Dem congressmen: “nobody gives a bleep about January 6.”

Suuuuuure, Ivan...
Even the Republican Senate says you're a really bad liar.

I do understand why you run cover for Russia. Putin is still seen as the great white christofascist savior, so the white supremacist wing of the GOP still pays feality to him. That's about a third of the GOP.

I also understand that you and your masters don't just love Russian fascists. You love the Chinese just as much, mainly for all the money they send your party.

I do understand why you run cover for Russia. Putin is still seen as the great white christofascist savior, so the white supremacist wing of the GOP still pays feality to him. That's about a third of the GOP.

I also understand that you and your masters don't just love Russian fascists. You love the Chinese just as much, mainly for all the money they send your party.

Once again, your party has been in bed with Russia since the 1950s, and the whole world knows it.

Expecting Repubs to pay attention to facts that get in the way of their dishonest narrative, even when they are reported by congressional Repubs, is like expecting the sun to rise in the west.

Expecting Repubs to pay attention to facts that get in the way of their dishonest narrative, even when they are reported by congressional Repubs, is like expecting the sun to rise in the west.
Manafort? LOL
You people are reaching.

LOL. This is not going to be the flex the DemoKKKrats think it will be.

Especially when people can't feed their kids because of Joe Biden's policies.

I think 64% of Americans are disgusted by Trump's attack on the constitution and rule of law. It's important. The founding fathers were serious. They didn't want ignorant, low life autocrats.

I gave my opinion.

Normal people recognize "well, this random person supposedly said something, so it's what everyone really believes!" as a really bad propaganda trick.

And the propaganda is meant to deflect attention away from something that the propagandist doesn't want discussed.

Why did you miss that something obvious? Oh, that's right. Conservative.
Your post (#2) responding to the thread 'Dem Congressman: nobody gives a bleep about Jan.6"'
"Thread summary:
Marvin really, really, REALLY wants everyone to stop talking about his party's treason, cowardice and corruption."

Please point out which part of that is an opinion about the subject of the thread.
What, you can't?
Oh, that's right. Liberal.

I think 64% of Americans are disgusted by Trump's attack on the constitution and rule of law. It's important. The founding fathers were serious. They didn't want ignorant, low life autocrats.
Yet 39% claim they watched.

Yeah good luck with that. How's your 401k doing?

LOL
How's your 409K doing?

Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 8.35.28 AM.png

The rest watch the news and read newspapers. Biden has a horrendous challenge, but he's basically decent. Trump has never been decent. He's like Gaddafi.
Yeah, 61% of Americans watch news and read newspapers. Look up some of the man on the street interviews. These people will be making decisions, maybe, down the road.

The facts were, there was never anything proven that constitutes actual collusion, either in Mueller or the Senate report.

If the tantalizing promise of juicy evidence sounds familiar, it's because Adam Schiff is a one-trick pony. How many times did Schiff promise "proof" of Trump-Russia collusion only to produce... nothing?

Ooopsie. I see that lie all the time.

Not to mention Mueller said Donnie J's meeting at Trump Tower was illegal (it was a conspiracy to accept foreign assistance in an election) but the former Adulterer-in-Chief's offspring was too stupid to know he was breaking the law. Not to mention
In other words, as a baseline matter, the Trump campaign was—for a time—run by a man who himself had carried out influence operations on behalf of Russian interests.

It gets worse, however.

Manafort’s work in Ukraine and with Deripaska also led him to have a long-term business relationship with a man named Konstantin Kilimnik, the report states, who “became an integral part” of Manafort’s business. Kilimnik is no stranger to those who have followed L’Affaire Russe. The Mueller report had reported that “[t]he FBI assesses that Kilimnik has ties to Russian intelligence.”

But here again, the Senate report goes much further, bluntly stating that “Kilimnik is a Russian intelligence officer.” What’s more, Manafort was likely aware of this fact, the committee states: In a footnote, the committee states that “Manafort … at some point harbored suspicions that Kilimnik had ties to intelligence services. Manafort was undeniably aware—often from first-hand experience—of suspicious aspects of Kilimnik’s behavior and network. Nevertheless, Manafort later asserted to [Mueller’s team] that Kilimnik was not a spy.”

For a bonus, Trump obstructed Mueller's investigation.

If the tantalizing promise of juicy evidence sounds familiar, it's because Adam Schiff is a one-trick pony. How many times did Schiff promise "proof" of Trump-Russia collusion only to produce... nothing?

Not to mention Mueller said Donnie J's meeting at Trump Tower was illegal (it was a conspiracy to accept foreign assistance in an election) but the former Adulterer-in-Chief's offspring was too stupid to know he was breaking the law. Not to mention
In other words, as a baseline matter, the Trump campaign was—for a time—run by a man who himself had carried out influence operations on behalf of Russian interests.

It gets worse, however.

Manafort’s work in Ukraine and with Deripaska also led him to have a long-term business relationship with a man named Konstantin Kilimnik, the report states, who “became an integral part” of Manafort’s business. Kilimnik is no stranger to those who have followed L’Affaire Russe. The Mueller report had reported that “[t]he FBI assesses that Kilimnik has ties to Russian intelligence.”

But here again, the Senate report goes much further, bluntly stating that “Kilimnik is a Russian intelligence officer.” What’s more, Manafort was likely aware of this fact, the committee states: In a footnote, the committee states that “Manafort … at some point harbored suspicions that Kilimnik had ties to intelligence services. Manafort was undeniably aware—often from first-hand experience—of suspicious aspects of Kilimnik’s behavior and network. Nevertheless, Manafort later asserted to [Mueller’s team] that Kilimnik was not a spy.”

From your link:

It is a bit of a mug’s game at this point to fight over whether what either Mueller or the Intelligence Committee found constitutes collusion and, if so, in what sense. The question turns almost entirely on what one means by the term “collusion”—a word without any precise meaning in the context of campaign engagement with foreign actors interfering with an election.

How's your 401k doing?

LOL
Very well, thanks for asking. The market decline was telegraphed when the Fed announced it's intention to raise rates so I bought put options on the QQQ, SPY, and DIA as a hedge against my long portfolio. Did you understand any of that? Probably not.

It gets worse, however.

You need to face facts. Your phony J6 charade is on life support, just like your president's administration.

Forum List

Back