Definitive proof that Santa Claus exists

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
We often hear the Christmas-haters chortle... you don't have definitive proof that Santa Claus exists, therefore, it must be a fallacy. I have often been puzzled by this argument, because it seems to indicate a complete lack of basic comprehension and logic. Many people certainly DO have definitive proof that Santa Claus exists, that's why they go into massive amounts of debt spending money in his honor. You may not be willing to accept their proof, because it is spiritual and not physical, but that's your problem.

You see, we can't expect a spiritual entity to exist in the physical sense, then it would be a physical entity. By it's very nature, Santa Claus doesn't have to physically exist to exist as a spirit or energy. So the demands for physical proof of a spiritual entity are devoid of logic to begin with. Does a thought exist? You can't see it, there is no physical proof of it's existence, but does it not still exist? How about an inspiration? How about a wet dream? How about love?

As you can see, the "existence" of something can be physical or nonphysical, or even spiritual. So in order to evaluate the existence of something spiritual, we have to use spiritual evidence, since physical evidence doesn't logically apply. We don't demand spiritual evidence to prove the physical.... if you demonstrate how rain is caused with physical science, and someone says...well Santa Claus tells me that rain is his reindeer urinating... what would you say to that? It's backward, mouth-breathing and knuckle-dragging? Right? Well, that is someone applying spiritual evidence to the physical, and rejecting physical evidence. Yes, it's kind of stupid, isn't it? Just as stupid as demanding physical evidence to support a spiritual entity, and rejecting spiritual evidence.

Now to the "definitive proof" part. Since we have now determined that Spiritual evidence is what is needed to prove Santa Claus' existence, we take you back 70,000 years or so, to the ancient people of Lake Mungo, one of the oldest human civilizations ever discovered. There, they found evidence of ritual burial using red ochre in ceremony. This is important because it signifies presence of spirituality. We can trace this human connection with spirituality all through mankind's history to present day religions. Mankind has always been spiritually connected to something greater than self. Since our very origins.

Perhaps this is where we can interject some relative physical science, from none other than the father of evolution, Mr. Charles Darwin. In his book, Origin of the Species, Darwin points out that behavioral traits which are inherent in a species, exist for some fundamental reason pertaining to the advancement of the species, otherwise they are discarded over time through natural selection. No species of animal we have ever studied, just does something inherently, with no fundamental reason. Salmon swim upstream for a reason. Dogs wag their tails for a reason. We may not understand the reason, but Darwin tells us, there has to be one.

So there you have it, in just a few short paragraphs. Definitive proof that Santa Claus exists!

We often hear the Christmas-haters chortle... you don't have definitive proof that Santa Claus exists, therefore, it must be a fallacy. I have often been puzzled by this argument, because it seems to indicate a complete lack of basic comprehension and logic. Many people certainly DO have definitive proof that Santa Claus exists, that's why they go into massive amounts of debt spending money in his honor. You may not be willing to accept their proof, because it is spiritual and not physical, but that's your problem.

You see, we can't expect a spiritual entity to exist in the physical sense, then it would be a physical entity. By it's very nature, Santa Claus doesn't have to physically exist to exist as a spirit or energy. So the demands for physical proof of a spiritual entity are devoid of logic to begin with. Does a thought exist? You can't see it, there is no physical proof of it's existence, but does it not still exist? How about an inspiration? How about a wet dream? How about love?

As you can see, the "existence" of something can be physical or nonphysical, or even spiritual. So in order to evaluate the existence of something spiritual, we have to use spiritual evidence, since physical evidence doesn't logically apply. We don't demand spiritual evidence to prove the physical.... if you demonstrate how rain is caused with physical science, and someone says...well Santa Claus tells me that rain is his reindeer urinating... what would you say to that? It's backward, mouth-breathing and knuckle-dragging? Right? Well, that is someone applying spiritual evidence to the physical, and rejecting physical evidence. Yes, it's kind of stupid, isn't it? Just as stupid as demanding physical evidence to support a spiritual entity, and rejecting spiritual evidence.

Now to the "definitive proof" part. Since we have now determined that Spiritual evidence is what is needed to prove Santa Claus' existence, we take you back 70,000 years or so, to the ancient people of Lake Mungo, one of the oldest human civilizations ever discovered. There, they found evidence of ritual burial using red ochre in ceremony. This is important because it signifies presence of spirituality. We can trace this human connection with spirituality all through mankind's history to present day religions. Mankind has always been spiritually connected to something greater than self. Since our very origins.

Perhaps this is where we can interject some relative physical science, from none other than the father of evolution, Mr. Charles Darwin. In his book, Origin of the Species, Darwin points out that behavioral traits which are inherent in a species, exist for some fundamental reason pertaining to the advancement of the species, otherwise they are discarded over time through natural selection. No species of animal we have ever studied, just does something inherently, with no fundamental reason. Salmon swim upstream for a reason. Dogs wag their tails for a reason. We may not understand the reason, but Darwin tells us, there has to be one.

So there you have it, in just a few short paragraphs. Definitive proof that Santa Claus exists!
I must admit, this is a compelling argument for Santa.

We have a history of humanity with a "spiritual connection" to Santa via their "spiritual nature".

Which came first, belief or faith? Why does religion fear truth? Why dogma, why create the idea of heresy? Why do some religions issue death warrants on people that think or act outside their belief system? I love the Idea of Santa , or Jesus or Mohamed up to a point. Religion is great as myth, as J. Campbell taught. Because it’s a part of the human psyche. We learn from it. Perhaps the best lesson here is: don’t take it literally.

Last edited:
Hate to burst your bubble...

santa.jpg

Last edited:
Hate to burst your bubble...

santa.jpg
that head stone is a fake.. some Christmas scientists excavated his bones while searching for his the remains of his workshop in the north pole. the dig was sponsored by national geographic.
what they discovered is amazing!
the remains were carbon dated and reveled an age of 500 years.
but the time of death was more recent around 1981 when an alien space craft crash landed near the sight and was nearly intact.
ground penetrating radar showed indications that some THING existed the craft and made it way to the shop.
subsequent digs have provided a scenario of events leading up to the death of saint nick.
it seems the THING was a shape shifting life form that ingested other life forms to survive.
it attacked the reindeer first and then the elves.
a VHS tape was found in a pile of unfinished toys ,documenting the final battle between Santa ,a few surviving elves and the thing. daws101 staff writer nat geo publications. (all rights reserved. 2013.)

Last edited:
We don't need no stinking proof !!!!! Santa is alive and well!

Let me make this perfectly clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Great topic....I have no question that Santa exists......Never have, I just enjoy the season with song, food and happy thoughts!!!!

Back Door Santa

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMfhaGNoSfw]Back Door Santa King - YouTube[/ame]

Do I have to sacrifice my firstborn to life as an elf?

Will Santa's' representatives be needing ten percent of my income for life to sustain his operation?

where can I send the check?

I guess I am the only sceptic here.

Can you give us an example of this spiritual proof? I am kind of stumped due to you mixing actual "physical evidence" of red ochre to something pertaining to the spiritual. Why is it assumed that red ochre is spiritual evidence when it is obviously something physical.

I need something that pertains solely to the spiritual--physical objects are not "proof" of the spiritual, remember?

I believe in the Great Pumpkin, he can whoop Santa's butt. Call it an ecclesiastical difference of opinion. But can the great pumpkin kick Jesus or Allah’s butt in a one- on- one fight? Allah would win, because he would hide brass knuckles under his turban or smash Jesus with a chair or a ladder or something. The Great Pumpkin rocks!

Last edited:
Which came first, belief or faith? Why does religion fear truth? Why dogma, why create the idea of heresy? Why do some religions issue death warrants on people that think or act outside their belief system? I love the Idea of Santa , or Jesus or Mohamed up to a point. Religion is great as myth, as J. Campbell taught. Because it’s a part of the human psyche. We learn from it. Perhaps the best lesson here is: don’t take it literally.

No one who is over the age of twelve can possibly believe in santa and become a productive fruitful fully mature human being who realizes their potential.

That's the problem with religion. They take what amount to childrens stories and teach children and adults that they are historical documents that record the literal truth.

Even if one does understand that they should not be taken literally it doesn't make much of a difference if they cannot decipher what the metaphors are literally about.

Even the very first story begins with a talking snake and I have heard grown adults trying to tell me that the story is about a time when serpents stood on two feet and talked.

How could such a thing be in this day and age?

simply because they had been deceived since birth by adults who don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

Of course Santa claus exists. He's just been dead for over a millenia and is still waiting for his resurrection as far as anyone knows.

Look up Saint Nick sometime.

True story, bro... Years ago we were at the bank, closing on our first house sale. Very serious around the table. So I figured that I would lighten the atmosphere and insist on a change in the contract. Bad move. Everyone got very somber.

I demanded a clause in the contract specifically addressing the buyer, Bill Santic.

Then I announced, "of course we all know there's really no such thing as a Santic Clause.

Score.

Of course Santa claus exists. He's just been dead for over a millenia and is still waiting for his resurrection as far as anyone knows.

stop being a dick. There is no such thing as a fat man in a red suit somewhere in the north pole who climbs down peoples chimneys on Christmas morning with a flying sleigh and reindeers.

The whole thing is a bit creepy to me.

..... and st nick will be waiting to crawl out of his grave for as long as believers will wait for Jesus to literally float down from the sky

When will you put down your death bed of superstitious ignorance and crawl out of your grave?

stop being a dick. There is no such thing as a fat man in a red suit somewhere in the north pole who climbs down peoples chimneys on Christmas morning with a flying sleigh and reindeers.

The whole thing is a bit creepy to me.

..... and st nick will be waiting to crawl out of his grave for as long as believers will wait for Jesus to literally float down from the sky

When will you put down your death bed of superstitious ignorance and crawl out of your grave?

not being a dick. Just tired of you attempting to mock people by being stupid.

LMAO
:clap2::clap2:

The claim that Santa Claus doesn't exist requires every bit as much faith as believing.

Plus, you won't get as many presents on Christmas morning.

Forum List

Back