🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dem lawmaker & ex-CIA officer Abigail Spanberger warned AOC about Jan 6 violence to 'dress down, wear sneakers' since she's a very recognizable target

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I didn't see the left invade the Capitol and attack police and wave the Confederate flag on Jan. 6...there is only one evil party in america and that's the republicans

I didn't see the left invade the Capitol and attack police and wave the Confederate flag on Jan. 6...there is only one evil party in america and that's the republicans

Did you miss the months of rioting by Democrats that preceded that one-day event?

• She urged the progressive lawmaker to "Wear sneakers, dress down — don't look like you."

"wear sneakers, dress down - don't look like you," is the Dems' idea of preparing for a potential violent attack? is it like the joke about the two men and the lion? AOC wouldn't have to outrun the rioters, she would only have to outrun Jerry Nadler?

And when Democrat LAWMAKERS urged citizens to riot/ protest in the streets even when they knew the end result would be violence what was that? What was that when they knew buildings were being burned but they ignored it and called it mostly peaceful protest? AHHHH so if its only when joe blow regular citizen who is losing his business or losing the safety in his neighborhood, or losing his safety to drive through town to do business or take his kids to school... thats just acceptable yeah?
But when a little bit of the discomfort touches those more sacred.. more pure lives who inhabit the halls of WAshington DC then suddenly a great crime has been commited against the country.
Only you seem to forget, DEMOCRATS or liberal anarchists or whoever the hell they were tried to march on the White House with Trump inside. Only difference that day was security was better , but you can bet the intent of that crowd wasnt to have a petition signing that day. It was something more violent, so guess what evil takes on many forms.
And then we can talk about the Democrat immigration policy if you want to talk about inherent evil, and how they hide the effects of their policy because they collaborate with the news media as they have been doing for SOME TIME NOW! and that my friend is something an elected United States government is not suppossed to do.
They are abusing their power and that is evil. If you want to point out the wrongs of repubs you cant ignore wha the other side and how two faced they are.

Spanberger is having kittens as she stands a better than even chance of losing her seat in November.​

She's the bitch that they conveniently found 15K worth of votes on a thumb drive to elect her the last go-round.

Forum List

Back