🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Define liberals and conservatives

Can't you have some 'Liberal' views and some 'Conservative' views at the same time?
Do you have to be either one or the other?

It must be hard to keep up when the accepted doctrine of your side changes, what do you do then?
Do you change your beliefs as well?

Can't you have some 'Liberal' views and some 'Conservative' views at the same time?

Yes, everyone has a little good and evil in them. It's only a matter of how good (conservative) and evil (liberal) you are. No one can be 100% good (conservative)

Yes, everyone has a little good and evil in them. It's only a matter of how good (conservative) and evil (liberal) you are. No one can be 100% good (conservative)

What are your evil (liberal) beliefs?

That's a secret. But, one time, when I was about 12 or 13 -- and I wouldn't necessarily call this so much a liberal "belief" as it was a liberal action -- I stole a piece of 2 cent bubble gum. I was ashamed of myself for acting like a liberal and vowed to never allow that liberal action to rear its ugly head again. But, then, I went back on that vow and later helped steal an electric race track and stole some cartons of cigarettes. However, after getting caught stealing the cartons of cigarettes, I vowed yet again to never let that liberal action rear its ugly head again and, since then, I've done exceptionally well at keeping that vow. Haven't stolen anything since.

That's a secret. But, one time, when I was about 12 or 13 -- and I wouldn't necessarily call this so much a liberal "belief" as it was a liberal action -- I stole a piece of 2 cent bubble gum. I was ashamed of myself for acting like a liberal and vowed to never allow that liberal action to rear its ugly head again. But, then, I went back on that vow and later helped steal an electric race track and stole some cartons of cigarettes. However, after getting caught stealing the cartons of cigarettes, I vowed yet again to never let that liberal action rear its ugly head again and, since then, I've done exceptionally well at keeping that vow. Haven't stolen anything since.

You've just stolen approximately 1 minute and 17 seconds from me.

Bummer. You know what this is --------> :eusa_boohoo:? It's the world's smallest violin playing, "My heart pumps purple panther piss for you".

Maybe you should "ignore" him, then. Better yet, why waste your valuable time on a forum like this at all?

Forum List

Back