Deleted 30,000 emails?

How many emails have you deleted in your life?

• Zero

• 1-29,999

• 30,000 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I deleted 3 emails, I'd go to prison for life.

I would hate to try to navigate through your gmail account. You sound like one paranoid lunatic.

Trust me. Everybody deletes emails. You are probably the only person on this thread that has never deleted at email.

During the 2016 election there was lots of discussion over Hillary Clinton deleting 30,000 emails. As far as I am concerned she is a light weight. I have probably deleted over 1 million emails in my lifetime.

Let's all reflect on our personal history. How many emails have you deleted in your life time? Before anybody asks, yes, this includes spam.
She only had that server for a couple of years.....and they claim that she would only admit to deleting 30,000.....I heard that it was ten times that number.

This thread isn't really about Hillary. I know I am just as guilty. It is about you. How many emails have you deleted?
How the fuck should I know?

During the 2016 election there was lots of discussion over Hillary Clinton deleting 30,000 emails. As far as I am concerned she is a light weight. I have probably deleted over 1 million emails in my lifetime.

Let's all reflect on our personal history. How many emails have you deleted in your life time? Before anybody asks, yes, this includes spam.
She only had that server for a couple of years.....and they claim that she would only admit to deleting 30,000.....I heard that it was ten times that number.

This thread isn't really about Hillary. I know I am just as guilty. It is about you. How many emails have you deleted?

I don't know how many I have deleted either. 30,000 just seems low. I am pretty certain I deleted more than that. I am thinking of turning myself in some time this week since I am a danger to society. I feel the urging desire to delete more. I just can't resist. It isn't my fault though. My OCD acts up sometimes.

Beware if you ever see me in your neighborhood with an iPhone. Neither your dogs nor your children are safe. I will delete them emails while your dogs and kids are nearby. Innocent bystanders be damned. When my OCD kicks up, I delete. Nobody is safe.

I don't know how many I have deleted either. 30,000 just seems low. I am pretty certain I deleted more than that. I am thinking of turning myself in some time this week since I am a danger to society. I feel the urging desire to delete more. I just can't resist. It isn't my fault though. My OCD acts up sometimes.

Beware if you ever see me in your neighborhood with an iPhone. Neither your dogs nor your children are safe. I will delete them emails while your dogs and kids are nearby. Innocent bystanders be damned. When my OCD kicks up, I delete. Nobody is safe.
Sorry, but Hillary was using that server for government business and she knew she had to keep records of everything.
So until you work for the State Department, I think you're safe.

Sorry, but Hillary was using that server for government business and she knew she had to keep records of everything.

I used to work in a SCIF (sensitive comparmented information facility). We shredded documents daily. There was even a building out back designed for the sole purpose of burning classified information.

However, Bill Clinton was president at the time. Wait! No. We were still doing that when Bush took office.

Are you sure we shouldn't be arresting more people? or Is it just Hillary?

the FBI admitted she committed a crime

Lots of morons admitted that Hillary committed a crime. Actions speak louder than words. Prosecute her to the fullest capacity of the law and do it now to prove to me that she committed a crime.

Should Trump be arrested just because? There is process in our country and has nothing to do with running for political office.
what is it you want trump arrested for???

Same standard as for Hillary. Just because.

when did trump delete government e-mails from a private server he wasnt supposed to have???

cant speak for the mud man but I have never deleted any government e-mail from my private server because that would violate the law

cant speak for the mud man but I have never deleted any government e-mail from my private server because that would violate the law

Do you ever lay awake at night in fear that someone might break into your house, open a private server and delete a government email?

This isn't fantasy. There are dangerous people out there that do things like this.

Do you ever lay awake at night in fear that someone might break into your house, open a private server and delete a government email?

This isn't fantasy. There are dangerous people out there that do things like this.

nice deflection,,,

I sleep well at night hoping someone breaks in,,,and I dont have a private server with any government emails on it because that would be illegal,,,

I used to work in a SCIF (sensitive comparmented information facility). We shredded documents daily. There was even a building out back designed for the sole purpose of burning classified information.

However, Bill Clinton was president at the time. Wait! No. We were still doing that when Bush took office.

Are you sure we shouldn't be arresting more people? or Is it just Hillary?
The only sensitive documents I destroyed were FIPs docs and message pages after sending and receiving in a tactical situation. That was in case I was captured.

How many emails did you delete to hide the fact that you ran the US State Department through servers you hid in your house to avoid Congressional oversight? How many times did you hire professionals to "bleach" your hard drives to get rid of your emails?

Can I be blunt? This is a rather pathetic attempt at trying to rebuild Hillary Clinton's corrupt reputation!

I sleep well at night

Well that is mighty selfish. Have you ever stopped to considered all the children with parents who delete emails and the horrors they deal with?

why did you edit my comment out of context,,,

oh thats right youre another dumb mother fucker that cant back up anything he says or thinks so he has to lie constantly,,,

How many emails did you delete to hide the fact that you ran the US State Department through servers you hid in your house to avoid Congressional oversight? How many times did you hire professionals to "bleach" your hard drives to get rid of your emails?

Can I be blunt? This is a rather pathetic attempt at trying to rebuild Hillary Clinton's corrupt reputation!

No. Read the OP. It is about how many emails that you have personally deleted. This isn't about national history. This is about our own personal history.

To answer your questions, I never deleted emails to avoid congressional oversight. I never hired a professional to bleach my hard drive either.

No. Read the OP. It is about how many emails that you have personally deleted. This isn't about national history. This is about our own personal history.

maybe our private business is none of your business,,,

Just like the case of Hillary Clinton, no subpoena has been issued. You are not required to disclose the information but I am also free to ask.

How many emails have you deleted in your lifetime? More than 30,000 or less than 30,000?

To answer your questions, I never deleted emails to avoid congressional oversight. I never hired a professional to bleach my hard drive either.

Hillary Clinton did both of those things and then lied her fat ass off about it! So why are you trying to rehabilitate her reputation by claiming that destroying evidence of a crime is OK?

Just like the case of Hillary Clinton, no subpoena has been issued. You are not required to disclose the information but I am also free to ask.

How many emails have you deleted in your lifetime? More than 30,000 or less than 30,000?

so you lied and this is about hilary and not what you claimed it was about,,,

I expected as much,,,

Forum List

Back