Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

Sounds like a human criteria you are applying to god. Why would god have ANY need? Why would god need to understand? What is there for god to understand? What you have done, like so many atheists, and religious folks for that matter, is to apply humanistic standards to god. As humans, I think this is just in our nature to do, we can't help it. In order for us to comprehend god, we have to define god with human characteristics. So we imagine god becoming angry if we don't do what he wants... why wouldn't god simply vaporize us and send our soul to hell instantly? OR a god who needs and wants us to praise him... why didn't god just make us do this naturally, like breathing? God doesn't need anything from you, god doesn't care if you believe in god or not, nor does it hurt god's feelings if you spend every waking hour of your relatively short existence, bashing, trashing, and ridiculing god's existence.
rolf!
love it when you asshats pontificate...
they apply because god is a concept of man...even stranger is you thumpers consistently remaking god in you own image.. that whole last paragraph of zealot noise is a fine example.
btw if anything I'm bASHING trashing and ridiculing your false witness of god. not the imaginary being it's self.

Well, you can rofl all you like, and continue exercising your faith that god doesn't exist, but you have not proven this to me or 95% of the humans who've ever lived. We have an undeniable connection to something, and it can't be explained in the physical sense, with physical science, yet it is there. Scoff at it, ridicule it, call it names, it's still there.

In order to believe in the evidence for science, in order to believe that science "proves" things, don't you have to believe in science itself? If you have chosen to reject science in favor of, say, spiritual evidence... would there ever be any way to convince you with scientific evidence? Of course not, so why should you ever be convinced of a spiritual entity, if you reject spiritual evidence and spiritual nature? You can't be, no one has the power to open your mind except you. In order to evaluate whether a god exists in a spiritual sense, which IS the question, then you MUST evaluate spiritual evidence objectively, and you have closed your mind to this.
love it when you asshats pontificate

Why do some think I wasted my life believing in the creator ? trying my best to live by his laws and passing that on to my 8 children ?

I assure you I have had a great life and I give thanks to the Almighty for this life even though it is no comparison to the life that is coming in my view.

Do you know that 1 out of every 5 Americans believe that we are on the edge of the end for this civilization whether it be natural causes or the predictions of the bible ?

It was your life to waste as you chose. That you don't know any better means that you are satisfied to spend your life as the servant of your religious masters. Others prefer to be masters of their own lives. That is what makes this a great nation. The freedom to rid oneself of the mental shackles of religion.

Laugh all you like, it is the nucleus of the argument stated in the OP, and this thread now has over 10k views. As of yet, no one has refuted my points. You've only managed to confirm the most fundamental point of the argument, that if you don't evaluate or acknowledge spiritual evidence, the question can't be resolved for you. As we see, the question remains unresolved for you, because you have not proven that god doesn't exist.

Can you prove Santa Claus doesn't exist?

Coca-Cola invented Santa Claus.
kinda, the version we see today was. in 1932 or 33.

There's no proof of the god of the bible. Neither is there any proof about Noah, the parting of the red sea, the burning bush... It's all gibberish.

Yet you can't pull yourself away from this topic.
everybody likes a good fantasy!
even though you won't admit it, the more fantastical parts of Christianity or any religion are it's major draw.
come on, who wouldn't want to live forever free of illness or infirmity in a place of beauty where you could do anything you wanted, forever.
that's a theme common to all faiths.
too bad it isn't reality.

QUOTE:

Of course I haven't proven that God does not exist! 90 pages in to your 'Proof of God' thread and nobody has proven that He's real either!

It's ALL a matter of opinion! Opinion and faith!

You're betting your life on the accuracy of the ancient stories and I think that kind of faith is silly, considering what's been learned since they were written.
WYGD?

At the risk of redundancy...
"Spiritual Proof"?

There is no 'proof'. All a Monkey can offer is evidence.

END QUOTE:

You are BETTING YOUR ETERINTY that the Word of God is just "ancient stories," and that requires FAR MORE FAITH than Christianity ever does.......as for what's been learned since the recording of the Word of God............WHAT SPECIFICALLY? That you are a high level chimp? Hey, if that mows your grass..........go for it! Evolution is a lie........and to date none of you who proclaim the great ape as your ancestor has given my one specific example of a partially evolved species walking the earth today.......not one single sliver of evidence of a half man / half monkey walking around........and until you do, you are all exhibiting far more faith in a flawed theory/outright lie than I will ever need to trust in God and His Written/Spoken Word.
is it just me, or does this sound or read like a veiled threat ,you know, a my way or the highway story to scare the ignorant.?

QUOTE:

Of course I haven't proven that God does not exist! 90 pages in to your 'Proof of God' thread and nobody has proven that He's real either!

You're betting your life on the accuracy of the ancient stories and I think that kind of faith is silly, considering what's been learned since they were written.
WYGD?

"Spiritual Proof"?

END QUOTE:

You are BETTING YOUR ETERINTY that the Word of God is just "ancient stories," and that requires FAR MORE FAITH than Christianity ever does.......as for what's been learned since the recording of the Word of God............WHAT SPECIFICALLY? That you are a high level chimp? Hey, if that mows your grass..........go for it! Evolution is a lie........and to date none of you who proclaim the great ape as your ancestor has given my one specific example of a partially evolved species walking the earth today.......not one single sliver of evidence of a half man / half monkey walking around........and until you do, you are all exhibiting far more faith in a flawed theory/outright lie than I will ever need to trust in God and His Written/Spoken Word.
is it just me, or does this sound or read like a veiled threat ,you know, a my way or the highway story to scare the ignorant.?

All religion is fear based. Either you embrace the cult's dogma or you are an outcast doomed to spend eternity in torment. Mind control on the most primitive level of all.

Why do some think I wasted my life believing in the creator ? trying my best to live by his laws and passing that on to my 8 children ?

I assure you I have had a great life and I give thanks to the Almighty for this life even though it is no comparison to the life that is coming in my view.

Do you know that 1 out of every 5 Americans believe that we are on the edge of the end for this civilization whether it be natural causes or the predictions of the bible ?

You're right. It was presumptuous and wrong of me to use the phrase 'wasted life'. That's not for me to judge and I apologize.

All I can say is that a scary freedom blossomed within me when I finally put the ancient stories in to perspective, and in my humble opinion, the one life we're guaranteed is too fucking short to bet it all on the promise of 72 virgins in the next. (or whatever ancient story promise floats a Monkeys boat)

If there was no oxygen, there couldn't have been water. It is part oxygen.

Again, if there is no oxygen present, there can be no water.
Hey dumbass, he meant FREE Oxygen. :asshole:

You're simply a rude little twit.

A reducing atmosphere is merely an assumption not supported by the physical evidence. The evidence points to the fact that the earth has always had oxygen in the atmosphere. There is no scientific proof that Earth ever had a non oxygen atmosphere such as evolutionists require. Earth’s oldest rocks contain evidence of being formed in an oxygen atmosphere.

If there were no oxygen in the early atmosphere, another fatal problem arises. Since the ozone is made of oxygen, it would not exist, and the ultraviolet rays from the sun would destroy any biological molecules.

Either way your theory crumbles.
bullshit :

The history of the Earth concerns the development of the planet Earth from its formation to the present day.[1][2] Nearly all branches of natural science have contributed to the understanding of the main events of the Earth's past. The age of Earth is approximately one-third of the age of the universe. An immense amount of biological and geological change has occurred in that time span.

Earth formed around 4.54 billion (4.54×109) years ago by accretion from the solar nebula. Volcanic outgassing likely created the primordial atmosphere, but it contained almost no oxygen and would have been toxic to humans and most modern life. Much of the Earth was molten because of extreme volcanism and frequent collisions with other bodies. One very large collision is thought to have been responsible for tilting the Earth at an angle and forming the Moon. Over time, the planet cooled and formed a solid crust, allowing liquid water to exist on the surface. The first life forms appeared between 3.8 and 3.5 billion years ago. Photosynthetic life appeared around 2 billion years ago, enriching the atmosphere with oxygen. Life remained mostly small and microscopic until about 580 million years ago, when complex multicellular life arose. During the Cambrian period it experienced a rapid diversification into most major phyla.

Biological and geological change has been constantly occurring on our planet since the time of its formation. Organisms continuously evolve, taking on new forms or going extinct in response to an ever-changing planet. The process of plate tectonics has played a major role in the shaping of Earth's oceans and continents, as well as the life they harbor. The biosphere, in turn, has had a significant effect on the atmosphere and other abiotic conditions on the planet, such as the formation of the ozone layer, the proliferation of oxygen, and the creation of soil.
the above is fact
what YWC POSTED IS NOT.
THESES ARE HIS SOURCES
Articles with keyword natural-processes-origin-of - Answers in Genesis...

Did the Early Earth Have a Reducing Atmosphere?

BELOW ARE TWO NONCREDITED QUOTES FROM THOSE SITES

A reducing atmosphere is merely an assumption not supported by the physical evidence. The evidence points to the fact that the earth has always had oxygen in the atmosphere. There is no scientific proof that Earth ever had a non oxygen atmosphere such as evolutionists require. Earth’s oldest rocks contain evidence of being formed in an oxygen atmosphere.

If there were no oxygen in the early atmosphere, another fatal problem arises. Since the ozone is made of oxygen, it would not exist, and the ultraviolet rays from the sun would destroy any biological molecules.

Not only are they totally inaccurate but neither site does any testing or experimentation to bolster their bullshit.
if that's not enough consider the fact that YWC plagiarized them in an attempt to mislead other posters in to thinking they were his own...

I would never burn my Bible no matter if there is life on other planets are not.

You seem to have a lot of faith in your belief.

I'm just showing you how absurd it is to believe in something with zero proof. Do you get it now?

So there's PROBABLY/POSSIBLY life elsewhere, until proven for sure.

God has proven Himself to me in more ways that I can count.
do you have to take off your shoes for that?

Now this is funny stuff... so NOW you accept spiritual nature and existence? I thought it was all in our heads? Imaginations run wild? Mass delusions? Something we invented to explain the unexplained? Now you come along and say, it's real, you believe in it... just not the 'incarnation' that I believe. Rich! Very rich!

What you have proven is, most humans are intrinsically tied to spiritual connection, whether they admit it or not. I have often said; Atheists are sometimes bigger believers in god than some Christians. I believe they KNOW god exists, and their whole shtick is based on inner-anger toward the god they KNOW exists. It's why they spend so much time in these threads, trying to disavow god.
First, I DON'T BELIEVE...period.

Second, I don't think what you believe is "spiritual" at all.

MAGIC WORDS OF "POOF, POOF PIFFLES"

piffles.JPG

Hey dumbass, he meant FREE Oxygen. :asshole:

bullshit :

The history of the Earth concerns the development of the planet Earth from its formation to the present day.[1][2] Nearly all branches of natural science have contributed to the understanding of the main events of the Earth's past. The age of Earth is approximately one-third of the age of the universe. An immense amount of biological and geological change has occurred in that time span.

Earth formed around 4.54 billion (4.54×109) years ago by accretion from the solar nebula. Volcanic outgassing likely created the primordial atmosphere, but it contained almost no oxygen and would have been toxic to humans and most modern life. Much of the Earth was molten because of extreme volcanism and frequent collisions with other bodies. One very large collision is thought to have been responsible for tilting the Earth at an angle and forming the Moon. Over time, the planet cooled and formed a solid crust, allowing liquid water to exist on the surface. The first life forms appeared between 3.8 and 3.5 billion years ago. Photosynthetic life appeared around 2 billion years ago, enriching the atmosphere with oxygen. Life remained mostly small and microscopic until about 580 million years ago, when complex multicellular life arose. During the Cambrian period it experienced a rapid diversification into most major phyla.

Biological and geological change has been constantly occurring on our planet since the time of its formation. Organisms continuously evolve, taking on new forms or going extinct in response to an ever-changing planet. The process of plate tectonics has played a major role in the shaping of Earth's oceans and continents, as well as the life they harbor. The biosphere, in turn, has had a significant effect on the atmosphere and other abiotic conditions on the planet, such as the formation of the ozone layer, the proliferation of oxygen, and the creation of soil.
the above is fact
what YWC POSTED IS NOT.
THESES ARE HIS SOURCES

Not only are they totally inaccurate but neither site does any testing or experimentation to bolster their bullshit.
if that's not enough consider the fact that YWC plagiarized them in an attempt to mislead other posters in to thinking they were his own...

Your only words were "Bullshit"

The rest of your post were quotes from take your pick.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...anding+of+the+main+events+of+the+Earth's+past.

:clap2: plagiarize much Daws ?

Last edited:
QUOTE:

WYGD?

"Spiritual Proof"?

END QUOTE:

All religion is fear based. Either you embrace the cult's dogma or you are an outcast doomed to spend eternity in torment. Mind control on the most primitive level of all.

You should know.

bullshit :

the above is fact
what YWC POSTED IS NOT.
THESES ARE HIS SOURCES

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...anding+of+the+main+events+of+the+Earth's+past.

in my case it was a mistake. was too busy showcasing your fraud.
in yours it's an ongoing charade .
I notice you haven't credited them to the real authors..

besides it doesn't make me any less right.
you on the other hand....

Last edited:
bullshit :

the above is fact
what YWC POSTED IS NOT.
THESES ARE HIS SOURCES

Your last attempt at being intelligent lol. post 1299 I am sure i can find more if i check every post you attempt to sound intelligent

Liar.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...philosophers+such+as+Henri+Bergson,+Nietzsche

bullshit :

the above is fact
what YWC POSTED IS NOT.
THESES ARE HIS SOURCES

Sorry what I stated was a fact and has been noted as such. Your side keeps ducking the hard questions because they know they had a hole shot in their theory.

Your last attempt at being intelligent lol. post 1299 I am sure i can find more if i check every post you attempt to sound intelligent

Liar.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...philosophers+such+as+Henri+Bergson,+Nietzsche

again a mistake unlike, your ongoing fraud.

btw I could write a book on you failed attempts to feign first hand knowledge and expertize on these threads.
the difference is I can make mistakes as I don't claim to be something I'm not.
on the other hand, you.....

Forum List

Back