Deficit will fall 1.7 trillion in a year - the steepest deficit decline in American history

Remember when republicans wouldn’t stop complaining about the deficit under Obama? They stopped since we know the deficit blew up under Trump.

Now under Biden? Deficit will see steepest decline.

Why has the deficit fallen? in part because of the record job growth, reduced spending, and better revenue stream.

Biden is awesome.

What spending did he cut this year?

Why even bother any more? I might as well be trying to explain quantum physics to a dog.

I'd normally put the poster of such stupidity on "ignore." Consider yourself lucky that you're my token leftist.

Remember when republicans wouldn’t stop complaining about the deficit under Obama? They stopped since we know the deficit blew up under Trump.

Now under Biden? Deficit will see steepest decline.

Why has the deficit fallen? in part because of the record job growth, reduced spending, and better revenue stream.

Sure it will.

Why even bother any more? I might as well be trying to explain quantum physics to a dog.

I'd normally put the poster of such stupidity on "ignore." Consider yourself lucky that you're my token leftist, so I won't add you to my ignore list.

Yet.
Lol yeah let me tell you, I’m so relieved!

I'd normally put the poster of such stupidity on "ignore." Consider yourself lucky that you're my token leftist, so I won't add you to my ignore list.

Yet.
But he's such a great chew toy. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back