Dem Congressman Charlie Rangel - Politicians need guns, YOU don't

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is a point gun owners need to emphasize all the time. All the anti-gun politicians insist on armed protection for themselves.

Rangel: No Guns For Americans But I Need Police Protection [AUDIO]

june 22 2016 What about Rangel’s own constituents in his Harlem district? Should law-abiding residents who live there have concealed carry permits too?

“I wouldn’t want them to have it. I know what you’re trying to say. Corruption is corruption, and it’s bad,” Rangel said.

“Law-abiding citizens just shouldn’t have to carry a gun. You’re not gonna push me in that direction,” he said, standing just five feet from a Capitol Police officer, who stood at his post by the House Speaker’s Lobby.

The DC noted to Rangel he and other members of Congress are protected by armed members of the U.S. Capitol Police.

“Well that’s a little different. I think we deserve–I think we need to be protected down here.” Rangel laughingly insisted.

This is a point gun owners need to emphasize all the time. All the anti-gun politicians insist on armed protection for themselves.

june 22 2016 What about Rangel’s own constituents in his Harlem district? Should law-abiding residents who live there have concealed carry permits too?

“I wouldn’t want them to have it. I know what you’re trying to say. Corruption is corruption, and it’s bad,” Rangel said.

“Law-abiding citizens just shouldn’t have to carry a gun. You’re not gonna push me in that direction,” he said, standing just five feet from a Capitol Police officer, who stood at his post by the House Speaker’s Lobby.

The DC noted to Rangel he and other members of Congress are protected by armed members of the U.S. Capitol Police.

“Well that’s a little different. I think we deserve–I think we need to be protected down here.” Rangel laughingly insisted.

So he's like the NRA then.

Because of crazy right wingers who want to kill them.

Because of crazy right wingers who want to kill them.

Like who?

So he's like the NRA then.
The NRA isn't a tax cheat.

Forum List

Back