Definitely Not A Member of Pelosi's Goon Squad

You're right, no one except government agents can wear an earpiece. It's some kind of law.

It's well known that the FBI had a goon squad move into DC just after the election was stolen. They were very active in the Antifa/BLM riots.

Sad when a Chinese social media platform has to be used to tell American stories. Because the American ones censor everything for the Democrats.
That would be banned from FB and Youtube and Vimeo.

Sad when a Chinese social media platform has to be used to tell American stories. Because the American ones censor everything for the Democrats.
That would be banned from FB and Youtube and Vimeo.
You get your news from Chinese social media, do you? That does explain a lot. :itsok:

You get your news from Chinese social media, do you? That does explain a lot. :itsok:
Naw, I kinda mishmash it all together then make an attempt to sort out the truth from there.
You can find truth, even when they're lying. Figure out what they're omitting or not being wholly truthful about.
:dunno:
You tryin' to paint my cracker ass 7th generation Floridian as some kinda foreign agent, bitch? Good luck with that!

That dog don't hunt.

Naw, I kinda mishmash it all together then make an attempt to sort out the truth from there.
You can find truth, even when they're lying. Figure out what they're omitting or not being wholly truthful about.
:dunno:
You tryin' to paint my cracker ass 7th generation Floridian as some kinda foreign agent, bitch? Good luck with that!

That dog don't hunt.
Sure, buddy. We believe you. :itsok:

Give my regards to Xi Jinping, won't you?

Forum List

Back