Dem Candidate Says Stupid Shit

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
If he were a Republican this board would be all over him for being a homophobe. Since he's a D, he might end up SecState.
Possible Hillary challenger says his ?gaydar? goes off with Eric Cantor; compares Dianne Feinstein to a hooker - BizPac Review
ccording to Brian Schweitzer‘s “gaydar,” he’s 60-70 percent sure that U.S. Rep Eric Cantor, R-Va., is gay.

In a recent interview with National Journal, the former Democratic governor of Montana was talking about Cantor’s loss in last week’s primary when he commented on the Republican’s sexuality, CNN reported.

“If you were just a regular person, you turned on the TV, and you saw Eric Cantor talking, I would say—and I’m fine with gay people, that’s all right—but my gaydar is 60-70 percent,” Schweitzer said.

Not content with offending a single Republican, the potential 2016 Democratic presidential candidate then directed a barb at the entire South.

“Don’t hold this against me, but I’m going to blurt it out, he said. “How do I say this… men in the South, they are a little effeminate. They just have effeminate mannerisms.”

For the record, Cantor is married — to a woman — and has three children.

Later in the interview, Schweitzer compared U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., to a prostitute while discussing her position on intelligence gathering.

Dems are stoopid!

If he were a Republican this board would be all over him for being a homophobe. Since he's a D, he might end up SecState.
Possible Hillary challenger says his ?gaydar? goes off with Eric Cantor; compares Dianne Feinstein to a hooker - BizPac Review
ccording to Brian Schweitzer‘s “gaydar,” he’s 60-70 percent sure that U.S. Rep Eric Cantor, R-Va., is gay.

In a recent interview with National Journal, the former Democratic governor of Montana was talking about Cantor’s loss in last week’s primary when he commented on the Republican’s sexuality, CNN reported.

“If you were just a regular person, you turned on the TV, and you saw Eric Cantor talking, I would say—and I’m fine with gay people, that’s all right—but my gaydar is 60-70 percent,” Schweitzer said.

Not content with offending a single Republican, the potential 2016 Democratic presidential candidate then directed a barb at the entire South.

“Don’t hold this against me, but I’m going to blurt it out, he said. “How do I say this… men in the South, they are a little effeminate. They just have effeminate mannerisms.”

For the record, Cantor is married — to a woman — and has three children.

Later in the interview, Schweitzer compared U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., to a prostitute while discussing her position on intelligence gathering.

Dems are stoopid!

Schweitzer is a twit(.)

Forum List

Back