones "dumbness" is not calling names, it is pointing out fact based on comments made by that person.

your fence analogy is a nice try, but not even close to the US/Mexico situation.

Trump proposes $4.7 trillion budget

President Trump is releasing a $4.7 trillion budget plan Monday that stands as a sharp challenge to Congress and the Democrats trying to unseat him, the first act in a multi-front struggle that could consume Washington for the next 18 months.

$4.7 TRILLION!!! :eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

The Party Of Small Government and Fiscal Responsibility. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

:21:

:laugh:

:laugh2:

:laughing0301:

:lmao:

:lol:
/----/ I bet you miss Obozo's balanced budgets... oh wait...never mind.
nose picker.jpg

President Trump is releasing a $4.7 trillion budget plan Monday that stands as a sharp challenge to Congress and the Democrats trying to unseat him, the first act in a multi-front struggle that could consume Washington for the next 18 months.

View attachment 257795

And once again the Trump sheep prove that Trump
Is no different than Obama.

recognizing someones "dumbness" is not calling names, it is pointing out fact based on comments made by that person.

your fence analogy is a nice try, but not even close to the US/Mexico situation.

You whined like a 3 year old when I recognized you being a fucking moron based on your every post.

View attachment 257795

Lol
On the nations debt we passed the point of no return decades ago...

View attachment 257795

Lol

Spoken like the true statist that you are.

View attachment 257795

Lol

Lol
How many career politicians house paid off the national debt?

Yes, he is. For one thing, he's not a fagola.

And if you didn't know The Lying Cocksucker was, and still is, queer as a $3 Bill, then you have no place on a political forum.

I will assume you know this about Obama from personal experience of having sex with him.

View attachment 257795

Lol

Lol
How many career politicians house paid off the national debt?

None, because you statist keep voting them back into office telling them you do not care about the debt

View attachment 257795
I don't miss Obama at all.

But you missed something, dipshit. Trump has outspent Obama's worst year by over a trillion dollars.

Obama was CHEAPER.

Don't worry. Trump will break Obama's record debt. Comrade Donald HATES being second to anyone.

He's already managed to double the deficit Obama passed on to him. And it only took him a couple years!

Also, fuckwits like you didn't wait until Obama set a new record before you began howling about his spending. Your kind started in on him right away.

How the FUCK do you people stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?!?

$4.7 TRILLION fucking dollars, and not a fucking peep out of you mindless parroting submissive cucks.

You've been impaled on your own standards, asshole. Fuck you.

If and when the day comes when Trump busts Obama's record, you can bet every penny you have that these hypocritical cucks will find a way to blame the Democrats. Even though the full Republican controlled House and Senate, with Trump's help in the White House, managed to double the deficit long before the Democrats got the House.

Bank it.

Forum List

Back