Defund The Police Democrat gets everything she deserved. I LOVE KARMA!!!!

Y'all are just a buzz over this woman being attacked. Congratulations.
Yes. That woman got beat up and robbed! Karma! This calls for a celebration.

Your kind are perfectly fine with this shit happening to actual human beings as a result of the policies that your kind promote, favoring the interests of subhuman criminal shit over those of human beings.

Not so happy when it happens to one of your own, are you?

Your kind are perfectly fine with this shit happening to actual human beings as a result of the policies that your kind promote, favoring the interests of subhuman criminal shit over those of human beings.

Not so happy when it happens to one of your own, are you?
Moron stereotypes the belief system of random poster based on a few posts in a single thread.

Par for the course.

Moron stereotypes the belief system of random poster based on a few posts in a single thread.
Par for the course.

You've written eight thousand posts on this forum, over almost three years.

You've given us plenty on which to judge your belief system.

These people should pay for their stupidity. Disfigurement of her face would be a proper punishment for what she and others have done to our nation.
Thanks for the confirmation each side has their share of hateful fools.

Republicans don't want to 'defund the FBI'.
I can't speak for all Republicans but I know of at least one who does:
Former President Trump on Wednesday called for federal law enforcement agencies to be defunded, comments that came one day after he was arraigned in a New York probe. “REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS SHOULD DEFUND THE DOJ AND FBI UNTIL THEY COME TO THEIR SENSES,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform, baselessly claiming that Democrats had “weaponized” law enforcement agencies.​

Former President Trump on Wednesday called for federal law enforcement agencies to be defunded, comments that came one day after he was arraigned in a New York probe. “REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS SHOULD DEFUND THE DOJ AND FBI UNTIL THEY COME TO THEIR SENSES,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform, baselessly claiming that Democrats had “weaponized” law enforcement agencies.​

Actually they call for shutting them down and building other agencies to take their place. But you keep parroting what you're told to; that way you won't be put on a terrorist watch list.

and her kids watched for a civic lesson...may KARMA STRIKE ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS BLM

like i said, a very physically ugly pos that should have been sterilized at 14 yrs olds
Too bad you don't know what defund the police means. The stupidest name for a program ever which meant to add social training and some social workers to the police, not to cut investment in policing. Just make it better. Too bad about you dupes..... A real mental health system would be nice too. Tax The rich again and invest in America again.....

Actually they call for shutting them down and building other agencies to take their place. But you keep parroting what you're told to; that way you won't be put on a terrorist watch list.
I'm not sure who 'they' are but that is exactly not what Trump said. Feel free to ignore his words and 'interpret' his meaning to suit your position.

Just so you know, quoting someone is not parroting, telling me some unnamed group's position without including a source, now that is parroting.

Too bad you don't know what defund the police means. The stupidest name for a program ever which meant to add social training and some social workers to the police, not to cut investment in policing. Just make it better. Too bad about you dupes..... A real mental health system would be nice too. Tax The rich again and invest in America again.....
why does all this shat happen in blue shat holes 90% of the time...please go away.......................i think this lady pulled a juicy smellett now

and her kids watched for a civic lesson...may KARMA STRIKE ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS BLM

like i said, a very physically ugly pos that should have been sterilized at 14 yrs olds
Police stop less than 1% of carjackings. So the result would have been no difference, and she saved her constituents some money.

I'm not sure who 'they' are but that is exactly not what Trump said. Feel free to ignore his words and 'interpret' his meaning to suit your position.

Just so you know, quoting someone is not parroting, telling me some unnamed group's position without including a source, now that is parroting.

Of course you're not sure, that's why you just parrot what your Hive tells you to.

Just so you know, you're a parrot.

The democrats have weaponized the DOJ and the FBI……while local police are still doing their jobs.

Forum List

Back