Deleted 30,000 emails?

How many emails have you deleted in your life?

• Zero

• 1-29,999

• 30,000 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
During the 2016 election there was lots of discussion over Hillary Clinton deleting 30,000 emails. As far as I am concerned she is a light weight. I have probably deleted over 1 million emails in my lifetime.

Let's all reflect on our personal history. How many emails have you deleted in your life time? Before anybody asks, yes, this includes spam.
damn spam email fills my email box everyday

During the 2016 election there was lots of discussion over Hillary Clinton deleting 30,000 emails. As far as I am concerned she is a light weight. I have probably deleted over 1 million emails in my lifetime.

Let's all reflect on our personal history. How many emails have you deleted in your life time? Before anybody asks, yes, this includes spam.

How many emails did you delete to hide the fact that you ran the US State Department through servers you hid in your house to avoid Congressional oversight? How many times did you hire professionals to "bleach" your hard drives to get rid of your emails?

Can I be blunt? This is a rather pathetic attempt at trying to rebuild Hillary Clinton's corrupt reputation!

No. Read the OP. It is about how many emails that you have personally deleted. This isn't about national history. This is about our own personal history.

maybe our private business is none of your business,,,

Just like the case of Hillary Clinton, no subpoena has been issued. You are not required to disclose the information but I am also free to ask.

How many emails have you deleted in your lifetime? More than 30,000 or less than 30,000?

so you lied and this is about hilary and not what you claimed it was about,,,

I expected as much,,,

I was just curious if you thought you deserved to go to jail for your crimes of deleting emails or if that standard only applies to others.

I admit it. I have deleted emails but I do not believe I deserve to go to jail for it.

Have you deleted emails that by law, you are required to keep? As SoS, she is required by law to archive all email correspondence, phone conversation logs and transcripts, and personal notes along with post-it notes, sticky-notes, etc. In fact, if she said anything that required recording, or wrote anything, she was under a legal obligation to turn it over to the government.

Have you deleted emails under this circumstance?

How many emails did you delete to hide the fact that you ran the US State Department through servers you hid in your house to avoid Congressional oversight? How many times did you hire professionals to "bleach" your hard drives to get rid of your emails?

Can I be blunt? This is a rather pathetic attempt at trying to rebuild Hillary Clinton's corrupt reputation!

No. Read the OP. It is about how many emails that you have personally deleted. This isn't about national history. This is about our own personal history.

maybe our private business is none of your business,,,

Just like the case of Hillary Clinton, no subpoena has been issued. You are not required to disclose the information but I am also free to ask.

How many emails have you deleted in your lifetime? More than 30,000 or less than 30,000?

so you lied and this is about hilary and not what you claimed it was about,,,

I expected as much,,,

I was just curious if you thought you deserved to go to jail for your crimes of deleting emails or if that standard only applies to others.

I admit it. I have deleted emails but I do not believe I deserve to go to jail for it.

youre leaving out a very important distinction,,,none of my e-mails were classified government emails on my illegal private server

Hillary Clinton's corrupt reputation!

A reputation is relevant in elections but irrelevant in the courtroom. Some people are foolishly mingling the two issues.
Reputation is totally relevant in a courtroom! If you have a history of lying your entire testimony will be called into question. Have you never been IN a courtroom? Liars aren't treated well! Neither are people with terrible reputations.

I have 53,000 unopened emails just on one email account.

I have 53,000 unopened emails just on one email account.

Just don't delete them. There are children out there. You have to think about the public safety. Would you delete those emails if your own children were there with you? NO! YOU WOULDN'T! Why should be any different?

A reputation is relevant in elections but irrelevant in the courtroom. Some people are foolishly mingling the two issues.
Reputation is totally relevant in a courtroom! If you have a history of lying your entire testimony will be called into question. Have you never been IN a courtroom? Liars aren't treated well! Neither are people with terrible reputations.

Yes. I was once on jury duty. I'm pretty sure we were warned not to do that.

Maybe courts are different where you live. What country are you in? Fantasia? Dystopia?

Have you deleted emails that by law, you are required to keep? As SoS, she is required by law to archive all email correspondence, phone conversation logs and transcripts, and personal notes along with post-it notes, sticky-notes, etc. In fact, if she said anything that required recording, or wrote anything, she was under a legal obligation to turn it over to the government.

Nope. Why do you ask? That's kind of a random question.

Nope. Why do you ask?
I ask because you cannot equate what you have done with what she has done.

Have a nice day.

Maybe courts are different where you live. What country are you in? Fantasia? Dystopia?

You were warned not to treat liars badly? By whom? Do you not grasp that most cross examination of witnesses centers around their truthfulness? About their reputations if they are a supposed expert?

To answer your questions, I never deleted emails to avoid congressional oversight. I never hired a professional to bleach my hard drive either.

Hillary Clinton did both of those things and then lied her fat ass off about it! So why are you trying to rehabilitate her reputation by claiming that destroying evidence of a crime is OK?

No reason. Just curious when the United States started arresting people just because. It just doesn't seem like a good enough reason. Apparently the justice department agrees. Hillary still isn't in prison. I bet she still deletes spam even the ones with coupons to Red Lobster if you fill out a 7 minute survey. I bet we have all deleted that one if we are honest. We don't even think twice about how it will hurt someone else when we mash the "select all" tab at the top of computer screen.

Nope. Why do you ask?

Have a nice day.

I know. She only deleted 30,000. I estimate that the emails I deleted are over 1 million in my lifetime.

To answer your questions, I never deleted emails to avoid congressional oversight. I never hired a professional to bleach my hard drive either.

Hillary Clinton did both of those things and then lied her fat ass off about it! So why are you trying to rehabilitate her reputation by claiming that destroying evidence of a crime is OK?

No reason. Just curious when the United States started arresting people just because. It just doesn't seem like a good enough reason. Apparently the justice department agrees. Hillary still isn't in prison. I bet she still deletes spam even the ones with coupons to Red Lobster if you fill out a 7 minute survey. I bet we have all deleted that one if we are honest. We don't even think twice about how it will hurt someone else when we mash the "select all" tab at the top of computer screen.

Do you think Hillary is still paying huge amounts of money to maintain two servers in her Westchester home? You're amusing. You're trying so hard to downplay what it was that Hillary Clinton did when she was Secretary of State and failing at that miserably! Laws that were put in place after Watergate to prevent corruption by our politicians are what Clinton flaunted when she was running the State Department! Your trying to equate THAT with private citizens deleting coupons from Red Lobster borders on a Benny Hill skit!

You were warned not to treat liars badly? By whom? Do you not grasp that most cross examination of witnesses centers around their truthfulness? About their reputations if they are a supposed expert?

They made sure none of the jurors knew the accused or the prosecution team. We did not know the reputation of the accused except that he was accused.

Are you American? Do you understand the concept of trial by jury? Innocent until proven guilty? Ringing any bells?

They made sure none of the jurors knew the accused or the prosecution team. We did not know the reputation of the accused except that he was accused.

Are you American? Do you understand the concept of trial by jury?

Establishing truthfulness of witnesses in a trial is what takes up most of the testimony in a trial. If can't grasp that simple concept then you're clueless about how our legal system functions. You didn't know the reputation of the accused before the trial began because you're supposed to be impartial! I'm pretty sure that you DID know the reputation of the accused by the time the trial was completed however!

Do you think Hillary is still paying huge amounts of money to maintain two servers in her Westchester home? You're amusing. You're trying so hard to downplay what it was that Hillary Clinton did when she was Secretary of State and failing at that miserably! Laws that were put in place after Watergate to prevent corruption by our politicians are what Clinton flaunted when she was running the State Department! Your trying to equate THAT with private citizens deleting coupons from Red Lobster borders on a Benny Hill skit!

So you delete emails too? Even when you know the damage it can cause?

Nope. Why do you ask?

Have a nice day.

I know. She only deleted 30,000. I estimate that the emails I deleted are over 1 million in my lifetime.

but none of those were classified government e-mails required by law to NOT be deleted

Forum List

Back