Trump's statement to debating Biden. It's entertaining!

Biggest deal we had a problem with the machinist union was the fact that our dues always went to Democrats against our say so.

I eventually left the union because I didn't like paying to elect communists into congress.

I supervised misanthropes like you. I remember them doing well in the Union (me being admin), and the few misfits always whining about who their Union supported. You probably should've been thrown into a right-to-work state where you have the right to work for shit pay, zero benefits and...

I don't believe you on why you left the good paying Union job.

Last edited:
I supervised misanthropes like you. I remember them doing well in the Union (me being admin), and the few misfits always whining about who their Union supported. You probably should've been thrown into a right-to-work state where you have teh right to work for shit pay, zero benefits and...

I don't believe you on why you left the good paying Union job.
I don't care if you believe me, moron.

That doesn't phase me in the least.

Anyone who's worked in a union shop knows how things work.
Union reps going around the line talking to women, not helping for long hours of the day.
The union on Ft Campbell mostly drank coffee, smoke cigarettes and caused trouble for DPW. Fuckers were so lazy they called us every few months to replace their air-filters in their furnace.

I don't care if you believe me, moron.

That doesn't phase me in the least.

Anyone who's worked in a union shop knows how things work.
Union reps going around the line talking to women, not helping for long hours of the day.
The union on Ft Campbell mostly drank coffee, smoke cigarettes and caused trouble for DPW. Fuckers were so lazy they called us every few months to replace their air-filters in their furnace.
I just don't believe you, on why you left the good paying Union job.

It had everything to do with securing the border and Trump said "Blame me!" when it fails. And it did: "Border Patrol union backs Senate immigration bill despite House GOP opposition"

That's despite heavy opposition from House Republicans that might scuttle the effort -- at least for the time being.

The National Border Patrol Council has previously endorsed Donald Trump for president and routinely takes hard-line positions on immigration enforcement.

"This is absolutely better than what we currently have," National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd told ABC News.

PHOTO: National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd listens as Sen. Ted Cruz  speaks at a press conference at the U.S. Capitol to discuss immigration at the southern border on June 22, 2022 in Washington, D.C.

When the new expulsion authorities are triggered, agents will work to quickly turn migrants back to Mexico. Judd said he was confident this new authority combined with more detention resources will reduce illegal crossings.

"They're able to do the job that they were supposed to do as far as protecting the American people and I think that they would feel much better about the job with this bill," Judd said.

You're responding to ALTERNATIVE FACTS

Mr. Trump demanded the GOP House prevent Resident Biden from being able to do so - legally. They willingly complied.

poor little CrusaderFrank
Biden had no intention of securing the border. What the GOP refused to pass would have allowed up to two million migrants per year to keep coming and would have required nobody to go home while spending mega billions uselessly. The media spin on that was ridiculous and of course the leftist gullible lapped it right up. (And anybody who thinks they would have enforced that two million migrant limit is even more dumb than those buying the media spin.)

What a particularly stupid comment. You are clearly fearful of Biden attempting a debate with Trump and rightly so. He wouldn't even take a a softball SuperBowl interview by sychophant Nora O'Donnell, LOL.
Hey if you want Trump separated from his depends load that's on you.

How about on bicycles?

how about wearing speedos?

1715370864051.gif

“In any event, let’s get it done. The people of our country deserve to know why you have allowed 15 million people in, probably many more than that, into our country from prisons and mental institutions, and terrorists are pouring into our country. They’re invading our country and you’re letting them do it.”
“I’m ready to go anywhere that you are. We could do it in D.C., even pinpoint the White House, or in New York when your radical-left fascists are finished with the election interference against your political opponent, me, because we’re gonna win and we’re gonna win big.”

-Donald Trump.

Hahaha...

What make Trump think that the debate will be about the Southern Border?????

Biden had no intention of securing the border. What the GOP refused to pass would have allowed up to two million migrants per year to keep coming and would have required nobody to go home while spending mega billions uselessly. The media spin on that was ridiculous and of course the leftist gullible lapped it right up. (And anybody who thinks they would have enforced that two million migrant limit is even more dumb than those buying the media spin.)

Summary

If passed in its current form, the Emergency National Security Supplemental Appropriations Act would be the most sweeping immigration bill of the twenty-first century. It would overhaul the process for seeking asylum in the United States—and impose an “emergency authority” that would leave asylum fully out of reach for those crossing between ports of entry for much of the next three years. It would attempt to address issues like work permits and years-long waits for asylum seekers, and also raise the initial standard a person must pass in order to access our asylum system. It would expand additional visas and future green card availability and offer a pathway to citizenship to Afghans, while also significantly increasing detention capacity.

Hmm...

seem to remember:

As conservatives balk, U.S. Border Patrol union endorses Senate immigration deal. The National Border Patrol Council, which endorsed Donald Trump for president in 2020, said the new bipartisan bill "will drop illegal border crossings nationwide."

Let us know when Republicans actually come to the table on debates.

No more stealing the answers ahead of time for you idiots.

This time Donna Brazile won't be around.

Don't concern yourselves with a Biden/Trump debate. Think more about a Biden/Haely debate.

After all, Trump's future is looking a bit 'Stormy' right now, wouldn't you agree?

“In any event, let’s get it done. The people of our country deserve to know why you have allowed 15 million people in, probably many more than that, into our country from prisons and mental institutions, and terrorists are pouring into our country. They’re invading our country and you’re letting them do it.”
“I’m ready to go anywhere that you are. We could do it in D.C., even pinpoint the White House, or in New York when your radical-left fascists are finished with the election interference against your political opponent, me, because we’re gonna win and we’re gonna win big.”

-Donald Trump.

Hahaha...
Knows that he is losing.

It never ceases to amaze me how you continue to believe Republican lies about the Southern Border, and immigration, although after your comment about not seeing white people in the SuperBowl Commercials for the first 20 minutes of the broadcast was pretty telling.

You have 9 million job openings and you have been very vocal about the high price of food under the Biden Administration. Banning Mexicans from crossing the Southern Border, prevented the itinerant Mexican farm labourers who legally come into the USA from Mexico every year to plant, tend and harvest your food. This has driven up the price of food, since all that work is done by visa workers and illegals. Not to mention the illegals working in the meat packing plants. Employers are having to pay American wages to workers - if they can find them with the all of the labour shortages everywhere.

Last but not least we have multiple RIGHT WING media outlets which talks about the positive impact all of this immigration is having on your economy:

These are RIGHT WING business media outlets - tellilng you that immigration is good for America.

Summary

If passed in its current form, the Emergency National Security Supplemental Appropriations Act would be the most sweeping immigration bill of the twenty-first century. It would overhaul the process for seeking asylum in the United States—and impose an “emergency authority” that would leave asylum fully out of reach for those crossing between ports of entry for much of the next three years. It would attempt to address issues like work permits and years-long waits for asylum seekers, and also raise the initial standard a person must pass in order to access our asylum system. It would expand additional visas and future green card availability and offer a pathway to citizenship to Afghans, while also significantly increasing detention capacity.

Hmm...

seem to remember:

As conservatives balk, U.S. Border Patrol union endorses Senate immigration deal. The National Border Patrol Council, which endorsed Donald Trump for president in 2020, said the new bipartisan bill "will drop illegal border crossings nationwide."
From the Washington Post:

". . .Here is the best argument for why Republicans should vote for the bipartisan border deal:
Yes, it is imperfect, but it will never get better than this. . ."

". . .Here is why that argument is wrong: The bill would actually restrict the next president’s power to secure the border.

Under current law, the president has all the authority he needs to shut down the border. Indeed, in Trump v. Hawaii, the Supreme Court upheld the chief executive’s broad authority to suspend the entry of “covered aliens” into the United States, finding that the law “entrusts to the President the decisions whether and when to suspend entry, whose entry to suspend, for how long, and on what conditions.” The relevant statute “exudes deference to the President in every clause,” the court declared, requiring him only to determine that the entry of aliens “would be detrimental to the interests of the United States.” . . .

And it goes on to explain how the legislation takes the power to close the border away from the President and limits how much he can close it. . .

Forum List

Back