Dem lawmaker who survived Jonestown massacre tears into Nunes for calling Trump impeachment a cult!

A Democrat politician from California complaining. What else is new. The only problem is she survived. POS going along with The witch hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who gives a damn about her stinking outrage.

The phone conversation has been released............Dem don't have Squat there......so now a fishing expedition from the CULT.............the Ass party..............fitting symbol of the Dem party.

I don't give a rip if she is offended..............

I think being dumb enough to almost drink grape Kool-aid and be sucked in by Jim Jones and the Cult disqualifies you from ANYTHING

This is the same type of phony indignation that Democrats are currently expressing about Trump's alleged defiance of our constitution. It's imaginary. This woman obviously has nothing to add to our country except a petty squabble over a word. Too freakin crazy.

She Left one crazy cult and found another called the Democratic Party that made her feel right at home.

I think being dumb enough to almost drink grape Kool-aid and be sucked in by Jim Jones and the Cult disqualifies you from ANYTHING
She wasn`t a member of the cult you dumb fuck. She was with the congressional delegation that was having a look see at what was going on there. She was shot 5 times and left for dead. Who ties your shoes in the morning and puts you on the bus to special ed?
Congresswoman Left for Dead at Jonestown Recalls the Massacre, 37 Years Later

Oh boy, another Leftist lunatic accusing the other side of things they are far more guilty of. What a fookin' surprise!

I think if being dumb enough to almost believe the fat assed orange bullshit and being sucked in by Donald Trump disqualifies you from ANYTHING

She wasn`t a member of the cult you dumb fuck. She was with the congressional delegation that was having a look see at what was going on there. She was shot 5 times and left for dead. Who ties your shoes in the morning and puts you on the bus to special ed?
Congresswoman Left for Dead at Jonestown Recalls the Massacre, 37 Years Later
Thanks for clarifying. I did not read it, but the thread title was incompetent to its meaning. I remember Jonestown well when it happened. When you live history, you know far more than any angry typers on the web

I think if being dumb enough to almost believe the fat assed orange bullshit and being sucked in by Donald Trump disqualifies you from ANYTHING
Thanks. The thread title lacks an educational meaning. Could by anyone. But I am used to it here now. I lived through the history of it. I doubt you were even born yet...LOL

Now I get it. People who are only Google Educated and never lived through crap know more than those who saw it every day on the news. The same ones that would have drank the Kool-Aid back then.

Sorry folks I misunderstood the OP.

Forum List

Back