Dem congressmen: “nobody gives a bleep about January 6.”

Thread summary:

Marvin really, really, REALLY wants everyone to stop talking about his party's treason, cowardice and corruption.

Dem's speaking, most likely not alone at all in their opinions. But who is going to tell Nancy?

Politico’s Betsy Woodruff

"I have talked with two separate Democratic members of Congress in the last couple of weeks about January 6th … Both of them have said, offhandedly, ‘Nobody gives a bleep about January 6th'"

That's why Russian Collusion evaporated, right DimTard?
So tell us you're still servicing Putin with saying it out loud.

Only the most treasonous Russian cocksucks still try to deny the Trump admin's collustion with Russia. Even the Republican senate said it was happening, that's how blatant it was.

FBI Seizes Nevada GOP Chair’s Phone In Escalation Of Fake Trump Elector Probe

The FBI seized Nevada Republican Party chair Michael McDonald’s phone on Wednesday after executing a search warrant as part of the federal investigation into ex-President Donald Trump’s fake elector scheme, according to local news outlet 8 News Now.

McDonald was on the slate of so-called “alternate electors” that Trump planned on using in his plot to steal the 2020 election by having Joe Biden’s electors thrown out and replacing them with his fake ones.

The FBI also issued a search warrant on Wednesday for another top Nevada GOP official who served as a sham Trump elector: state party secretary James DeGraffenreid. However, agents reportedly couldn’t find him.

FBI Seizes Nevada GOP Chair’s Phone In Fake Trump Elector Probe

It's a good sign suggesting the DoJ is on this.

So no opinion on the subject of the thread?
I'm not surprised.
I gave my opinion.

Normal people recognize "well, this random person supposedly said something, so it's what everyone really believes!" as a really bad propaganda trick.

And the propaganda is meant to deflect attention away from something that the propagandist doesn't want discussed.

Why did you miss that something obvious? Oh, that's right. Conservative.

Only the most treasonous Russian cocksucks still try to deny the Trump admin's collustion with Russia. Even the Republican senate said it was happening, that's how blatant it was.

Suuuuuure, Ivan...

1655996935489.png

Lol, the corrupt fbi says it was made up.

Oh it's all the rage in my state. Republicans are calling me apologizing. I got fifty Republican trump supporter back on Facebook after they unfriended me for call it what it was and saying they were sorry.

FBI Seizes Nevada GOP Chair’s Phone In Escalation Of Fake Trump Elector Probe

The FBI seized Nevada Republican Party chair Michael McDonald’s phone on Wednesday after executing a search warrant as part of the federal investigation into ex-President Donald Trump’s fake elector scheme, according to local news outlet 8 News Now.

McDonald was on the slate of so-called “alternate electors” that Trump planned on using in his plot to steal the 2020 election by having Joe Biden’s electors thrown out and replacing them with his fake ones.

The FBI also issued a search warrant on Wednesday for another top Nevada GOP official who served as a sham Trump elector: state party secretary James DeGraffenreid. However, agents reportedly couldn’t find him.

FBI Seizes Nevada GOP Chair’s Phone In Fake Trump Elector Probe

It's a good sign suggesting the DoJ is on this.
And dems are still on record saying no one gives a damn about J6.

How has our media gotten so far off track with the American people?... maybe they are getting paid and are pampered too damn much to relate to the very folks they are providing the news to....
Or maybe they are just goose stepping in line and following orders from the swamp....

Forum List

Back