Delta and United ditch NRA

So, in your world it is wrong to associate with people that have different political views than your own?

Yes, that is my world view. I go out of my way to avoid physical interaction with those of different viewpoints.

Wow, that is fascinating. I have always been just the opposite, there is nothing I like more than a good discussion with someone that does not think like I do. Seems to be the only real way to grow.

Wow. That is amazing. How consistently deluded the Left always is about itself. Never in the hundreds of posts I've read have I ever seen an IOTA of willingness to actually DISCUSS things with anyone who disagrees with you much less any desire, let along success in your growing as a person. Oops! I forgot, you are not the one needing to grow, it is only those deplorable Trumpeters, Trumpsters, Rumpsters, Dumpsters, Orange Buffoons, and Cheeto-heads.

When a Company steps forward and announces they have a list
of the 100 million legal gun owners in this country and they will not
be able to rent a vehicle from us or fly on our airline...it'll mean
something.

The rest of this stuff is bullshit.
. Still boycotting them, because words mean something.

Delta and United - the two most bottom-of-the-barrel, miserable, disgraceful airlines in America. I've flown on both multiple times so nobody dare deny this. United's rock-hard seats feel like a Spanish Inquisition torture and they beat nine shades of holy shit out of your luggage. Delta has the most incompetent customer service of any airline in aviation history and they use MD-80s, the most piece of shit commercial aircraft of all time.

Delta and United are no worse or nor better than any other airline in this country.
Oh, I disagree from personal experience.

However, the point is that major corporations are pushing NRA's head under water and holding it there.

So, in your world it is wrong to associate with people that have different political views than your own?

Yes, that is my world view. I go out of my way to avoid physical interaction with those of different viewpoints.

Wow, that is fascinating. I have always been just the opposite, there is nothing I like more than a good discussion with someone that does not think like I do. Seems to be the only real way to grow.

Wow. That is amazing. How consistently deluded the Left always is about itself. Never in the hundreds of posts I've read have I ever seen an IOTA of willingness to actually DISCUSS things with anyone who disagrees with you much less any desire, let along success in your growing as a person. Oops! I forgot, you are not the one needing to grow, it is only those deplorable Trumpeters, Trumpsters, Rumpsters, Dumpsters, Orange Buffoons, and Cheeto-heads.

I cannot really help that you lack the intelligence to have an adult discussion. But give it a few years and maybe you will grow into it. Also, I never use any of those stupid "nicknames", that shit drives me crazy coming from anyone over the 4th grade.

Delta and United - the two most bottom-of-the-barrel, miserable, disgraceful airlines in America. I've flown on both multiple times so nobody dare deny this. United's rock-hard seats feel like a Spanish Inquisition torture and they beat nine shades of holy shit out of your luggage. Delta has the most incompetent customer service of any airline in aviation history and they use MD-80s, the most piece of shit commercial aircraft of all time.

Delta and United are no worse or nor better than any other airline in this country.

However, the point is that major corporations are pushing NRA's head under water and holding it there.
. Thought you were a liberal Jake ?? Thought liberals were for freedom and America instead of for those mean ole nasty corporations who liberals say are using their power and wealth to hurt simple everyday American's ?? Hypocrisy is a strong character trait in liberals, where as they say one thing but mean another constantly.

Last edited:

I fly a pretty fair amount and I find them all to be about the same, shitty.

It's not as if they gave money to the NRA and it's not as if those who join the NRA do so for whatever discounts these companies give or used to give NRA members.

So...

It's like the companies are saying ... "Let's piss off some of our customers, that ought to help things out."

I mean you could make a case they are trying to attract anti-NRA folks ...
But then they would have to explain what the hell they were doing giving discounts to NRA members in the first damn place.

I cannot really help that you lack the intelligence to have an adult discussion. But give it a few years and maybe you will grow into it.

Don't flatter yourself. If I had a frontal lobotomy I would still be 10 X 10,000 times smarter than you!

And here folks we have a walking, living example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Their tickets are a bit over priced and they tend to like to drag passengers kicking and screaming off of their flights.

United Airlines Passenger Is Dragged From an Overbooked Flight

Ticket prices depend more on where you are going than who the airline is. Each airline has places they are cheaper flying to.
I've been flying long enough to know who charges more. Yes....sometimes they feature bargains. SouthWest has the lowest fares. Delta and United are usually on the high range on average.

. Thought you were a liberal Jake ?? Thought liberals were for freedom and America instead of for those mean ole nasty corporations who liberals say are using their power and wealth to hurt simple everyday American's ?? Hypocrisy is a strong character trait in liberals, where as they say one thing but mean another constantly.
You don't think, beagle9, you emote. Corporations have the right to not service customers who are not protected specifically by the law. Those who believe they can hurt these corporations are silly asses. I can hear the NRA gurgling now.

I cannot really help that you lack the intelligence to have an adult discussion. But give it a few years and maybe you will grow into it.

Don't flatter yourself. If I had a frontal lobotomy I would still be 10 X 10,000 times smarter than you!

No doubt you learned about that on your cellphone looking up research on yourself along with your other forms of cognitive bias. The first sign of concern for your psychiatrist was no doubt your tendency to project your own flaws onto and see within others, a trait very widespread among your community of far left liberals. That's why liberals cheat on everything while accusing the GOP of cheating, that's why liberals steal then see theft among conservatives, that is why liberals support infanticide among millions, then accuse the NRA of being indifferent to school killings, and that is why the Left conspires with Russian nationals on everything from uranium to missile defense, to nuclear treaties to criminal dossiers, then sees collusion with the Trump Administration.

Their tickets are a bit over priced and they tend to like to drag passengers kicking and screaming off of their flights.

United Airlines Passenger Is Dragged From an Overbooked Flight

Ticket prices depend more on where you are going than who the airline is. Each airline has places they are cheaper flying to.
I've been flying long enough to know who charges more. Yes....sometimes they feature bargains. SouthWest has the lowest fares. Delta and United are usually on the high range on average.

Southwest has the lowest fares depending on where you are going.

No doubt you learned about that on your cellphone looking up research on yourself along with your other forms of cognitive bias. The first sign of concern for your psychiatrist was no doubt your tendency to project your own flaws onto and see within others, a trait very widespread among your community of far left liberals. That's why liberals cheat on everything while accusing the GOP of cheating, that's why liberals steal then see theft among conservatives, that is why liberals support infanticide among millions, then accuse the NRA of being indifferent to school killings, and that is why the Left conspires with Russian nationals on everything from uranium to missile defense, to nuclear treaties to criminal dossiers, then sees collusion with the Trump Administration.

:happy-1:

Well done! I have never seen anyone put so much bullshit into one short paragraph before!

Which of my "far left liberal" position is it that you disagree with the most?

Is it my anti-abortion stance?

Or my pro-2nd amendment stance?

Is it my pro-smaller government stance?

Or my pro-more freedoms stance?

My cut Fed spending stance?

Or maybe my anti-debt stance.

Or perhaps it is my adamant anti-ObamaCare position.

Which of these "far left liberal" positions is so offensive to your fucked up partisan mind?

Toobfreakd does depend on invective in lieu of sense and honesty.

Tbfd substitutes Fake Alt Right Media streams for real objective news.

The entire Alt Right does that.

Forum List

Back