Biden's Mind Is So Sharp

P01135809's mind is so sharp that he froze while giving a speech to the NRA.

P01135809's mind is so sharp that he keeps saying he beat President Obama in 2016.

P01135809's mind is so sharp that when he was shown a picture of E. Jean Carroll, he said it was his ex-wife Marla Maples.

P01135809's mind is so sharp that he talks about "The Late Great Hannibal Lector" Who is neither, he was movie charactor played Welsh Actor Anthony Hopkins.

WTF?

Of course, you have proof, Q-NUT.
Happened in Texas in 2016. you should do your research better.

check texas.

WTF?

Those are electoral college results, DUMBFUCK.

WHO signed fake electoral slates?

This is all they can bitch about, the goddman election?

Last I heard Biden received - 306 Electoral College Votes.

Last I heard P01135809 received - 232. Electoral College P01135809 was the first president to reelection since George H.W. Bush in 1992.

Last I heard Biden recieved - 81,268,867 Votes.

Last I heard P01135809 received - 74,216,747 Votes.

Three years on and all they bitch is an election the Orange Shit Stain lost.

There is zero verifible, proveable Election Fraud, except on the part P01135809 who called both the Governor AND Secretary of State for the State of Georgia who told " We only need 11,800 Votes".

That is Conspiracy to Committ ELection Fraud.

The attempt to file s false Slate of Electors is Conspiracy to Committ Election Fraud.

Face it MAGA MAGGOTS fuck heards,FUCKING P01135809 FUCKING LOST THE FUCKING ELECTION!!!!

Last edited:
This is all they can bitch about, the goddman election?

Last I heard Biden received - 306.

Last I heard P01135809 received - 232. P01135809 was the first president to reelection since George H.W. Bush in 1992.

Last I heard Biden recieved - 81,268,867 votes.

Last I heard P01135809 received - 74,216,747 votes.

Three years and all they bitch is an election the Orange Shit Stain lost.

^^^ another meltdown.

There is a problem with the MAGA here...

Joe Biden has been in the Senate for Decades... He has been respected andadmired from both sides of the aisle...

Trump is called scum in the place he grew up... He is considered a low life con artist by the people of New York...

No one here knows either man personally but we do know what the people who they call friends and the other people who do know them think about them.

In that case Biden beats the crap out of Trump... Biden is decent man, Trump is clearly not.
Biden is a DECENT MAN!

When, where?

Joe Biden has been in the Senate for Decades... He has been respected andadmired from both sides of the aisle...

I'd like to see that in writing from someone in congess (on the right).

He was a laughingstock.

Forum List

Back