Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

If and when the day comes when Trump busts Obama's record, you can bet every penny you have that these hypocritical cucks will find a way to blame the Democrats. Even though the full Republican controlled House and Senate, with Trump's help in the White House, managed to double the deficit long before the Democrats got the House.

Bank it.
/——/ Still waiting for the democRATs balanced budget.

The dumb fucks have actually argued, right here in this topic and in others, that the government got too small under Obama and that's why Trump had to increase spending!

These retards are literally schizophrenic.

If and when the day comes when Trump busts Obama's record, you can bet every penny you have that these hypocritical cucks will find a way to blame the Democrats. Even though the full Republican controlled House and Senate, with Trump's help in the White House, managed to double the deficit long before the Democrats got the House.

Bank it.
/——/ Still waiting for the democRATs balanced budget.
Still waiting for you submissive cucks to hold the GOP and Trump accountable for NOT being the party of small government and balanced budgets.

You people are lickspittles. If Trump puked on your face, you would say it was frosting and delicious.

You're pathetic.

"Still waiting for the demrats not to puke on me!"

The dumb fucks have actually argued, right here in this topic and in others, that the government got too small under Obama and that's why Trump had to increase spending!

/——/ Trump Increased military spending after Obozo slashed it.,

/——/ Trump Increased military spending after Obozo slashed it.,
Trump increased spending across the board, retard. Across the board.

$4.7 trillion, and you cucks just sit there and take it.

You LOVE big government. You LOVE trillion dollar deficits. You LOVE the $4.7 trillion in spending. You LOVE the fact the GOP has doubled the deficit since coming to power.

You've been impaled on your own standards, asshole. Fuck you.

Even now the tards are whining about Obama's spending! To deflect from Trump's MUCH BIGGER spending!!!

Is that fucking schizo, or what?

I'm not kidding when I say anyone who supports Trump is suffering from mental illness.

I read about this in the WSJ this morning, I think.

But this is reminiscent of 1972.

dimocrap scum put up a respected (by them) Party apparatchik in Hubert Humphrey against the despised (by them) Richard Nixon in 1968.

And lost.

It also reminds me of the 1968 dimocrap scum convention when hardcore leftists tried to take over the party in Chicago. Feeling the Bern yet? And, OBTW. They did. They did take it over.

Then, in 1972, dimocrap scum put up a serious liberal in Eugene McCarthy.

He lost 49 States.

Now, I don't think Trump can take 49 States. I'm thinking more like 39. Maybe 42. Something like that.

This is really about all dimocrap scum got besides #orangemanbad

talking%20ape.jpg

"From what I've been able to tell from news reports, here is the Democrats' 2020
campaign platform in a nutshell: 'We hate you, we *really* hate Jews, we hate babies, we hate America, and we want you to starve. Now give us all your guns.'

Ace of Spades HQ
When Bush was POTUS Nancy Pelosi was Speaker then, and every budget, according to her, "Doesn't go far enough".

Democrats are the only folks in America that think they can spend as much as they want, raise our taxes as much as they want, and bitch about Republicans spending too much.

Last edited:
I read about this in the WSJ this morning, I think.

But this is reminiscent of 1972.

dimocrap scum put up a respected (by them) Party apparatchik in Hubert Humphrey against the despised (by them) Richard Nixon in 1968.

And lost.

It also reminds me of the 1968 dimocrap scum convention when hardcore leftists tried to take over the party in Chicago. Feeling the Bern yet? And, OBTW. They did. They did take it over.

Then, in 1972, dimocrap scum put up a serious liberal in Eugene McCarthy.

He lost 49 States.

Now, I don't think Trump can take 49 States. I'm thinking more like 39. Maybe 42. Something like that.

This is really about all dimocrap scum got besides #orangemanbad

talking%20ape.jpg

"From what I've been able to tell from news reports, here is the Democrats' 2020
campaign platform in a nutshell: 'We hate you, we *really* hate Jews, we hate babies, we hate America, and we want you to starve. Now give us all your guns.'

Ace of Spades HQ
When Bush was POTUS Nancy Pelosi was Speaker then, and every budget, according to her "Doesn't go far enough".

Democrats are only folks in America that thinks they can spend as much as they want, raise our taxes as much as they want, and bitch about Republicans spending too much.
$4.7 trillion.

The biggest government spending budget in the history of the Universe, and you schizos are whining about Democrat spending.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I'm not kidding when I say you people are mentally ill.

LOL if your debt is one dollar, triple it and its three dollars. If your debt is 10 trillion dollars, double it and its 20 trillion dollars. so do you still think the % is the important criteria or the actual number of dollars added to the debt? Try to answer intelligently.

Stupid 200% will be 2 dollars then ewe forgot to add your original dollar back into the equation. How far did ewe go in school? And yes percentage is the best way to go by with this!

do ewe have a sexual desire for sheep?

as to education, probably much farther than you did.

so you would prefer that your credit card holder added a % every month rather than a fixed amount? I understand that no credit cards do that, but the analogy is valid.
Brother ewe aren't smart enough to understand that if ewe have $1 and increase it by 200% that ewe now infact have $3 total! Get back to me once ewe understand this higher math concept!

200% of 1 is two. 100% of 1 is 1. yes, if you make a 200% gain on 1 dollar you now have 3 dollars.

obama came into office with the national debt at around 10 trillion, when he left it was over 19 trillion. SO, he almost doubled it. he added just under 100%, or 9 trillion dollars. No other president has added 9 trillion to the debt. FACT.
Don't worry. Trump will break Obama's record debt. Comrade Donald HATES being second to anyone.

He's already managed to double the deficit Obama passed on to him. And it only took him a couple years!

Also, fuckwits like you didn't wait until Obama set a new record before you began howling about his spending. Your kind started in on him right away.

How the FUCK do you people stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?!?

$4.7 TRILLION fucking dollars, and not a fucking peep out of you mindless parroting submissive cucks.

typical libtard ^^^^^^ nothing of substance and a bunch of juvenile insults. You dont even understand the difference between deficit and debt. You dont understand that congress passes budgets, the president only signs or vetoes them.

Obama added over 9 trillion dollars to our debt, all previous presidents only added 10 trillion combined.

I dont approve of the current budget and I think Trump will get it back into balance, if not, he would still have to go a long way to match obama's record. If he does, then he too, will be a financial failure as president.

Its amazing how you ignorant libs cannot debate anything civilly and with respect. and to end a post with FY, just confirms what a moron you are.

Stupid 200% will be 2 dollars then ewe forgot to add your original dollar back into the equation. How far did ewe go in school? And yes percentage is the best way to go by with this!

so you would prefer that your credit card holder added a % every month rather than a fixed amount? I understand that no credit cards do that, but the analogy is valid.
Brother ewe aren't smart enough to understand that if ewe have $1 and increase it by 200% that ewe now infact have $3 total! Get back to me once ewe understand this higher math concept!

200% of 1 is two. 100% of 1 is 1. yes, if you make a 200% gain on 1 dollar you now have 3 dollars.

obama came into office with the national debt at around 10 trillion, when he left it was over 19 trillion. SO, he almost doubled it. he added just under 100%, or 9 trillion dollars. No other president has added 9 trillion to the debt. FACT.
Don't worry. Trump will break Obama's record debt. Comrade Donald HATES being second to anyone.

He's already managed to double the deficit Obama passed on to him. And it only took him a couple years!

Also, fuckwits like you didn't wait until Obama set a new record before you began howling about his spending. Your kind started in on him right away.

$4.7 TRILLION fucking dollars, and not a fucking peep out of you mindless parroting submissive cucks.

typical libtard ^^^^^^ nothing of substance and a bunch of juvenile insults. You dont even understand the difference between deficit and debt. You dont understand that congress passes budgets, the president only signs or vetoes them.

Obama added over 9 trillion dollars to our debt, all previous presidents only added 10 trillion combined.

I dont approve of the current budget and I think Trump will get it back into balance, if not, he would still have to go a long way to match obama's record. If he does, then he too, will be a financial failure as president.

Its amazing how you ignorant libs cannot debate anything civilly and with respect. and to end a post with FY, just confirms what a moron you are.

Dude, grow some balls and quit whining..have some dignity for gods sake

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump personally requested $4.7 trillion for the year.

The largest budget in the history of the Universe.

And you fucking schizos NEVER blamed Congress for Obama's spending.

$4.7 trillion.

The biggest government spending in the history of the Universe.

I believe it would literally kill you hypocritical fucks to complain, despite EIGHT YEARS of whining about Obama's SMALLER spending.

typical libtard ^^^^^^ nothing of substance and a bunch of juvenile insults. You dont even understand the difference between deficit and debt. .
I know that the Republicans have DOUBLED the deficit since taking control of Congress. I've only mentioned it SEVERAL times in this topic.

I know that Trump is spending a TRILLION dollars more than Obama's worst year.

Shit, if Trump spent the same amount as Obama, we'd almost have a balanced budget!

Instead, Trump is spending more than Obama, and is on pace to shatter Obama's debt record.

You see what I mean?

The shchizos are STILL whining about Obama's SMALLER spending and LOWER deficits in order to deflect from Trump's record spending!

Incredible.

These people are mentally ill.

Trump vetoes bills which don't have extra spending for a wall, but he doesn't veto $4.7 trillion spending.

I warned you guys way before the 2016 election that the Republicans and Trump would massively increase spending and the deficit.

You sit there bitching and moaning about Obama's spending, and yet it is literally a physical impossibility for you to criticize the BIGGER spending by Trump and the GOP.

This is a fascinating insight into the airspaces in the heads of the Trump Tard Herd.

You hypocrites can't even see you are being bitch slapped around by the very standards you all set yourselves under Obama.

You are full-on schizo.

Last edited:
I know for sure that tripling the debt is worse than less than double it! Oh by the way Dubya added more to the debt percentage wise than Obama, thanks for playing!

LOL if your debt is one dollar, triple it and its three dollars. If your debt is 10 trillion dollars, double it and its 20 trillion dollars. so do you still think the % is the important criteria or the actual number of dollars added to the debt? Try to answer intelligently.

No other president came into office with the economy this bad and the opposing political party, Who were the ones who ruined the economy, swearing they would destroy his presidency even if it hurt the country.

FACT!

D2Z2juKXQAA1c-V

We had a name for those kind of people in the past. It was traitor. Now it seems like they’re called Republicans.

I know for sure that tripling the debt is worse than less than double it! Oh by the way Dubya added more to the debt percentage wise than Obama, thanks for playing!

But the 2 Rethugicon presidents that preceded him added more by percentage than he did, FACT!

Haven't followed this in a while. I'm 85 pages did anyone explain how Trump is spending TRILLIONS, but can't spend $8Billion for Our Wall?

Wow, this is easy. MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL! Dotard told us,duh!

Mexico is having to deal with the thousands of illegals, that is costing them more than the wall will cost. The companies that have left mexico to return to the USA have cost mexico billions in tax collections. Mexico is indirectly paying for the wall big time. I know that you are too dumb to understand how that works, but most people get it.

So ewe admit that Mexico is NOT paying for the wall. Thank ewe, I accept your surrender!

/----/ I bet you miss Obozo's balanced budgets... oh wait...never mind.
View attachment 257795

And once again the Trump sheep prove that Trump
Is no different than Obama.

Lol
On the nations debt we passed the point of no return decades ago...

Spoken like the true statist that you are.

Lol
How many career politicians house paid off the national debt?

None, because you statist keep voting them back into office telling them you do not care about the debt

Lol
I have never voted for a career politician...

No other president came into office with the economy this bad and the opposing political party, Who were the ones who ruined the economy, swearing they would destroy his presidency even if it hurt the country.

FACT!

D2Z2juKXQAA1c-V

We had a name for those kind of people in the past. It was traitor. Now it seems like they’re called Republicans.
:CryingCow:

Trump proposes $4.7 trillion budget

President Trump is releasing a $4.7 trillion budget plan Monday that stands as a sharp challenge to Congress and the Democrats trying to unseat him, the first act in a multi-front struggle that could consume Washington for the next 18 months.

$4.7 TRILLION!!! :eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

The Party Of Small Government and Fiscal Responsibility. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

:21:

:laugh:

:laugh2:

:laughing0301:

:lmao:

:lol:
Why dont you mention that obama racked up the record debt of all presidents

Forum List

Back