Dem Panic: Clinton Blows most cash in June- only tied in Ohio

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
The Hill:

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are in a dead heat in the battleground state of Ohio, according to a new poll released Thursday... Clinton and Trump both have negative favorability ratings, with Clinton viewed unfavorably 41 to 51 percent and Trump 38 to 53 percent.

“These largely negative views of the candidates come despite heavy Clinton campaign advertising in Ohio leading up to the Republican Convention and Trump’s efforts to humanize his candidacy with multiple primetime speeches from family members,” said David Paleologos, director of the Suffolk University Political Research Center.

Yet
The Queen Hillary is burning through cash so fast that all the 'quid pro quo' from the Clinton foundation might
not even be able to keep up

Hillary Clinton campaign's posted another impressive fundraising month in June but blew through almost the entire haul, spending more than in any other month of the cycle so far... The campaign spent $34.5 million and raised $36.4 million, leaving it with a slightly higher cash position of $44.4 million at the end of June, according to its latest report to the Federal Election Commission on Wednesday.

hillwrong-i8435.jpg

Like Papa Obama once said about pigs and lipstick

It is going to take a lot of money to get this Queen sow in the White House

carepig-i5729.jpg

Like Papa Obama once said about pigs and lipstick

It is going to take a lot of money to get this Queen sow in the White House

carepig-i5729.jpg
We did save $2,500 on insurance, but had to spend $5,000 to get the savings...

Looks like the first woman American President is giving a speech right now....
Great job Ivanka.....

ivanka.jpg

Spread the wealth I always say....
my prediction for Ohio? unless there are 4 people on the ballot,,,Trump 55.....Hillary 45......if there are 2 other candidates,,,Trump 53,,,,the Beast 39

there may not be enough cash for Queen Hillary to even get those results
:)
then she needs to spread the dough ray to me....

they could but the MO
is quid pro quo

what would you give her

Spread the wealth I always say....
my prediction for Ohio? unless there are 4 people on the ballot,,,Trump 55.....Hillary 45......if there are 2 other candidates,,,Trump 53,,,,the Beast 39

there may not be enough cash for Queen Hillary to even get those results
then she needs to spread the dough ray to me....

they could but the MO
is quid pro quo

what would you give her
The chance to have sex with a younger man, if she likes women, i'll dress in drag and promote my well hung position in life, I have long fingers and large hands....

Forum List

Back