‘'DEI Hire' Is A Slur’ Explains Head Of DEI Hiring Department

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
ATLANTA, GA — Sharon Blasser, Head Of DEI Hiring at Inclusive Industries explained this week at a company-wide Zoom meeting that calling someone a "DEI Hire" is an extremely offensive slur.

The company said the meeting was necessary to clear up any wrong impressions that any of its employees who were hired to check boxes in the DEI department may have been DEI hires.

"DEI is absolutely necessary in hiring and is a great thing that we here at Inclusive Industries are extremely proud of," Blasser said. "We incorporate DEI into every aspect of the hiring process, but that has led conservatives to have the nerve to actually call some of our employees DEI hires. It's horrible!"

In addition to this week's mandatory meeting, Inclusive Industries announced it was seeking a disabled Muslim pangender person of color to head its DEI Terminology Enforcement Initiative. Once hired, this person will ensure that nobody in the company is using vile slurs like "DEI hire" while also checking off quite a few boxes for the DEI hiring department at the same time.

"It's important to spread the word that 'DEI hire' is not an acceptable term," Blasser explained. "Every DEI hire we make is taught to never tolerate being called a DEI hire."

At publishing time, Blasser had closed out the meeting by reminding everyone that they should never say "DEI hire" and that the proper term now is "person of DEI."

If I were seeking employment, I would apply for known-woke organizations (i.e. Disney), state my preferred name was Pat, identify as a non-binary or some other flavor, and select "prefer not to identify sex," just to see if that put my resume towards the top of the hiring opportunity. I'd consult with Sam Brinton on lip gloss and suitcase selection at the airport.

ATLANTA, GA — Sharon Blasser, Head Of DEI Hiring at Inclusive Industries explained this week at a company-wide Zoom meeting that calling someone a "DEI Hire" is an extremely offensive slur.

The company said the meeting was necessary to clear up any wrong impressions that any of its employees who were hired to check boxes in the DEI department may have been DEI hires.

"DEI is absolutely necessary in hiring and is a great thing that we here at Inclusive Industries are extremely proud of," Blasser said. "We incorporate DEI into every aspect of the hiring process, but that has led conservatives to have the nerve to actually call some of our employees DEI hires. It's horrible!"

In addition to this week's mandatory meeting, Inclusive Industries announced it was seeking a disabled Muslim pangender person of color to head its DEI Terminology Enforcement Initiative. Once hired, this person will ensure that nobody in the company is using vile slurs like "DEI hire" while also checking off quite a few boxes for the DEI hiring department at the same time.

"It's important to spread the word that 'DEI hire' is not an acceptable term," Blasser explained. "Every DEI hire we make is taught to never tolerate being called a DEI hire."

At publishing time, Blasser had closed out the meeting by reminding everyone that they should never say "DEI hire" and that the proper term now is "person of DEI."

Let's go over what a "DEI HIRE" situation looks like. Joe Biden says "I am going to hire a woman of color to be my Vice President. Oh look there's Kamala, she's a woman of color, she'll do."

Forum List

Back