🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dem Rep. Quigley on Taxes: ‘If You Love This Country, One of the Things You Do Is Pay Your Fair Share’

They do, and there's a legal process that tries to address that. It's not perfect. But I'm sorry, we can build a 30-foot wall and they'll still find ways to get here. Many "illegals" enter legally and overstay.

I don't disagree with you that undocumented migration is an issue that needs to be dealt with, but it's more complicated than just building a wall and chasing them all down. More and more migrants will cross the border because they're leaving failed states, and they're also trying to escape climate disaster.

There is only one reason they want to come here and that is we built a superior country. It has nothing to do with climate disaster and it's the people that are the reason those failed states failed.

When Trump was running the show people did stop coming because there was virtually no way to get in. If you applied for asylum, you had to wait in Mexico until your court date. Then we'd let them in, drive them to court, and when the court declined their application, back over the border they went.

Dementia reversed all of Trump's successful border policies and that's why we have the problem we have today. We've had a record amount of border encounters because under Dementia, they just turn them loose, or put them on a bus and ship them to some blue state to deal with their problems.

yeh, I used to always have to remind the uneducated leftists (redundancy) about this

Needless to say, they were rarely impressed w/ that argument... and argued it away (or thought they did). I don't remember their arguments...

which proves they were useless.

u know, now that i think of it.. they probably want to increase the min wage in all states for one reason:

so the damn govt can get even more taxes from the workers.. So much that they may have been better off b4 the supposedly-more-fair wage hike... (or if not, it will come to that some day)
Yeah, a lot of their argument is that when businesses pay their workers more then the government not only collects more in taxes but then social welfare programs will be decreased. And yet, the social welfare programs don't seem to ever be decreased and actually increase.

Yeah, a lot of their argument is that when businesses pay their workers more then the government not only collects more in taxes but then social welfare programs will be decreased. And yet, the social welfare programs don't seem to ever be decreased and actually increase.
4 sure..

there's no such thing as a temporary govt program

If Trump gets elected, that could change...?

And you use Medicare......Now...... Correct?

Why do you lump all (D) into that category?
I went out and earned my way, started working at 12.
I paid my own way through College by continuing to work.

Now, discuss your use of Medicare.
You are a moron thinking that paying taxes is a patriotic thing.

Not when this filthy government is a big bloated out of control welfare state $30 trillion in debt.

This enormous debt ridden government is destroying our country and it is patriotic to oppose it.

Then why are you complaining about it?
Good god, troll-boy, pay a-f'n-ttention.
iu

Forum List

Back