🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dem representative says Project 2025 calls for the deportation of American citizens

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Huh? How the f*ck does one "deport" a US citizen?

Do people like this idiot say these things because they're stupid, or because they think their supporters are stupid?

Is it both?

At any rate, the casual racism of the left is on display here, i.e. the assumption that a brown person must not be a US citizen. I notice this is very common on the left.

Do people like this idiot say these things because they're stupid, or because they think their supporters are stupid?

Is it both?

At any rate, the casual racism of the left is on display here, i.e. the assumption that a brown person must not be a US citizen. I notice this is very common on the left.

They just want the gotcha moment, the truth doesn't matter to them.

Is it both?

It is pure fearmongering.

Thomas, along with the other 99.95% of those speaking out against Project 2025, haven't even read it. They are basing their comments and fear on what a few elites have said in order to scare the population.

Forum List

Back