Despicable' Mississippi 'goon squad' cop is sentenced to 20 years for shooting black man in mouth: He and five colleagues also tortured second black m

c9ops screwed up on this job. now they pay big time. dont need these cops on the street.
Wow. It sure took a long time for a few white cops to payback blacks for all of murdered cops answering domestic dispute calls.

I'm not saying they were right to do it, I'm just surprised that more blacks haven't been murdered.

I figured people would be doing drive-byes years ago. But up until now, nothing.

It's gonna take a very long time for whites to payback blacks for all of the violence we've seen the last several years.

For every 10,000 assaults and break-ins and murders....there is so little of a response. BLM murdered and burned people for 10 months before the 2020 election.

Maybe the media can inflate this incident out of proportion in time for the election like they did with George Floyd.
Or maybe they have something else in mind.

Last edited:
The remaining 4 deputies to be sentenced this week surely could not be heartened to hear of today's sentencing. Likely gonna be a real bad day for them and their families on Thursday when that sentencing is scheduled.

In isolation we are all shocked . I trust.
But videos like this without full context are effectively Fake News Events .

Who knows what the back story is, even though that violence in itself is inexcusable ?

Wow. It sure took a long time for a few white cops to payback blacks for all of murdered cops answering domestic dispute calls.

I'm not saying they were right to do it, I'm just surprised that more blacks haven't been murdered.

I figured people would be doing drive-byes years ago. But up until now, nothing.

It's gonna take a very long time for whites to payback blacks for all of the violence we've seen the last several years.

For every 10,000 assaults and break-ins and murders....there is so little of a response. BLM murdered and burned people for 10 months before the 2020 election.

Maybe the media can inflate this incident out of proportion in time for the election like they did with George Floyd.

This has to be a joke, the last few years. How about the last 400yrs, black folks could never catch up. You racist are pathetic.

Last edited:

Typical negro violence from the race of peace.

Who knows what the back story is, even though that violence in itself is inexcusable ?
The back story is one of the bruthas was dating a white woman and the goon squad didn't like it.

You were first, where are the rest? Macho Moron Man, Flash, Lisa 558, Mac 7 to tell us how they deserved it.

Since I got shot by a goon not 10 miles from Rankin county, I could care less what happens to the negros in that area.

The back story is one of the bruthas was dating a white woman and the goon squad didn't like it.

You were first, where are the rest? Macho Moron Man, Flash, Lisa 558, Mac 7 to tell us how they deserved it.

1710022980615.png

The violence is understandable.
I've met my share of blacks like Superbadbreath.

The only thing that should happen to them is that they get a massive dose of the racism they spread themselves around everywhere during their lives.
The only person they can blame is themselves.

Not every black is like this, but there's enough of them to put a stain on the rest of them.
And so this story is a perfect example of what happens as a result.

Blacks today still act as though they've just got out Africa.

The violence is understandable.
I've met my share of blacks like Superbadbreath.
I came up in the South at the backend of Jim Crow, so I know how to deal with folks like you and Flash.
[Quoye]The only thing that should happen to them is that they get a massive dose of the racism they spread themselves around everywhere during their lives.
The only person they can blame is themselves.
[/QUOTE]
Wow, so we are responsible for you being a racist.
Not every black is like this, but there's enough of them to put a stain on the rest of them.
I am probably not one of the good ones like Tim Scott, Mark Robinson, Struth or Lord Humungus.
And so this story is a perfect example of what happens as a result.
There you have it folks, a racist making excuses for 6 white racist cops brutalizing 2 innocent black men.

I came up in the South at the backend of Jim Crow, so I know how to deal with folks like you and Flash.
Wow, so we are responsible for you being a racist.

I am probably not one of the good ones like Tim Scott, Mark Robinson, Struth or Lord Humungus.

There you have it folks, a racist making excuses for 6 white racist cops brutalizing 2 innocent black men.
[/QUOTE]
GHW1Mv1bUAABsJl.jpg

You are responsible for the racism we face.

From what you post I don't want to know you.
I don't want to know you either. I've met too many motherfuckers just like you.

You're like a white cracker from Georgia or Alabama who told my friends and associates that if his kids ever dated a black person, like my wife of 45 years, they would kill them.
You're one of the reasons he felt that way.
The type of person that gets angry when their kid is seen talking to other kids of other races.
Inbred, closed-minded, ignorant racist bastards.
Just like you.
Black folks that hate whites so much you'd be willing to treat them like the SS treated Jews in Nazi Germany.

You're the racists in America that keep racism alive.
Many of you low-life assholes have never been in a country where Blacks are so few and far between that they are treated like oddities.
Most of the racism you feel is a reflection of your own.

I don't want to know you either. I've met too many motherfuckers just like you.
Feeling is mutual, I've met enough redneck racist n my day.
You're like a white cracker from Georgia or Alabama who told my friends and associates that if his kids ever dated a black person, like my wife of 45 years, they would kill them.
How am I like your redneck racist friends? I have never told my daughter that.
You're one of the reasons he felt that way.
Wow I made him a racist, smfh. What made the rest of you shit kickers racist?

The type of person that gets angry when their kid is seen talking to other kids of other races.

That would be the MO of white men like you.

Inbred, closed-minded, ignorant racist bastards. Just like you.

That would be rednecks like you.
Black folks that hate whites so much you'd be willing to treat them like the SS treated Jews in Nazi Germany.
Damn, so why is it that white men have that history in this country not black folks.
You're the racists in America that keep racism alive.
Many of you low-life assholes have never been in a country where Blacks are so few and far between that they are treated like oddities.
Most of the racism you feel is a reflection of your own.
Did you read this bullshit before you posted it?

Forum List

Back